HEGGE ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2010

83852 Avenue 45

Indio, CA 92201

HEGGE ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS Locally Owned and Operated Since 1988 Fully Licensed, Bonded & Insured Expertise in all Facets of Electrical Installation Well Respected Throughout the Construction Industry Strict Hiring Guidelines Safe Workplace Environment California State Certified Electricians Factory Trained Electricians With Continuing Education Year-Round Professional, Courteous & Trustworthy Bilingual Drug Free Safety Trained/Osha Compliant Quality Workmanship Cost Effective Management of your Project Reliability, Dependability Respect and Adherence to Job Schedules One on One Customer Service 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!...

07/21/2020

Karin K.

The work was excellent. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Rewire for cable and put in some new lights.

10/18/2018

Johnny S.

Great ~ I'd call them again if required!

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

05/09/2018

Roger E.

Did a great job despite several delays imposed by the City of Palm Springs!! Very professional and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Installed switch gear and meters for a 16 unit apartments building.

01/18/2018

Joel S.

I live in the valley six months and East Coast 6 months. I have used Hegge three times. In 2005, Jose Santos replace 2 kitchen fluorescents with 6 recessed cans and then put in 4 additional recessed cans with its own dimmer in eating area where there had been only a fan with a bad light. In 2011, Francisco Montano put in an additional recessed can in a dimly lit closet. On 1/18/18, Francisco repaired loose wiring leading to a frequently tripping GFCI and corrected a blown circuit with a GFCI. These guys are expert, quick, neat, friendly, and prices are so reasonable for what they do. They are so neat that when they are done, you can't tell that what was new was not there before. Hegge goes out of its way to accommodate your schedule. I wish I had a Hegge for everything, not just electrical. The price quoted was just for the last service

Description of Work
install new lighting, repair circuits, replace/repair GFCI

Category electrician,lighting

08/20/2017

Evan & Tanya A.

01/19/2017

Eric M.

07/15/2016

Mirko G.

They did a very good job. I was really happy.

Description of Work
They replaced a main panel.

02/18/2016

Roberto G.

Description of Work
I needed a 220v line installed for my dryer in a house I bought. They were on time, very professional, and they even looked at some other wires that were in boxes around the outside of the house to tell me exactly what they went to. I would highly recommend them and will use them in the future.

11/16/2015

David G.

I went with a local company that has been around for decades because I want an installer who will be here when I need service or follow-up in the future. Hegge Electric installed panels, subcontracted roofing preparation and completed all approvals in a timely manner with excellent workmanship. They completely refinished interior walls where drywall had to be removed for conduit, and you can't tell it was ever done! The system works perfectly and we are enjoying our green energy from a local company with a long reputation.

Description of Work
Complete solar system

10/06/2015

Phyllis N.

Description of Work
I called them to fix a problem in one of my apartments. They were swamped and could not come out, but they took the time to call me back with a name and phone number of another electrician. I truly appreciated this level of service.

Category electrician

Hi [removed member name], I am so sorry that we were unable to accommodate your schedule. I hope that you were able to resolve your electrical issue and that you will consider contacting us again should you be in need of our services. Thank you for your comments, Sincerely, Sherryl Hegge Hegge Electrical Contractors, Inc. Ph. (760)775-4855

09/16/2015

THOMAS T.

Hegge sent someone out to survey the electrical usage at the house and described the complete process. This included doing the survey, pulling the permit, getting the charger from Tesla, and doing the installation. Once the job was inspected, they came back and closed up the electrical box and turned on the breakers. They showed up when they said they were, they did the work and finished on time. I paid the original estimate. I would highly recommend Hegge.

Description of Work
Installed a Tesla car charging station.

Category electrician

Dear [member name removed], I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to review our company and share your experience with us. We work very hard to keep a great reputation and truly value your comments. Sincerely, Sherryl Hegge Hegge Electrical Contractors, Inc.

06/22/2015

David G.

Description of Work
Bought a new home and added additional electrical outlets and LAN outlets, as well as new exterior lighting. All was done very professionally. Particularly impressive was the way they kept the areas they worked in clean and avoided getting dirt and dust around the house. the terminations were impeccable!

Category electrician,lighting

05/14/2015

Mark Z.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation. Hegge is now my go-to electrician in the desert. They did a great job. Very responsive. Showed up on time and charged what they said they were going to charge. Followed up with a phone call to see if I was satisfied. As an absentee landlord with several properties in the desert, I am so glad to finally have found a competent and professional electrician that I can depend on.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

Dear [Member name removed], It was a pleasure to work with you and I can't thank you enough for your kind review! I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our company and look forward to working with you again on all of your future electrical projects. Sincerely, Sherryl Hegge Hegge Electrical Contractors, Inc.

02/01/2015

Steve K.

