A-1 Duct Cleaning & Chimney Sweep

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2009

We have 15 years experience in the industry. We Service all southern California. We do not use sub contractors. Our hours are flexible. Our service response is usually same day or next day....

Mega Clean Air

Mega Clean Air

Welcome to Mega Clean Air, where we thrive to provide excellent customer service. We are a licensed HVAC and construction company. We are certified to remove asbestos, clean air ducts and vent pipes, and we can handle all of your appliance repair needs. We take pride in our work, and we offer commitment to delivering exceptional workmanship and dependability for each and every job. We offer a reminder call for all annual maintenance services. We use professional equipment, and we're open on Sundays too! Some estimates can be provided over the phone. Give us a try, and you'll be our customer for life. Family owned and operated.

11/20/2017

Arrived a little late, but job completed in a timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

07/18/2017

The guy did a fine job. We had just brought a new washer and dryer, and someone told us that it was a good idea to clean the dryer vent before we put in the new dryer. He came out when he said, he took about the right time and everything. He took 30/35 minutes to do it. He seem like a nice guy. I would say to drop the price. I think that was a fair price for coming out here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did dryer vent cleaning.

04/13/2017

Fabulous - definite difference in air flow within home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct and dryer vent cleaning

12/30/2015

The work was just fine.  the problem is that although I booked this service on line, after waiting several weeks for a call from A-1, I finally called them and found out that they aren't a paying member of Angies List.  This meant they can advertise, charge and receive money; but they don't get the emails from the buyer.  So, they had no idea about me or how to contact me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vent cleaning

04/16/2015

I previously called another company called Eco Green, they came out and said that they do not do this type of cleaning and it was not what Angie?s List was listed for so I called someone else and that was A-1.  A-1 was fine but Eco Green said that it was not what they were listed for in Angie?s List and it was not listed in detail what they will do.   It went fine with A-1 and no problem.  They we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used someone down in Orange country called A-1 Duct Cleaning & Chimney Sweep.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Air Duct Cleaning, Duct Cleaning, Chimney Sweep/cleaning, Dryer vent Cleaning, Kitcken Exahaust Cleaning, Restaurant Exhaust Cleaning,