California Quality Drywall Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2014

California Quality Drywall Services provides high-quality workmanship from start to finish, while paying special attention to customer care. Our first priority is to deliver superior quality, dependability, and attention to detail. Hard work, safety, and honesty are part of our tradition, and customer service is our commitment....

Risk Free Serv Water Damage Repair San Diego

We at Risk Free Serv specialize in COVID-19 Disinfecting, Water, Mold, Fire and Smoke damage remediation and restoration for residential and commercial properties. If you are looking to get an honest and affordable price for one of our services you can call us and request a free inspection and estimate. Risk Free Serv was established on the basis of honesty, integrity and fairness. Which is why we have the customer best interest at heart.

Offers by Risk Free Serv Water Damage Repair San Diego on Angi

04/10/2018

Very well. Took them 2.5 days then repairs a week later were a half day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove popcorn,repair,skim coat ceilings in home.

03/07/2018

Eugene- drywall worker completed the job expeditiously in one day. He is very professional, courteous and keep me updated as the work is being done. I am completely satisfied on the work done and will surely be recommended to my friends in the future. OUTSTANDING Job and WELL DONE!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall done on the ceiling and on the wall in the bathroom

02/04/2018

Pricing is very fair and I never let like I was getting ripped off. The company services both residential and commercial projects. I highly recommend and will use Hugo and his team again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Hugo, Luis and Ivan. We own a condo downtown and had wiring fixed between our into and the roof impacting 4 units total for drywall and paint repair. Hugo and team finished were meticulous and fixed the holes and paint job very quickly in all units impacted. Each unit had different paint and the team matched the colors perfectly. We will use them for upcoming projects.

09/11/2017

It couldn't have gone better. I contacted them on a Monday and they were at my place on Tuesday. The gentlemen who did the work, Hugo G. and Eddie were fantastic. They were on time, professional and did a great job. They left no mess at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall replacement after a plumbing problem.

09/01/2017

I work in commercial construction and was extremely impressed with their quality, professionalism and affordability. Not only was the owner Hugo knowledgeable, reliable and honest, but his crew members were as well. Everyone showed up on time every day (calling once to let me know they'd be 30 mins late), was extremely respectful of the work being done in another owners unit, and were all very ski...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair drwall in our downstairs neighbor's bathroom from a leak in our bathroom.

CATEGORY drywall

Drywall Repair & Textures.

Plumbing, Ceramic Tile, & Electrical Services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check