ABM Electrical Solutions

Founded 1961 • With Angi since May 2012

4.1

Additional DBA - Key Electric Inc....

Haven Air Conditioning

Haven Air Conditioning provides high-quality repair, installation & maintenance services for heating, cooling, indoor air quality & HVAC zoning in Anaheim, CA. Their business is devoted to helping clients make their home a comfortable haven. Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Credit Cards, Financing

cool air refrigeration

Cool Air Refrigeration was formed to provide energy efficient personalized solutions for commercial and Industrial Business. And now specializing in residential. With a large fleet of service trucks and computer dispatch certified technician. Cool Air Refrigeration provides service, installation, repair, sales, freezers & walk in coolers, ice machines, chillers, HVAC, air ventilation and much more. Feel free to call us at anytime. Our staff would be more than happy to answer any questions. Established in 2012. Cool Air Refrigeration started at a small desk in my room and my company has now thankfully been able to grow. We are now located in Anaheim in a small office along with great staff that gets the job done for all our customers.

Steve Cavenee Electric

Steve Cavenee Electric has proudly served Southern California, including Orange, West Riverside and East Los Angeles counties for over thirty-five years, since 1980; Licensed and Bonded under California State License number C10 467884. During that time, we have maintained a small crew of electricians, which has allowed us to deliver the kind of personalized service our customers have come to expect. We are happy to offer a $10 Senior Citizen discount for customers over 65, as well as a free service panel "Tune-up" for all Angie's List members, (a $75.00 value). You can reach Steve directly on his cell phone at 714-305-9896.

Offers by Steve Cavenee Electric on Angi

07/27/2008

The technician - Orlando - did an excellent job. It took a very long time (8 hrs) because he couldn't drop the cable down from the attic, so he had to go in to our crawl space to pull the cable. The only unpleasant experience was the phone call we received from the company one week after the services were performed asking for payment. Apparently we were supposed to pay COD but were not told of thi...

Description of Work
Cable wall fishing - pulling cable throughout the walls of the house to an outlet so it doesn't have to be draped around the roof.

04/10/2008

We got several quotes on rewiring our house. Claude, of Key Electric, was lower than the others, although not unreasonably so. We found that Key Electric is a licensed contractor with no complaints registered at the time. But Key Electric hires out subcontractors with apparently only minimal oversight of their work. Claude said he could do the job in a week, but when he showed sans crew we began t...

Description of Work
In theory our whole house was to be rewired, the sub-panel moved indoors, and all outlets and switched were to be replaced. In practice only about 2/3 of the house was rewired.

07/07/2007

Dario Isaza, our technician, is skilled, punctual and very pleasant. He made several trips to our home: first to cut the holes before we plastered, then to install the lights and yet again to try to put a plug in our new wood floor. We are very happy with the location and amount of lighting. We will definitely use Key Electric again and ask for Dario.

Description of Work
Helped us determine what lighting was needed. Installed can lighting in our kitchen(7-6" cans and one 4"can) as well as 3-4" cans and a dual dimmer switch in our living room. For no charge, moved a bathroom outlet a few inches and replaced the existing outlet with a ground fault outlet. Spent a considerable amount of time trying to put in plug in our wood floor. After determining that there was no way to reach the desired location because of multiple foundations, waived the charges.

03/27/2007

Robert McNeill, came out to give a written estimate. He was wonderful to work with, timely and very professional. He made several suggestions, many that we went with. We accepted the bid and schedule the work for a few days later. Key Electric/Robert showed up on time and did all the work as quoted. When done, he cleaned the work area and explained exactly what he did. I was happy with the work. I...

Description of Work
We needed to disconnect and terminate a connection to an old electric spa and turn that connection into an outdoor patio wall plug. We also, wanted to hard-wire a large outdoor BBQ/grill island.

08/29/2006

Major problems with this company. They use contract electricians instead of employees of the company. The electrician who gave me the initial estimate failed to show. I called the company and first they claimed I didn't have an appointment. They finally called the electrician who said he wasn't coming. They said they would send someone else but he wanted $800 more. I refused. They made another app...

Description of Work
Install ceiling wiring and ceiling fans.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

08/28/2006

Excellent responsiveness; came out the same day contacted for estimate; very neat job.

Description of Work
Two jobs: (1) troubleshooting and repairing a circuit; (2) rewiring and installing four ceiling fans and a bathroom light.

08/23/2006

Tech Luis DelaTorre explained each step he did and was willing to answer any questions I had and then took my concerns into how he would complete the work. Honest and kept his word about the price of the work. The only concern I had was that the office did not let me know that Luis wasn't coming on the original day and time agreed upon and I let Luis know that the office didn't call me. He apologized about the mix-up and then finished the work without any further mix-ups.

Description of Work
New bathroom light/fan installed and rewiring of fan done. Reframed new fan to fit opening.

08/21/2006

An electrician came to the house to provide the quote. Was enthusiastic and seem to know what he was talking about. Provided a competitive quote. The electrician and two crew members came to do the work on the schedule day. Although they stated from the start that they would need to make holes in the walls when necessary. I guess they found that each & every switch & plug required make a new hole. They installed a new bathroom fan/light without connecting the vent. They left a couple of connections undone. Although they put in two very long 2 days (8:00 to 9:00), I felt like they were rushing. It turns out the crew leader was starting a vacation the next day. Finally, they were supposed to pull permits with the city & did not. They said since they were simply replacing the same, permits were not necessary. Not true.

Description of Work
Install new sub-panel and home rewire.

07/20/2006

I am very pleased with the work done by Mr. Luis Gomez. He was very careful to explain everything that he was either going to do or needed to do in order to get the job done correctly and safely. He answered all questions and was very personable and easy to talk with. He never made me feel like he was too busy to stop and answer my questions and concerns. I have another ceiling fan for another bedroom, and I will again call Key Electric and ask them to send Mr. Luis Gomez out to do the job.

Description of Work
I needed a ceiling fan installed in a bedroom where there was no existing ceiling light fixture, so therefore there was no power, and I also needed a hanging light fixture replaced over my stairway. Mr. Luis Gomez was sent out and gave me a very good estimate. After I finally decided to go with Key Electric, Mr. Luis Gomez returned to do the work. It involved cutting a hole in the ceiling and then going into my attic to run power to the new area for the ceiling fan, assembling the fan, and then hanging the fan in just the right spot, which Mr. Luis Gomez had no trouble in doing. Replacing the stairway hanging light fixture was going to be trickier because of it's location and the need for a very tall ladder over the stairway, but Mr. Gomez figured that out with no problem, maintaining his safety on that high ladder and took down the old hanging light fixture and hung the new hanging light fixture with no problem, being very careful to not smudge the glass pieces to the light fixture.

06/24/2006

Great! The electrician was on time, quoted the price up front, and finished in less than an hour.

Description of Work
Fixed electrical switch that had a short in it.

Category electrician

Repair/troubleshooting, recessed can lighting, receptacles, circuits & cabling, lighting applications, landscape lighting, motion / security lighting, energy efficiency, lighting, engineering/design, fuses & circuit breakers.