G Refinishing Enterprise

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2015

Count on the experts from our bathtub refinishing contractor based in Inglewood, California, to restore your tub, shower, sink, and other fixtures. Backed by more than a decade of experience, the pros from G Refinishing Enterprise can handle projects of all sizes. As an added bonus, we do it all at

before afterbefore

bathtub refinishing (20)home remodeling (3)

04/13/2021

Paula L.

It went great the men were hardworking and very friendly. I told my friends about them. I posted the before and after. I loved it.

Description of Work
The bathtub

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

04/13/2021

Alicia S.

They did a great job. Very professional and neat

Description of Work
Bathtub Resurface

Category bathtub refinishing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

Review for G Refinishing Enterprise - PO BOX 4452, INGLEWOOD, CA - 39292592

03/24/2021

David M.

The project went smoothly from booking through execution and payment. Osvaldo and Carlos arrived on time and handled the refinishing extremely well. There was very impressive protection of surfaces that might have been negatively impacted including covering of floors. Did some minor bathtub touchup as well. Karen, the General Manager, was communicative during all stages. Definitely would use this firm again and have no reservations in making a recommendation to use them!

Description of Work
Refinishing of kitchen sink.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

Review for G Refinishing Enterprise - PO BOX 4452, INGLEWOOD, CA - 39263292

07/24/2020

Ian M.

G Refinishing was great! They were on time, took care to cover areas of the house they would be working in and even walk through. They finished promptly and left the bathroom cleaner than they found it. Great work!

Description of Work
Bathtub and sink refinishing

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

01/23/2020

Brian S.

bathtub refinishing

Description of Work
If you need your bathtub refinished, this is simply the best place to go! I live in a tiny apartment with a ridiculously old bathtub in a cramped bathroom. They took care of it quickly, professionally, and when it was all over, they didn’t leave a trace! If you looked in my bathroom, you’d think my tub magically appeared brand new out of the blue.

Work Completed On 01/07/1970

09/27/2019

Hweiju Y.

It was efficient, looks great, excellent price for a new looking tub and sinks.

Description of Work
Refinishing tub, sinks

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

02/20/2019

T T.

The manager Karen replied to my quote request almost immediately, and was very courteous and professional. The service tech she sent out to do the job was very prompt, and professional as well. I'm very pleased with the finished work.

Description of Work
I needed my bathtub refinished. The seller of my home put basic house paint on the surface of the tub. As soon as we started to use the bathtub, it started peeling so the bathtub became useless at that point.

Work Completed On 02/16/2019

11/02/2018

Yohana W.

Exelant job, in my bathtub.

Description of Work
Bathtub and vanity sink.

Category bathtub refinishing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

Review for G Refinishing Enterprise - PO BOX 4452, INGLEWOOD, CA - 37526456

09/25/2018

Roxanna V.

Great people to work with, understood everything I need done, very happy with the outcome!

Description of Work
Refinished tubs

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

06/11/2018

Joi H.

The team with G Refinishing Enterprise were very professional and prompt. They arrived on time, for both the day that the service was performed and also for the day that they performed the clean up. They were also very detailed in the services they performed. Karen was also very helpful via email. I sent her photos of the project to be performed so she was able to alert her team and provide an estimate of cost. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Glazing of the tile and tub in my master bathroom.

Work Completed On 05/19/2018

05/28/2018

Diana T.

Very well. Technician was prompt, efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Refinishing of sinks in two bathrooms

Work Completed On 05/28/2018

05/26/2018

Kelly B.

Absolutely outstanding quality, service, and on time. They cleaned up after themselves (Thank you!) When it came time to come back and take down the tape, they were kind enough to accommodate my schedule. The price was as good as it gets. My bathroom is sparkling. At least get a quote from these guys and do not hesitate to hire.

Description of Work
Bathtub and tile walls refinished

Work Completed On 05/26/2018

04/11/2018

Anna B.

Very well. The result was great.

Description of Work
Refinishing of 2 tubs

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

We are glad you loved the final results. Thank you for doing business with us.

02/22/2018

Chris B.

Appears to be well work the renovation...looks like a new tub!

Description of Work
Refaced bathtub and surrounding tiles

Work Completed On 02/19/2018

01/30/2018

Judith D.

Mario and his team were punctual, friendly, knowledgable, and careful. The prep was extensive, but they worked efficiently. They were very concerned that I understood the toxicity of the bleach and spray and made sure I was clear of the fumes. They did an absolutely beautiful job. On request, Mario returned to check on one area for me. I wanted to be sure that the finish was ok and it was. Their clean-up and respect for our property was the highest. I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
We needed to reglaze a large 100 year old kitchen sink, a small bathroom sink from the same era and a tub that may have been from the 40's. All cast iron.

Work Completed On 01/30/2018

We love to hear from our clients. thank you for giving us a chance to work at your property

08/30/2017

lauren O.

Perfect and it looks great. The tub was black and had it refinished to white and changed the entire bathroom!

Description of Work
Refinishing of jacuzzi tub

Work Completed On 08/30/2017

hello dear [Member Name Removed], we're truly happy that we were able to give your tub a whole new look ! thank you for your business!

07/17/2017

Micah J.

I was very impressed with their professionalism and honesty. Initially, I asked them to reglaze the stained sink but when the servicemen arrived, they examined it and determined it only needed to be cleaned with an industrial cleaner. They showed up on time, were very efficient and worked without issue. I have another job for them and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
G Refinishing glazed the floor of my tile shower and refinished/cleaned a sink in another bathroom.

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

Thank you for trusting our company We appreciate your business!

05/08/2017

Joshua H.

Professional and clean work-much better than I had anticipated!

Description of Work
Refinished and glazed a bathtub in my apartment. They took it from old and blah to bright white and beautiful-what a HUGE difference it made to the aesthetic of my bathroom. Thanks so much! AND very good price😊

Work Completed On 05/02/2017

Review for G Refinishing Enterprise - PO BOX 4452, INGLEWOOD, CA - 35000929

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear about your positive experience with our bathtub re-glaze services!Keep us in mind for any bathtub resurfacing projects ! Thank you!

05/01/2017

Jonas C.

They did exactly what they said they would and showed up on the time we agreed on. It worked out just the way its suppose to. Thank you!

Description of Work
I got my bath tub refurbished.

Work Completed On 04/04/2017

Review for G Refinishing Enterprise - PO BOX 4452, INGLEWOOD, CA - 34942785

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for providing us with your review. and thank you for trusting us we happy to hear from our clients !

04/07/2017

Izzy B.

They are always on time when we set up appointments, the staff is extremely friendly, and their cleanliness is phenomenal. I think their work speaks for itself.

Description of Work
I manage different properties with different types of bath tubs that need resurfacing and they always end up looking brand new no matter the type of tub!

Work Completed On 03/29/2017

We would like to thank you for your review. We'll continue working hard to provide you and your Manage company excellent service !

03/07/2017

Milo B.

G Refinishing is always consistent, professional and provide quality work.

Description of Work
Resurfacing bathtubs

Work Completed On 03/07/2017

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind comments. We work very hard to Only offer the best quality services. Thank you for keeping us in mind for all your bathtub Re-glazing work!

Contact

Phone

PO BOX 4452

INGLEWOOD, CA 90309

Website

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We accept remote payment