Above It All Roofing, Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2005

588 Angie's List Reviews and Counting!! 93% of our reviews are A rated. Angie's List Super Service Award Winner 15 Years in a Row. Veteran owed and operated 27 years. Additional phones: (949) 673-9222, (714) 731-3911, (310) 328-0100. Above It All Roofing, Inc is fully insured. We carry full Workers Compensation Insurance as well as $2,000,000 in General Liability. Additional contact names - Dave Brunn, Martin Blair, Jon Tippin and Scott Logan. Additional emails - dave@aboveitallroofing.com marty@aboveitallroofing.com...

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Michael Allen - President

+38 more images

roofing (583)skylight installation (42)roof cleaning (26)pressure washing (3)gutter repair (46)tile installation (33)gutter cleaning (8)chimney repair (6)siding companies (6)ceiling fan installation (4)window replacement (4)chimney cap repair (2)

09/13/2022

Cristan J.

This company does a superb job! Very quick, clean, and accommodating for your time frame. I would not hesitate to call them again. They did a beautiful job!

Description of Work
Replacement of my roofing, and spark arrester cap on my chimney

Category ceramic tile, roofing, chimney caps

Work Completed On 09/12/2022

03/08/2022

Larry S.

Above it all Roofing, Inc. My home’s original roof (35 years) and had been repaired in spots by other companies a few times with limited success. I was moved to action by a serious leak, in our second-floor bonus room, caused by the heavy rain and high winds we have had over the winter. I found several positive reviews online for Above it All Roofing and gave them a call. I received reply from David, their Customer Service Manager, the same day. He set an appointment to visit my house to inspect the roof and provide a quote. He inspected the Fascia boards, Soffit and Eaves looking for weather damage and wood rot. The hidden wood rot was considerable even though I paint my house when needed. I was appreciative he found it. Dave gave me a fair quote and because of his explanation of the issues and his honesty, I hired Above it All Roofing that same day. The repairs commenced within a week. The skilled four-man crew who did the job were very diligent workers and the only break they took was for lunch. They always were on time every day. I was impressed by their dedication and knowledge. Above it All Roofing deserves my highest recommendation for the very complete, quality job. I was impressed by: • Inspection of all roof wood underlayment and the replacement of any questionable panels. • Their use of two layers of felt and tar underlayment waterproof sheeting designed to insure a dry roof. • Repair of all wood rot on the roof, rafter tails, and eaves. • Saved me money by reusing the existing concrete roofing tiles and replaced all the cracked ones. Pressure washed the entire roof when finished to make the roof look like brand new. • A warranty was included for the roofing work which gave me peace of mind. I am extremely pleased with my new roof and strongly recommend Above it All Roofing, Inc. They are all about quality of materials and workmanship.

Description of Work
New roof installed on my home

Category roofing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 02/07/2022

12/13/2021

L I.

David was prompt and professional with all aspects of the project and went out of his way to help get everything completed. I am very pleased with their work. I suggest you give them a call to see if they can help you, too.

Description of Work
Re Roof single story home

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

10/01/2021

Ellen B.

It was amazing service what they delivered. Their team was highly skilled, professional, friendly and experienced. They took care of the given estimate and time duration. Welldone.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 02/14/2022

09/21/2021

Bill P.

This is the first review I have ever submitted, but I am making an exception because it pleases me to report our experience. My wife and I recently moved to the Shady Canyon area of Irvine from another county in Southern California. The first major thing we knew we had to undertake was the replacement of the entire clay tile roof. Without the benefit of our previous list of trusted vendors accumulated over 30 years, we were faced with hiring someone we didn’t know; a fairly sizeable risk considering the size and cost of the project. Naturally, we turned to the web as a starting point. Among the roofing companies we found listed was one whose reviews were almost too good to be true; Above It All Roofing. We are experienced in real estate matters and, by nature, cautious people who subscribe to the principle that if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. So, we performed our due diligence including, among other things, verification of license, an absence of litigation, and an interview with a prior customer. The feedback was all positive. Additionally, we were willing to give the company the benefit of any further doubt because the owner previously served in the U.S. military. So, we took a chance. And, we’re very glad we did. The company’s sales rep and job supervisor, David Brunn, showed up promptly after my initial inquiry and he had solid answers to my questions and concerns. Thereafter, he and his crew performed exactly as he promised, taking care with the details of the installation and leaving the job in such a condition that you’d never know they had been here. We can now start to accumulate a new list of reliable vendors starting with this company.

Description of Work
Complete retile and underlayment of roof

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

06/14/2021

Ann W.

Excellent. My project manager Martin Blair was very professional and communicative throughout the entire project. His roofing team was excellent.

Description of Work
roof retile

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

05/08/2021

Mary N.

Above it all roofing exceeded my expectations from beginning to end. David was my contact person and was available and involved every step of the way. If you want to be treated like you should be treated this is the guy. He is a consummate professional. He and his crew were outstanding and did an excellent job. They were thorough and left me with no surprises. David is on top of every detail. The project was completed with great workmanship and professionalism.

Description of Work
new roof on home

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

12/22/2020

Ken H.

Jon Tippin was key to making sure our roof replacement went well. Jon made sure the job was complete from the start to the finish. He met with us before the job and spent time reviewing everything that was going to take place. The entire job took 4 days and he was at the job for every step and did a fantastic job, I recommend Jon along with Above It All Roofing. I received 5 bids and they were the most competitive, but most importantly Jon made sure everything was up to our satisfaction. He asked daily and kept a careful eye on the overall job. Again, I highly recommend Above It All Roofing along with their Representative Jon Tippin!

Description of Work
Roofing replacement for 35 year old roof on house.

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

12/10/2020

Thomas P.

