A-Al's Locksmith

With Angi since August 2012

Industrial Lock and Security

We are the one and only locksmith in the local area. We offer commercial, residential and auto locksmith services. We duplicate keys and stock many brand of locks. From selling, repairing and installing safes and access control systems to rekeying locks and creating master key systems, we do it all. We also offer emergency lockout services. Stop in our showroom to view our array of products from trusted and secure brands!

Guardian Angel Locksmith

Guardian Angel Locksmith focuses on providing the most professional, honest and responsive locksmith services you have ever experienced. At Guardian Angel Locksmith, we make it a mission to build long-lasting relationships through trust and commitment to customers. We consider it our responsibility and obligation to provide you with the highest quality products and services available. Whether it is a simple lockout or a complex master key system, we value your business, your home and most importantly your time. We take importance in our work and in always providing consistent and excellent services. Thank you for your constant support and most importantly for choosing Guardian Angel Locksmith as YOUR LOCK AND SECURITY SPECIALIST!

Locksmith at your Door

Locksmith at your Door is a 24/7 locksmith service that offers emergency, residential, commercial and auto services within Southern California. Our technicians are experienced, knowledgeable, and professional and can help you with any of your locksmith needs. We specialize in lock rekey, lock replacement and installation, car or house lockout, eviction, opening safes or vaults and much more. We will be pleased to assist you just give us a call today to schedule one of our technicians to come assist you with any of your locksmith needs. 562-552-2024

Offers by Locksmith at your Door on Angi

08/11/2012

I went to my local locksmith and they couldn't do it so they recommended this guy. I drove over to them and they took about 10 minutes and they re-did it. It is just a little shop that looks like three, hardworking guys who are trying to make a go of it and they took care of me very well. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
I use A-Al's Locksmith when I needed some car keys made up. I had two blank chip keys and they cut and reprogramed the keys to work for the car.

Category locksmith