DRAIN PRO PLUMBING, HEATING & SEWER

Founded 1989 • With Angi since November 2008

1016 S Grevillea Ave.

INGLEWOOD, CA 90301

LICENSE # C36 631384 ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: 1016 S GREVILLEA AVE, INGLEWOOD, CA 90301....

12/10/2019

Janet S.

They were excellent. They were very professional, friendly, very knowledgeable, quick and explained everything to me.

Description of Work
He fixed the shower, toilet and sink,

09/03/2018

Brytain A.

He came on a Sunday when I couldn't get anyone else. He did a great job and he was very enjoyable to talk to.

Description of Work
Plumbing repair

09/28/2017

Markus A.

I've used them three times. Mike is very fair, if I don't need something he won't try to sell me on it.

Description of Work
Sewer line cleaning

09/10/2017

Micah J.

All the work was done within a few hours and Mike was able to pinpoint and fix the shower issue fairly quickly.

Description of Work
Mike came out initially to assess the work that needed to be performed and the following week to actually tackle the jobs. They installed a kitchen faucet, replaced the shutoff valves for a bathroom sink and repaired a major leak with a shower pipe in the wall.

09/05/2017

Alanna K.

It took 3 attempts to find the real problem. The fist attempt He thought it was coming from the toilet who happened to be direct above from where the leak was coming from. The second attempt he said it was something from the toilet that was not tight enough and also stated that was also leaking from our toilet which I never noticed before. The leak never stopped but it was Friday and he already came home twice, so we waited until Monday to call and let him know that the leak never stopped, so he came back and had to open our ceiling to find out it was coming from a pipe. He was able to fix it and recommend a guy to do the dry wall. The guy did a lousy job. I complained the guy came back and did a much better job. So it took a week to have my house back to normal. He charged me for the "supposed leak" from my toilet plus the real work that needed to be done.

Description of Work
Leaking from my ceiling (2nd floor) in a 3 stores house.

07/23/2017

Peter C.

Called the owner, Mike, and asked him to come ASAP. He came over after finishing up a job, discovered the problem right away, and replaced the part that was corroded.

Description of Work
Water could not get into the toilet tank.

07/03/2017

David L.

Very good. They came the same day I called and completed the installation within two hours, and left the area neat and clean.

Description of Work
They installed a new toilet.

06/29/2017

David L.

Excellent work. Mike arrived on time, completed the work in a timely fashion, left the work area clean, and charged a reasonable price. I would definitely call Drain Pro Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Reset the toilet with new wax rings, replaced rusty bolts and adjusted fill valve.

05/24/2017

Lisa T.

We have used Drain Pro Plumbing twice. Once to clear a drain and once to get the water pressure improved in our two toilets. Prices very fair. It turned out that there was just mineral build up in the toilets due to hard water, and he showed my husband how to clean it for the next time.

Description of Work
Clear drains and toilet work

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

04/21/2017

Diandra B.

It was late evening. Mike came quickly. He fixed it. Gave me some new home owner tips. He even came to look at a problem I was having with my shower. Experience was great so I had him fix something else a few weeks later.

Description of Work
The spigot in the front of my house where my water hose connects broke off.

Team Rooter, Inc.

Team Rooter offers quality rooter and plumbing services to our customers in the greater Los Angeles area. This has been our passion! For this reason, our TEAM of professional plumbers and technicians use the latest equipment and state-of-the-art technology to find, diagnose and repair rooter and plumbing problems for our residential and commercial customers. We treat you like part of our TEAM; more like a friend or a neighbor and we aim to bring you the best plumbing experience possible. Whether its a clogged drain or a main sewer line replacement, when you need your job done quickly and correctly at an affordable price; contact Team Rooter . We are your top choice for drain cleaning, sewer repair, waterline repair, and more.

Offers by Team Rooter, Inc. on Angi
    AirCode

We are a full-service heating and cooling systems company that serves the greater San Fernando Valley area including Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank and Los Angeles. We also go out in other areas such as Palmdale, Rialto, Bakersfield etc. We are licensed bonded . We provide mostly work residential service and installation we work by the code. Providing services for: Heating and Air Conditioning, Service, Repair and installation. History: Established in 2003 Air Code Air Conditioning and Heating started in 2003 with a mission to provide quality air conditioning and heating services. We strive to provide cost effective and efficient solutions to all air conditioning and heating related issues and problems. We can be any price you may have gotten. Meet the Business Owner: Ben S. Business Owner I have been personally involved in the heating and air business for 15 years. Air Code heating and A/C is business with the expectation to make every attempt to provide great personal service, good communication and experienced employees to serve our customers the same way that we would want to be served.

74 Degrees Heating & Air, Inc.

74 Degrees Heating and Air Inc., specializes in warm-air heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning services. With over 15 years of HVAC experience we have provided clients with quality home/commercial air comfort needs.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa

Repipe, sewer lining, Replace toilets, faucets, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning, faucets installation, maintenance, repairs, all plumbing works. Water heater installation. Kitchen, tub drain cleaning. Calls after 6pm is charge overtime rate for small drain problems.

ask for details