Above It All Roofing, Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2021

3943 Irvine Blvd, #297

Irvine, CA 92602

581 Angie's List Reviews and Counting!! 93% of our reviews are A rated. Angie's List Super Service Award Winner 14 Years in a Row. Additional phones: (949) 673-9222, (714) 731-3911, (310) 328-0100. Additional contact names - Dave Brunn, Martin Blair, Jon Tippin and Scott Logan. Additional emails - dave@aboveitallroofing.com marty@aboveitallroofing.com jon@aboveitallroofing.com...

roofing (576)skylight installation (42)tile installation (31)roof cleaning (25)siding companies (6)pressure washing (3)gutter repair (46)gutter cleaning (8)chimney repair (5)ceiling fan installation (4)window replacement (4)stucco (1)

05/08/2021

Above it all roofing exceeded my expectations from beginning to end. David was my contact person and was available and involved every step of the way. If you want to be treated like you should be treated this is the guy. He is a consummate professional. He and his crew were outstanding and did an excellent job. They were thorough and left me with no surprises. David is on top of every detail. The ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof on home

CATEGORY ceramic tile,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2021

12/22/2020

Jon Tippin was key to making sure our roof replacement went well. Jon made sure the job was complete from the start to the finish. He met with us before the job and spent time reviewing everything that was going to take place. The entire job took 4 days and he was at the job for every step and did a fantastic job, I recommend Jon along with Above It All Roofing. I received 5 bids and they were the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing replacement for 35 year old roof on house.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

12/10/2020

Repave area above garage, fix drains, add edge metal in back, fix 2 metal bars and remove decorative fencing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Slate roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

12/01/2020

repapered the roof, repaired water damage over our bay window, cleaned the tiles

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great! They did an excellent job and cleaned everything up when they were finished! They wore masks, which is very important right now with Covid! I highly recommend!

CATEGORY roofing,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

11/11/2020

After climbing on the roof during numerous rain storms to apply Henry's tar I knew it was time for a new roof. I contacted 6 different roofing companies for estimates. It was really surprising to see the differences in the bids and the professionalism of the men who came out to see the roof and to measure. I picked Jon and Above It All Roofing. Jon's a vet, very straight forward and provided a det...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof tear off and replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

Photo for Above It All Roofing, Inc - 3943 Irvine Blvd, #297, Irvine, CA - 39016231

11/09/2020

Excellent sales person and crew. Martin Blair ,a sales person at above it all roofing exhibits the best qualities in a sales person . He is knowledgeable , patient, follows through w/ our inquiries , punctual and great communicator . I highly recommend him .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roofing

CATEGORY roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

10/09/2020

Dave Brunn and his team did a fantastic job on my roof. They did a great job with the roof and the wood that needed replacement, coordinated well with my electrical contractor, covered our roof every night even though there was no rain forecasted, cleaned up really well everyday after they left, and were super easy to work with. I would highly recommend Above It All.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

07/07/2020

They did a wonderful job. They cleaned the site every night before they left, even after a 9 hour day! It was a complicated roof, but they were so pleasant to deal with and did an outstanding job. We would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a New Roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

07/03/2020

Above it All Roofing did an amazing job. They were professional, punctual, and did excellent work. We worked with Dave and he went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our new roof. I’ve recommended the company already to several friends already.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did a complete reroof at our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

06/01/2020

They were excellent in every way. They went out of their way to please me. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Residential and industrial roofing, re-roofing, storm damage repair, skylight and all types of insurance work.

Ask for details.