Aces Moving Pros Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2011

81824 Trader Pl Building A

Indio, CA 92201

While moving can be stressful, Aces Moving Pros works extra hard to alleviate that stress by helping you feel confident with safe and dependable moving services. We are the moving experts to trust with the secure transportation of your belongings. Aces Moving Pros is a fully licensed and insured Palm Springs moving company. Each highly trained Palm Springs mover is genuinely thoughtful of every customer and concerned about the possessions entrusted to him. We offer Palm Springs and Southern California clientele top-notch service with competitive rates. We are know most for being the best Palm Springs Movers, Palm Desert Movers and Indio Movers! Aces Moving Pros strives to achieve our goal of becoming the deserts premier moving company! We are the finest Palm Springs moving company!...

11/11/2017

Edward J.

They broke something but repaired it well enough. Their price is reasonable, they did the job efficiently. I might have gotten rid of guy who was substandard. They should maybe screen their employees a little more carefully and for diligence.

Description of Work
I used Aces Moving Pros Inc for a cross town move for my stepson.

05/02/2017

Anne S.

They underestimated the weight and volume of our household, proceeded to load it on a 26' truck which was too small. We had to leave things behind or throw them away. Their practice of not emptying all furniture in order to reduce volume did not work so well. I would not do it again. Then, we arrived at our new home late in the day, but they wanted to unload at night when everyone was tired. Things were not properly sorted. It was our fault for having agreed to it (one of us was in a hurry, and as the saying goes, haste makes waste). I will say that they are excellent individuals and a trustworthy team, and very good provided the volume of stuff to be moved will fit on their truck, like smaller houses and apartments. I would hire them again in the right circumstances. They are good piano movers, and I recommended them to a friend making a local move in SoCal.

Description of Work
Interstate household move.

Category hauling services, moving companies, piano moving

04/10/2017

Karen S.

So far I've been very impressed. I have some stuff in storage with them. They've been very professional. The quote for moving me to Arizona was very fair. One thing that impresses me is the owner of the company, actually worked for years for another company driving interstate trucks. He drives the trucks out of state. So they're picking my furniture up from my home and going to storage and then going to Arizona, will be under his direction. he takes his own crew so there's no pickup from inexperienced people like a lot of them do. I've moved a time or two. the one move I had before this was horrible. I just wanted accountability and I believe I've gotten it with them. On the quote the packing that they do, you know it all depends on how much it actually boils down to, so that's a time and materials thing. But, time and materials for packing that's really very vague until you start doing it. On pricing my last move with a mover was in 1980 so it's hard for me to compare that move and this move as far as the quote. So I can go off friends who have moved much more recently and it seems I got a very reasonable quote. You don't always want the cheapest one. On the quality of the quote he spelled it out. The total price of the move cannot be really ascertained until you've actually done the move. What's in writing and according to him etched in stone is what it will take for them to load up my final load from storage and from my home and drive it to Gilbert, AZ and unload it where I specify. That's the majority of the move, but there are expenses in between and a lot of that will be with packing.

Description of Work
They are going to do my move a little bit later this Spring. They came out quoted how much it's going to be to take my furniture from point A to point B. He also quoted me for storage per month.

Category moving companies, storage units

03/27/2017

Edward J.

As perfectly as these things go. I'd hire Aces in a minute, for local and interstate. They have earned our trust and respect.

Description of Work
Cross-town move

12/11/2015

Parrish G.

They were very fast and efficient. They had my mothers precious baby grand unloaded and completely assembled along with many other heavy items moved out of the container and around our 2 story home well under the 2 hour minimum. I was happy to pay the minimum due to everything they accomplished in such a short time. They saved me time and money yet were very careful with everything they did, who could ask for more?

Description of Work
Moved a baby grand and several heavy items out of a 16' storage container and around a 2 story home.

Category hauling services, moving companies

08/04/2015

Monte P.

Over 1,000 lbs of electronic salvage, gone . Hazardous waste, gone. Trash & waste, gone... All the issues were resolved. Without question + a Big Smile!!!

Description of Work
Mike + 5 movers worked over time for 3 full day to wrap, pack and load the truck to go to storage. The service was above and beyond anything that others movers used in the Past. I was left with a situation/burden to dispose of electronic salvage, substantial amount of unexpected hazardous waste. Mike the owner had a quick resolution. The Crew made the Impossible , Possible. There is a reason, Aces ison top of the List !!!

01/20/2015

William H.

