A Pete's Concrete

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2008

CALL US ANYTIME FOR A FREE ESTIMATE (310) 412-3218 OR (310) 699-4514. Business License#1039509. Have been in business for 23 years. A Pete’s Concrete is a family owned concrete and masonry business serving the Los Angeles Metropolitan area and Orange County. We were established in 1995 and have many years of collective experience in the construction industry. We are able to deliver high quality concrete and masonry services at a fair price. We are dedicated to our work. We check everything twice and make sure all of our projects run smoothly. Our planning and organization skills are pivotal to the successful completion of each job. Our clients appreciate the dedication and effort we put into our projects. Our vast construction experience and attention to detail help us run our job sites on time and on budget. We recognize that building a strong relationship with each client is our key to success. When choosing A Pete’s Concrete, you will get an excellent finished product built with pride and dedication....

Home 2 Renovate, Inc.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. has been a family and friend owned and operated home improvement company since 1992 and is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in all types of roofing, exterior paint/stucco/coatings/sidings, windows & doors, whole house insulation, patio covers/sunrooms and gutters. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited company with a A+ rating, a League of California Homeowners member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry member. We are top rated on Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, Angi, Thumbtack, Networx, Google and we are ranked as one of the Top 500 contractors in the nation with Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We believe that communication is the cornerstone of a good homeowner/contractor relationship. Call today and schedule a free quote good for a year with a product specialist.

Offers by Home 2 Renovate, Inc. on Angi
S&G painting

I have been a handyman for over 20 years. I offer very competitive prices. I can do electric work, carpentry, painting, remodeling, flooring, fences, concrete, general handyman jobs, and much more! Trust me, I can offer you the best deal. Secondary email:handymenexperts123@gmail.com For larger jobs I have a trusted team of workers that I know very well and are extremely professional. I have never left a job undone or cut any corners to save myself money at your expense. I strive to get you the best deal, and have developed a knack for haggling even at stores like Home Depot to save my clients hundreds of dollars on materials like doors, refrigerators, wood, and almost everything else. I am always on the hunt for the best prices and deals. I offer general handyman services, as well as remodeling service. My expertise is in wood fencing, having many contacts to give me unparalleled low prices for materials, but I also excel at many other contracting jobs.

Feel At Home Builders & Design

Specialties: As a full service local home remodeling company, Feel At Home Builders & Design is fully licensed, bonded, and insured to build any new residential construction and remodel any indoor or outdoor area of your home. While offering our home remodeling services, we know that homeowners want to see what they’re getting before the job even begins. For this reason, we offer exquisite 3D design plans so you can see the end in the beginning. Our workers are highly experienced in detailed craftsmanship for all your remodeling needs, including: Additions, room extensions, outdoor remodeling, creative pool design, firepits, electrical, tile, masonry cement and brickwork including pavers, hardscape and waterscape, painting, custom decks and patios, flooring, roofing, turf and all types of creative landscaping. Our company has been family owned & operated since 1992 allowing us to not only have more than 25+ years of proper industry skill sets, but we also learn as fast as the construction world is changing. Most importantly, we listen to your needs while allowing our experience to give you different options to turn your dream into a reality. History: Established in 1992, catering to each client individually is what makes Feel At Home Builders & Design stand out. Feel At Home Builders & Design is a licensed general contracting company with over 25 years of industry experience building and remodeling different types of uniquely designed homes throughout Southern California. Our honor and loyalty to our customers ensure that every single customer of ours get a creative and beautifully detailed home remodel from start to finish. We originally formed Feel At Home Builders & Design because we had so much more to offer than just “industry standards”. We sincerely took every golden nugget of feedback from every customer we have ever worked with and evolved our company into a high-tech home remodeling company.

07/22/2019

First and foremost, Pete and his crew are all good guys, courteous, pleasant to talk with, and very hard working. No doubt about it, they know their stuff! Their concrete work is second to none. The finished product is some of the best I've seen. There were two minor issues. One, they damaged a Honeysuckle that was goring over the water spigot trying to access the water spigot. Partly my fault, Kn...

Description of Work
Add a 12' x 26' section to an existing patio

05/21/2019

Pete came within hours to give an estimate and started 2 days later. His crew was efficient and cleaned up afterwards. They hauled all the trash away and completed installation in 2 days. Pete was on site each day and gave excellent suggestions. I am very well pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Removal of 40ft wrought iron fence and a concrete wall. Replace with a concrete wall

Category concrete repair,fencing,masonry

05/15/2019

A Pete's was professional, on time everyday and even completed the job early. We got a new concrete wall and we are very happy. We will definitely refer them to anyone who needs work done.

Description of Work
Our concrete wall in our backyard collapsed. We needed it to be fixed immediately before our daughters 5th birthday party at our home.

04/21/2019

We hired Pita to redo our driveway and entryway steps, as well as to irrigate and landscape our front yard. We are extremely happy with the results. Pita is a master of his craft. He was able to take measurements and quote us a fair price on the spot while others took days to give us a quote. When it came to doing the work, Pita's team is very prompt and does excellent work. Pita is very responsiv...

Description of Work
Pour concrete driveway, landscape front yard

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,masonry,drain pipe,stucco,driveway pavers,hardscaping

03/29/2019

A Pete's Concrete They removed and replace concrete in driveway and concrete on area next to garage. I give them all A's. They were timely, professional, and affordable. Feb.9,2019, Pete came to my home and looked at what i wanted and gave me an estimate. Additionally, he made a great suggestion to concrete the soil area next to the side of the garage. That idea was helpful because I had to go ont...

Description of Work
They removed and replace concrete in driveway and concrete it on next area next to garage.

Category concrete repair

Concrete Driveways, Sidewalks, Block Walls, Stucco, Masonry, Landscaping, New Lawns & Sprinkler Systems. PAVING STONE, Any Kind of Red Brick work

con