Repave area above garage, fix drains, add edge metal in back, fix 2 metal bars and remove decorative fencing.

Description of Work
Slate roof replacement

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

12/01/2020

Pamela M.

repapered the roof, repaired water damage over our bay window, cleaned the tiles

Description of Work
Great! They did an excellent job and cleaned everything up when they were finished! They wore masks, which is very important right now with Covid! I highly recommend!

Category roofing, pressure washing

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

11/11/2020

Steve S.

After climbing on the roof during numerous rain storms to apply Henry's tar I knew it was time for a new roof. I contacted 6 different roofing companies for estimates. It was really surprising to see the differences in the bids and the professionalism of the men who came out to see the roof and to measure. I picked Jon and Above It All Roofing. Jon's a vet, very straight forward and provided a detailed bid and good follow up. A new roof is a big messy job but Above It All managed it well. Jon, was not just a sales guy, he was on site every day, cleaning up, getting material up on the roof and helping his crew. It was really comforting to know the person who bid the job was there everyday keeping it moving. We were very happy with the process and the final job. We went with Boral Cedarlite tile and the roof looks great and passed the 1st heavy rain test too. The city inspector was also impressed..he said it was an A+ job. If you need roof, be sure to call Jon at Above It All Roofing.

Description of Work
Complete roof tear off and replacement

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Review for Above It All Roofing, Inc - 3943 Irvine Blvd, #297, Irvine, CA - 39016231

11/09/2020

Ilene S.

Excellent sales person and crew. Martin Blair ,a sales person at above it all roofing exhibits the best qualities in a sales person . He is knowledgeable , patient, follows through w/ our inquiries , punctual and great communicator . I highly recommend him .

Description of Work
Re-roofing

Category roofing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

10/09/2020

Darin S.

Dave Brunn and his team did a fantastic job on my roof. They did a great job with the roof and the wood that needed replacement, coordinated well with my electrical contractor, covered our roof every night even though there was no rain forecasted, cleaned up really well everyday after they left, and were super easy to work with. I would highly recommend Above It All.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

Category roofing, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

07/07/2020

Rod S.

They did a wonderful job. They cleaned the site every night before they left, even after a 9 hour day! It was a complicated roof, but they were so pleasant to deal with and did an outstanding job. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed a New Roof.

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

07/03/2020

Brandi G.

Above it All Roofing did an amazing job. They were professional, punctual, and did excellent work. We worked with Dave and he went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our new roof. I’ve recommended the company already to several friends already.

Description of Work
We did a complete reroof at our home.

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

06/01/2020

Ron C.

They were excellent in every way. They went out of their way to please me. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
A new roof.

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

04/13/2020

Dan W.

We were extremely pleased with the outstanding service and professionalism of Above It All Roofing. We had our roof replaced at the beginning of February 2020. Every aspect of the process was handled with excellent service and responsiveness, from the initial quote, to choosing a roof color, to scheduling, to preparing for the job, to installing the roof, and to completing the job. We worked with Bob, and he was always available and helpful via phone or text, and he fulfilled every promise he made. We had never had a new roof installed before, so we had many questions. However, no question was too much of a bother for Bob to take the time to answer it. That was really important to us. During the job, all the workers showed up early in the morning, on time, every day, and worked throughout the day. The entire roof was removed and the new one installed in only three and a half days from start to finish. At the end of each day, the workers checked around the house carefully for debris and cleaned it up. Our quote was not the cheapest of all of them, but my experience with contractors tells me that you get what you pay for. Above It All Roofing did an excellent job, and we would highly recommend them. When it rained in March and April, we were so happy that we had replaced our roof and could feel assured that we would no longer have to worry about any potential leaks. We truly appreciate the job done by Above it All Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

03/14/2020

Michelle O.

Above It All Roofing is a wonderful company. Dave was super responsive and able to get my job in during the holidays to fix my leaking roof. His team was professional and always cleaned up after working on the house. The job was finished in only two days! I really appreciated the fair cost, answers to all my questions, and overall responsiveness. I highly recommend Above It All Roofing!

Description of Work
Roof repair and tile reset

Work Completed On 12/29/2019

01/26/2020

Ben L.

We were very pleased with Bob and his crews of Above It All Roofing. Bob is very professional, knowledgeable and care about his customer. He answered all our questions honestly and helpfully during the estimation, and offered us a fairly competitive price. He also made some difficulty schedule maneuvers to get the job done in the active raining season. The crews are skillful and polite. They come to site on time, prepared, and cleanup every day. The work was done quickly, and done in high quality. I was really happy to hire Above It All Roofing for my home re-roofing job.

Description of Work
Re-roofing

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

01/23/2020

John V.

UPDATE: Rating change due to miscommunication between the parties and contractor does not perform repairs on metal roofs. They never responded to my email or message to their answering service.

Description of Work
Roof repair on a metal roof and on a flat asphalt roof under HVAC system.

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

01/16/2020

Steve D.

Above It All Roofing was very professional and they did an excellent job for us!! We will definitely be recommending them to our friends and neighbors for their roofing needs!.....and here's a "high five" to our friendly, honest and professional Project Manager, David Brunn!!🤚😊

Description of Work
Tiles replaced or moved from back to front

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

01/09/2020

R C.

We were very pleased with the professionalism of Bob M. of Above It All Roofing and the tireless roofers who worked quickly and proficiently to repair our roof during the rainy holidays recently. Crew always cleaned up before going home. Great job!!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

12/26/2019

Barry E.

I not for for reviews but these guys did a phenomenal job on our roof. Very professional and thorough. Out of the quotes we got.Dave was the only rep to actually come out to the house to go on the roof to do the estimate. They also worked around the recent rains to make sure the roof was done correctly.

Description of Work
New roof installed