The move was fantastic. We were dreading it, but Aces showed up exactly on time and worked tirelessly until we were completely moved to our new home. There were NO DAMAGES. The movers were very nice, friendly, and hard workers. I can only encourage others to use this company.

Description of Work
Moved 4 miles to new home.

07/21/2014

Marilyn S.

It went well. Everything was amazing. Mike and Tiffany, the owners being a family business made sure everything was done efficiently and professionally. I would leave an A+

Description of Work
Moved us from the west coast to the east coast.

06/04/2014

Marcelle B.

Great service! I called Aces on a Saturday at 3p and they were able to schedule my packing and move from Palm Springs to LA for the very next morning! They were exactly on time ? 7am, ready to pack and move. The service was excellent! Would definitely call them again. Special thank you to Jimmy and Anthony for their attention to detail, professionalism. Thank you!

Description of Work
Packed and moved all contents within 1 day of my call for service.

04/03/2014

Joe H.

It went smoothly. On time, they hustled, didn;'t break anything. Includes free wardrobe boxes. No complaints

Description of Work
It was a simple move from 3 bedreoom to 3 bedroom. They were fast efficient and carelfull. I thought it would be an 8 hour job they did it 6. I would definitely use them again. Hopefully not for a couple of years

01/17/2014

Michael D.

We were to move on the 27th of August at 11:00am. They had a truck break |down which caused to delay our move by one day. I was promised that they would be at the house at 8:00am on the 28th. I received a call at 9:00am that they were having a problem getting the truck to start. It all started to get better when the drivers arrived at 10:00am They were both professional and got the job done to my satisfaction. I would give them an other chance if I were to move again.

Description of Work
I used Aces Moving Pros

12/02/2013

Geda C.

Aces Pro was a very good moving company to work with. They were very accommodating and meet our needs - moving the items in very short time. Since they had agreed to fit us in there were some hiccups with the timing of the packing and loading. However, they made up for it with professionalism, packing technique and attention to detail. Michael drove the items himself from California to Texas in just a couple of days. Nothing was damaged or lost. Make sure to get a written firm bid the morning of the move so that prices cannot be negotiated once belongings are loaded.

Description of Work
Michael and his team packed up our large exercise equipment and some other FINE Furnishings including very valuable artwork.

11/05/2013

Nancy S.

They arrived promptly, worked quickly, and completed the work in a short period of time. They were very personable and took care with the furniture they moved, wrapping certain items and storing in a manner that used the storage space well. I will be needing someone to move me again soon and I intend to utilize Aces.

Description of Work
The movers loaded, transported, and unloaded about 2-3 rooms worth of furniture.

10/15/2013

KRS E.

It was a fabulous experience working with this family owned company. The packing was done carefully and meticulously. The loading crew was upbeat and helpful. The unloading was equally fast and good natured all along the way. I would recommend this company for a positive moving experience.

08/12/2013

Keith B.

They worked hard and did a good job.

Description of Work
Move us several miles and move also part of belongings to a storage 8 miles away.

08/09/2013

Angela R.

We only had a few items to move. Brian and Robert came on time. They were very efficient, friendly and professional. There were no problems during pick up or drop off. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Moved a piano, bench, and two workbenches.

Category moving companies, piano moving

07/21/2013

Michael F.

Couldn't have been better. They worked hard at getting all items wrapped and moved in the shortest time (2 hours). en heavy items crammed into a small areas of a 3rd floor condo ,,, I was impressed with Chris and Mike and I have moved all over the world! I had little faith and bad experiences with prior moves in the U.S. but these guys are bringing me back around where I am actually believing in the American work ethic once again. If it were a bigger job, I would have requested a minimum of 3 possibly 4 movers. Wish I had given Cris and Mike more TIP! They truly deserved it.

Description of Work
moved about 10 heavy items from 3rd floor condominium to a one story home 5 miles away.

07/15/2013

Michael M.

Did it all in 2 hours exactly! Great guys, great job. Attention to detail.

Description of Work
Unload storage unit into my rental truck at Public Storage, then come to my apartment and load from a storage unit there as well as items from my apartment.

07/15/2013

Paul D.

The staff was exceptionally responsiveness and didn't start charging me until the container arrived even though it was an hour and a half late. Everything went very well and the container was emptied in 31/2 hours. I would have graded an A across the board but I had a change jar come up missing. I'm uncertain if one of the guys picked up the change jar (contained about $100 in coins) or it just got lost in transit. Other than that this is a hard working very professional outfit, thank you.

