Yoes Property Inspections, LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

37805 Thurne St

Indio, CA 92203

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Home Inspection in Palm Springs

Home Inspection in Palm Springs

home inspection202092262
A Home inspection was requested to be performed as soon as possible. I was able to get on site within 24 hours and perform an inspection. I found that the owner and listing agent had not have water service turned on. I completed the inspection to the best of my ability and even went on a second inspection once the water service was restored. The home buyer was able to negotiate a much lower price based on my findings.

Visit our website at https://www.yoesinspections.com Yoes Property Inspections we offer thorough home inspections. InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector. Trained on the COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Home Inspectors to perform your next home inspection. With 20+ years experience in commercial property maintenance, with a wide variety of expertise ranging from High Voltage machines to Critical Facility Operations. My goal is to optimize property value by ensuring clients have accurate and complete data. This will enable my clients to make educated decisions with property purchases. Whether you're a buyer, seller, or real estate agent we will feel confident with your purchase. ...

home inspection (6)

03/12/2021

Very professional and thorough inspection. I definitely have confidence in my home purchase after receiving the report. There were photos along with every description of each item that needed addressing.

Description of Work
home inspection

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

02/23/2021

They were very good and on time and work very well.

Description of Work
They did a great job with inspection.

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

Thank very much! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new home!

01/31/2021

Steve did an amazing job and was a tremendous help! He was very easy to work with and he took a lot of time to explain things to me and answer any questions that I had, his inspection report was so professional and easy to follow. I really appreciate all his help and will without a doubt hire him again in the future.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

Thank you very much! I look forward to working with you in the future.

01/29/2021

With Steve’s 20+ years experience in commercial mechanical and electrical systems, his knowledge in residential surpasses anyone I have dealt with in the past. He is very professional, knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. I would hire him for all my inspections.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

Thank you it’s always a pleasure working with you.

01/29/2021

Steve has high knowledge, integrity and honesty. I would not hesitate to use and recommend his services .

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words!

01/29/2021

Steve showed up on time and made things easy from the start. He was able to explain to me the things he found wrong and that needed repair so I could understand. He also took the time to go over things with me and answer all my questions. It was worth every penny especially when we were able to negotiate a better price because of his inspection.

Description of Work
home inspection

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Thank you very much, I appreciate the kind words and look forward to working with you in the future!

Home inspection of all accessible systems. Roof systems: - I will walk on most roofs that I feel to be safe to do so. Garage: - Test garage door operations for performance and safety. Insure all correct "garage" safety measures are in place. Electrical: - Inspect electrical service panel for correct connections and installation of breakers/wiring. - Inspect Interior electrical systems for GFCI operation, grounding and safety. HVAC: - Test and operate (if present) Air conditioner, evaluate the performance efficiency, age, and type. - Test and operate (if present) Furnace, evaluate the performance efficiency, age, and type. Plumbing: - Test and evaluate performance of plumbing systems for flow, pressure, drainage. - Inspect for leaks and improper installation of plumbing. Fireplace/Chimney: - Test operation of (gas) burner - Inspect flue and accessible components Attics & Crawl Spaces: - Inspect interior roofing systems, adequate insulation, and structural members. Health and safety: - Inspect correct installation of smoke and carbon monoxide detection devices.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, PayPal