Always on time, excellent work. We have used them for a variety of electrical items. New can lights in bathrooms, added ceiling fan junction boxes, dimmers throughout the house. Just a great company to work with.

Description of Work
Installed under-cabinet lighting in the kitchen

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Dear [member name removed] I really appreciate hearing about your positive experience with our company and can’t thank you enough for taking the time to post your review. We look forward to working with you again! Sincerely, Sherryl Hegge Hegge Electrical Contractors, Inc.

01/12/2015

Robert M.

Francisco and Chris arrived promptly, introduced themselves and walked through my list of items. They provided alternatives where appropriate, made suggestions and advised if something I wanted done would be prohibitive in cost.. They were here for most of the day, worked without stopping, except for lunch. Everything was done professionally and they cleaned up any mess made. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did misc installations and corrections and repairs.

Category electrician

Dear [member name removed], Thank you so much for your review! I would have responded sooner, but unfortunately I have been out of town on a family emergency and just today getting a chance to return my messages. I always appreciate my customer feedback, but am especially grateful for a review as nice as yours. I am happy to know that Francisco and Chris did such a great job for you and will share your kind words with them this afternoon. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again. Sherryl Hegge Hegge Electrical Contractors, Inc.

09/25/2014

Nancy A.

It went great. He showed me how to set the outside lights, corrected the timing, changed what need to be changed and I was overall, very pleasantly surprised and happy with his work.

Description of Work
He was earlier than expected, called before he arrived. He was polite, knowledgeable, explained the work and I would highly recommend him (Francisco) to anyone. I will call Hegge again if We need any electrical work done.

Category electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

Thank you (member name removed) for your wonderful review! I am so pleased to know that Francisco did such a great job for you. We look forward to working with you again should you need our services. Sincerely, Sherryl Hegge Hegge Electrical Contractors, Inc.

05/03/2014

Christine C.

Negotiating the job with Sheryl was a delight. She got right back to me with the job details and estimate and was able to arrange a special Saturday appointment. The price was by far the best. Jose arrived exactly on time and did a very professional job, instructing us on the operation of the fans and remote. He removed the old fans and packaging leaving no mess. I would highly recommend Hegge and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation

12/16/2013

ALAN D.

I called Hegge mainly because I'd seen their trucks around and their office is close to my home. I called the office and made an appointment with a very friendly receptionist. An electrician (Francisco Montano) came out to my home the next day and reviewed what I wanted to accomplish. We discussed and agreed on a fixed price which I thought was very fair. He identified all the parts that would be needed and wrote up a contract. I purchased the three light fixtures and the fan before the same electrician returned a few days later to do the work. When he arrived he had all of the tools and parts needed to get the job done. It took him all day, mainly because of the extensive amount of conduit that needed to be installed. The electrician demonstrated a high level of skill in all aspects of the work. He told me he would come right back out if there were any issues with his work and left my property spotless. I am very happy with the work Hegge did for me.

Description of Work
Hegge Electrical Contractors installed a new 20 Amp circuit supporting several devices on our back patio. Using metal conduit, they installed three lights, a fan and two switched outlets. The work required them to penetrate the stucco in two locations, to install eight electrical boxes and to install new switches inside the house.

Spark Electrical Service Inc

Spark electrical service is a leading company that will solve all your electrical needs 24/7 With top notch customer satisfaction All Over los angeles counties . We are fully licensed, Bonded & insured Electrical company . we have a 15 years of experience in all type of electrical service ,our group of professional specialize in the following subjects: Commercial ,Residintial ,lighting ,electrical panels upgrades ,circuit brakers, remodling ,new construction ,re-wiring ,kitchen electrical, All size 220 lines ,recessed lights , chandelier specialist, outdoor lighting, smoke detector & carbon monoxide .

Outdoor Desert Design

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Landscaping services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

NRG Clean Power

NRG Clean Power is California’s leading clean power provider. We leverage over 30 years of superior customer service installing solar from the south of San Diego to the northern border with Oregon. In other words, regardless of where you are in California, we can help you make the switch to solar! Not only do we offer top-tier solar services, we are also a total home performance company, devoted to sustainability and energy efficiency. We offer fully customized home and business solar installations with battery backup capabilities. We do not service solar systems that we did not install. We believe the future is clean, renewable energy and with your help we are committed to creating it together. Customer satisfaction is a crucial aspect and the cornerstone of our business. As a result, we have earned the prestigious Diamond Certification 4 years in a row, along with the 2019 Angie’s List Super Service Award. NRG Clean Power offers the finest solar products at the best rates with finance options for everyone. We will be with you every step of the way and for years to come. Check out our promos to take advantage of our best deals. And ask about our Referral Program that allows customers like you to earn cash bonuses for referring friends and family!

Offers by NRG Clean Power on Angi
    Satisfaction

Anything and everything electrical. No job too large or too small!