Description of Work
I had rented a U-Pack container and Aces Moving Pros unpacked the container.

06/29/2013

soudip S.

Service was punctual, efficient, courteous, and very competant. Prior movers we had used had insisted on taking apart (and reassembling) our platform beds. These guys kept the platform beds intact and moved them undamaged and saved on time - despite being paid by the hour! We appreciated them very much and tipped and fed them well (as they deserve).

Description of Work
Moved 3 bedroom house of already packed belongings, furniture, delicates, etc to a different house a short distance away.

06/07/2013

Marilyn S.

I can't begin to tell you how happy I was with this move and Aces Moving Pros :) From the first meeting with Michael and talking to his wife Tiffany - communication was amazing! Michael was extremely clear with how his staff will pack our household items. I did talk with two other moving companies --- but Aces Moving Pros were the most reliable - and the price was competitive. Michael and his team were on time and begin the move swiftly. I have experience with moving companies, since our family moves every two years... Aces Moving Pros were the most professional, cleanest, and courteous staff I have ever worked with in all of our moves. I chose Angie's List - since I wanted a reliable moving company - and glad I found Aces Moving Pros.

Description of Work
Michael and his Aces Moving Pros team packed up my house and loaded the truck on the same day. They drove to Vegas to our new home - and they unloaded the truck and delivered all of our boxes and furniture quickly and efficiently.

05/28/2013

Joe G.

It was excellent. They did a great job. They were reliable and on time. They went the extra mile. They were personal. We were dealing with the owner and he is part of the crew so it was a small operation. They had a nice local moving truck and they made 3 or 4 trips. It was maybe a 26 foot truck. They were really careful with our stuff. They packed and unpacked it carefully. It didn't have to be overly protected because it was a local move but it was adequately protected. They did an excellent job of what we were looking for.

Description of Work
We used Aces Moving Pros to move us from one home to another. It was local move of 10 miles.

04/29/2013

Will H.

The movers were very responsive and helpful. However, they did not have all screws to furniture. They had to improvise.

Description of Work
Was given quote of $5000 as highest amount to be charged, but price raised after move as fee for credit card charge. However, it was first asked for after haul away because I had too much to move even though they pre-inspected household items.

03/26/2013

Katrina R.

I used Aces Moving Pros in Palm Springs area on March 18th. I spent about $200. The two guys were there right on time, and they did everything I asked them to do. They did a great job. They are very nice and did a good job.

Description of Work
Aces Moving Pros in Palm Springs area helped me move my home.

10/09/2012

Stephanie V.

Andrew and his crew did an amazing job moving my antique baby grand piano. Arrived on time. They were very professional, courteous, and expeditious on getting the job done. They took extra care of every single part of the move, ensuring a zero incident job. I would definitely be using Aces Moving Pros again, and highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Very professional crew in disassembling, transporting, and re-assembling a 100 year old baby grand piano. Very reasonable price for the quality of service performed.

Category moving companies, piano moving

Excalibur Van Lines, LLC

“Good help is great during a relocation, but expertise and organisation is priceless.” Excalibur Van Lines will move heaven, earth or whatever else it may take to make your relocation day as simple and stress free as possible. From the easy to understand pricing structure, right through to the physical logistics and planning of the big day, Excalibur Van Lines endeavours to deliver nothing but a professional service. Whether it’s locally in Los Angeles or long distance, you can rely on Excalibur Van Lines to carefully remove your property’s contents onto our vehicles, and quickly place it in to your new property. With 6 years of experience, an excellent rating with the Better Business Bureau, and an efficient team of licensed, bonded and insured professionals, you can be sure we will deliver the service you require and deserve. LICENSES: #PUC 190128, MC #527371 & DOT #1383790. Additional DBA: Excalibur Van Lines. Additional phone - (818) 775-0370.

1-866-SIR-JUNK

Demolition * Hauling * Junk Removal Specialist Our Customer Service along with our Prices wont be beat! Customer Satisfaction is are our top priority Palm Springs Area Premier Removal Services

An Easy Move

We specialize in Moving services, local and long distances, packing, large items- pianos, pool tables, etc, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Delivery Service
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Full Service Moving. Residential & Commercial Packing, Loading, Unloading, Pickup & Delivery. Piano Moving. Local and Long Distance. Interstate, Intrastate Moving and Delivery

N/A