Moreno Landscaping

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2017

Moreno landscape and tree service Serving Los Angeles since 2000 providing : , tree trimming , lacing, crown reduction, topping, stump removal, palms trees trim and removal Landscape design, landscape maintenance, fertilizer,for plants, bushes,flowers and trees. Wood fences and gates. Harscape stone slate or brick patios and walkways , driveways, cement walls ect..... SPECIAL PRICE FOR SOD INSTALLATION PER SQUARE FEET...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+37 more images

lawn & landscaping (45)tree service (44)lawn care (27)hardscaping (10)mulch delivering (5)lawn treatment (5)fence company (3)

09/07/2022

George G.

Great job, very professional, went over and above.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 09/07/2022

08/28/2022

Sylvie C.

All went well. Available pretty quickly. The sod is growing well, this is 3 weeks after they layed it down.

Description of Work
St-Augustine sod installing

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 08/20/2022

08/25/2022

Rick L.

Very well. Prompt, courtious and efficient. They will be taking care of my tree from now on.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 08/24/2022

08/21/2022

Sara R.

Great communication, quality work, quickly completed!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 08/21/2022

07/06/2022

Joe K.

Fantastic! Johnny is very talented at all matters regarding landscaping. Also, he is an absolute delight to work with. Highly recommend his work!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category fencing, landscaping, lawn service, mulch, remodeling, tree service, hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/19/2022

07/06/2022

Hellen J.

Mr. Moreno was very professional. He came, gave an estimate on what I wanted. We came to an agreeable price. He began the work on time and finished timely. I totally appreciate that he valued my time and his time. I am very pleased with the quality of work his team gave. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch, tree service

Work Completed On 07/24/2022

05/02/2022

Logan S.

Great communication and quick service. Very helpful and prices were affordable. Will definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
Foundation for backyard shed

Work Completed On 04/30/2022

03/19/2022

Jose L.

Moreno Landscaping is a very conscientious and talented team. They provided excellent guidance and were very flexible in supporting our needs. They are very experienced and customer friendly. Many thanks for their assistance.

Description of Work
Provided landscaping guidance.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 03/19/2022

01/11/2022

Mary N.

They are amazing! They understood exactly what I was trying to do (small terraces on a sloped backyard), nothing fancy. Just a pleasure to work with. Fast, affordable, super nice. I would hire them again for sure.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 01/10/2022

01/11/2022

Erin A.

We love and trust Johnny and his team at Moreno Landscaping. He is very knowledgable, careful, thoughtful and respectful. He stands by his work and its a pleasure. We would hire him again

Description of Work
landscape

Work Completed On 10/10/2021

11/26/2021

Erin S.

I hired Moreno's Landscaping about 6 months for an entire front yard redo. I had used their Angi coupon for yard maintenance before and really thought they were a very professional and nice group of guys. I wanted to basically rip out my entire front yard and porch and create a beautiful lush and colorful garden lining about 100 feet of my front yard. I met with Juan to discuss my vision and from the moment I told him what I wanted, he knew exactly the kind of plants, flowers, etc to achieve the look I wanted. He took me shopping at a nursery to get an idea of what kind of plants I liked and made a lot of helpful suggestions along the way. I've worked with a lot of contractors before, and I have to say Juan and his guys are the best I've ever worked with, from a great attitude and work ethic to a supreme knowledge of what they do and how to do it. I wish I could leave pictures here. Six months later I still have neighbors stopping in the street to admire what he did and compliment me on how it's changed the look of not just my house but the neighborhood. For reference, they took out all my prior landscaping and planted all new landscaping, installed a drip irrigation system, added gorgeous landscape lighting, removed old concrete walkway and created a new walkway of beautiful saltillo tile, which they also retiled my porch in. They stucco'd brick pillars, replaced my rotting fascia board, and installed new rain gutters. It was a massive project and Juan always had patience with me when I changed my mind. He's a really great guy and I'll be using him whenever possible in the future.

Description of Work
Entire Front Yard Renovation

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

Review for Moreno Landscaping  - 632 E Hyde Park Blvd, INGLEWOOD, CA - 39554500

08/21/2021

mary M.

Im done yes was happy with johnny moreno landscape

Description of Work
landscape

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

08/17/2021

Cynthia L.

Juan did an excellent job, he even water wash the concrete for me. Price is reasonable. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Remove grapevine, some plants and clean the yard

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

08/17/2021

Emily B.

I was happy with the service. Price was reasonable. Trees were cut to my and neighbor's satisfaction. I will hire again.

Description of Work
LandscapingTree Trimming

Category landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

06/18/2021

Larry M.

Johnny was a Prince! He want through **** trying to pick up my pavestone product, and then getting the rest of the materials. He took the job on an amazing "Angi Deal" that may have been priced for over a year ago, but he stood be his word. He still pushed through all the difficulties and came through like a champ. Through it all he left me with an amazing looking patio. Cheers Johnny!

Description of Work
Update existing pavestone patio

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

04/22/2021

Bernadette S.

Well. They trimmed the tree picked up and removed all tree cuttings

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

04/18/2021

Dena T.

They we’re quick to respond and on time ! Availability was great and they cleaned everything up and made sure I was pleased ! I would recommend them they were knowledgeable about different types of plants . Installed new led lighting and it looks fabulous ! Along with new rocks bark and fixed my sprinklers . All done and looking good 👍

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, mulch, remodeling

Work Completed On 04/18/2021

Review for Moreno Landscaping  - 632 E Hyde Park Blvd, INGLEWOOD, CA - 39298529

04/13/2021

Edie L.

Men are cheerful and competent but they don't answer phone calls and on occasion just don't show up. I've used them for 3 years on a weekly basis, but they haven't shown up for the past 3 weeks and are not returning calls. At first I thought they were taking off for Easter week, but they are still not showing up. It's a family business, father and sons. None of my messages are being responded to.

Description of Work
Weekly deadheading, weeding and pruning of yard

Category fencing, lawn service

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

03/08/2021

WILLIAM A.

Excellent workers, fast, and completed everything as requested, All work sites completely cleaned when finished. The owner, Johnny, was the best. Came promptly for the estimate and the day of the job. Very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Removed 2 palm trees & trimmed 1 tree

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

02/25/2021

Mal K.

They were not licensed per State list

Description of Work
Didn't use them.

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

02/05/2021

Jim C.

Order was not taken correctly. Person was quite nice and professional. He had an $80 electric mover than is hand held that is not adequate for a normal size yard. No tools for trimming and no clean up after. Hardscape had cut lawn left; no blowing or sweeping.

Description of Work
Full service landscape maintenance for a home.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

Hello hello this is Morenos landscape and tree service I think your review the ground company Morenos landscaping 3 servers we don’t do maintenance or gardening, we only do one time clean up one time tree service, Hard scape in landscape design please call Angie’s list and try to resolve this matter thank you very much

02/01/2021

Kaz O.

Great guys. Good communication and professional. Efficient and economical. Very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
palm removal

Work Completed On 01/31/2021