Accessible Design & Consulting Inc

4.4

Home Healthcare - Disability Equipment & Services
Home Healthcare - Medical Equipment & Services
Fitness - Equipment

Additional phone - (310) 215-3332. Additional fax - (310) 417-4096....

Shenon Construction

A COMPLETE EXPERIENCE- The Shenon Construction Team acknowledges that the path of remodeling is as important as the final product. Therefore, we strive to give our clients the most pleasant experience no matter how extensive the project may be. The team is present every step of the way, and is determined to help guide you with decision making, so that the final project meets and exceeds every expectation. A spectacular home and an ecstatic client are our two main priorities! COMMITMENT TO QUALITY- We proudly hold ourselves accountable to achieving the highest quality construction, utilizing durable materials and collaborating with highly skilled professionals. A SENSE FOR DESIGN- We communicate with our clients and have the ability to clearly understand the critical design elements. Prior to construction, we employ a 3D design to visualize your ideas and concepts. This way, we assure that the final execution is flawless. ATTENTION TO DETAIL- We realize that transforming a house into a home, and truly personalizing the project requires immaculate attention to detail. We embrace the uniqueness of each development and we call our projects complete when each of your needs and wants are fulfilled.

Structura Remodeling

Structura Remodeling is at your service. We have all your new renovation needs covered! Whether for a new home or your current home requires an update, no job is too big or too small to handle. We offer the finest end-to-end kitchen and bathroom remodeling, and full renovation solutions for busy homeowners. If you are looking for an established local kitchen remodeler contractor and a trusted partner in the LA area for making your home look better, we can cover every aspect of your renovations from complete design and demolition, to full build and finishes. As a full-service LA-based design and build contractor, we provide optimum value for best supporting your dream kitchen with redesign ideas that work.

AP Remodeling Inc

WE OFFER SPECIAL PRICING FOR ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS. AP Remodeling Inc. was founded with the ideals of transparency, top-quality work, and outstanding customer service and satisfaction. The most important part of our business is that our clients get the top results on time and on-budget. From the free consultation to the completion of the job, our goal and commitment are to provide you with honest information, including budgetary and logistical, so that you can make informed decisions that are best for you and your needs. We're a General construction and remodeling company. We specialize in design and remodel Bathroom, Kitchen, Complete Home Remodeling, Garage Conversions, and Roofing. GIVE US A CALL TODAY to schedule a free consultation, at home, or virtual, and we’ll get started on your home remodeling and building goals!

Offers by AP Remodeling Inc on Angi

07/18/2013

Provider made recommendations and I paid a consulting fee of $350 which would be deducted from the work if I chose to go forward. I contracted with the provider to perform services and supply equipment. Unfortunately, two days before work was to begin, my elderly father decided against relocating from NY to California to live in my home. I cancelled the work at that time. I had made 1/2 payment of...

Description of Work
Provider came to assess what adaptations would be needed to make my house handicapped accessible for my father who is primarily wheelchair bound.

07/16/2012

Adam was thoroughly professional from start to finish. He bent over backwards to give us what we needed so my mother in her 90s could get in and out of the house using her walker (or a wheelchair later, if we need it). We talked everything through at each step of the way. We are very happy with the work he did.

Description of Work
They installed a handicapped ramp from the driveway to the entrance of the house. It was a bit tricky because they first had to remove some big tree roots that had destroyed the existing walkway. Also, there was not a lot of space to get a slope on the ramp that was not too steep. The ramp was made of wood and painted to match the trim on the house. Even though the house was built in the 1920's, the ramp really fits in with the overall look and feel of the place.

07/15/2010

Adam was very easy to work with -- pleasant, straightforward, and thoughtful. He did what he said he would, and it took care of our problem. I was dealing with him by phone from 400 miles away, so it would have been very easy for him to take advantage of the situation; but he didn't.

Description of Work
We had a pair of lifts installed to make it possible for my 97-year old mother to get from the driveway into her house. This was needed because she could no longer climb the stairs and would otherwise have had to move. Adam Fine came to the house, examined the staircase, met my mother, considered a variety of options, and laid out the possible types and locations of lifts. Once I decided among the options, Adam was very prompt in ordering the equipment, which he installed as soon as it arrived.

Category handicap equipment,medical supplies

12/01/2009

Adam Fine does excellent work, with high professional standards, courtesy and good humor. When I called Accessible Design and Consulting, his company, he set up an appointment for the very next day to come to my apartment to assess my situation He was even considerate enough to call me from traffic gridlock to let me know he was running late. His assessment was efficient, but not rushed. We talked...

Description of Work
Sturdy white grab bars were installed: one by the toilet, one high by the shower and one lower in the tub. It was necessary for them to drill through heavy tiles and thick walls, as it's an old building. The bars were just the right height to ensure my being able to be more secure getting up and down and maintaining balance. In the bedroom, a white floor-to-ceiling pole was installed. It has a gray textured section which is not slick so it is easy to grab; It also has two "trapezes" which make it easy to lift myself up. The pole is placed exactly where it's most helpful for pulling myself up and balancing myself. The hinges on the narrow doors going into the bathroom and kitchen were replaced with hinges that can open those doors wider. When I'm using a walker or a wheelchair, the new hinges allow me to get through much more easily. In the living room, the rug and its mat were secured with double-sided tape. The rug lies flat, no longer bunching up. A weighted shower curtain was installed. Strips of textured tape were laid out on the bathtub floor to give some traction. A rotating chair was placed in the tub.. Its frame extends to just outside the tub. The chair swivels and moves so I can sit down and safely slide into the tub, rather than stepping in.

06/05/2007

Adam was very professional. He had several good ideas and was great to work with. I will use him in the future as other needs come up.

Description of Work
Adam tried to retrofit a few things in our house, as well as give us suggestions on how to make our house more accessible for my injured husband.

Category handicap equipment

Exercise equipment, bathroom, kitchen, living room, bedroom, walkers, wheel chairs, scooters, ramps, lift design & consulting.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa