Phill's Plumbing

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2006

If customer service is important to you, you've come to the right place. Phill's Plumbing is experienced, professional, and has a courteous staff that knows what it takes to get the job done right. We offer a full range of supplies and services that are customized and tailored to fit your specific

plumbers (291)water heaters (47)drain cleaning (28)gas leak repair (24)drain pipe installation (9)sewer cleaning (8)appliance repair (7)excavating (4)water softeners (3)gas fireplace repair (2)countertop installation (1)

08/25/2021

Edward E.

The work is always excellent, provided a lot of very helpful information and advise.

Description of Work
Cleaning water heater

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

08/03/2021

Debbie H.

Great, Phill came out the next day and got us up and running again with hot water. He is honest, thorough and does the job right the first time. We have used him several times for various plumbing issues and have been very satisfied.

Description of Work
Water Heater Installation

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

05/20/2021

Toni M.

He's very good and very thorough and fairly priced.

Description of Work
installed the toilet and fix faucet and they installed a tankless water heater

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

01/16/2021

Richard M.

Phill responded quickly when I had an urgent repair need. Service was fast, efficient, and courteous.

Description of Work
Leak repair

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

12/23/2020

Ira R.

Fabulous. They are experts at Tankless Water Heaters. That is all they do. True Professionals

Description of Work
Installed New Tankless Water Heater

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

08/12/2020

David K.

I believe this is my 7th time calling on Phill's plumbing. Gave a call to Phill at around 6 am this morning. Explained that I had a clogged kitchen sink. Probably needed to be snaked (not the first time it's happened). Phill quoted me a reasonable price and arrived about 4 hours later. He arrived wearing a mask, gloves and had his booties too. It only took him abou 40 mins to have the issue resolved. Phill was nice enough to answer a couple of plumbing questions that I had while he was fixing issue. He also gave me a couple of tips to prevent this from happening in the future. I will definitely contact Phill's Plumbing in the future if the need arises.

Description of Work
Clear clogged kitchen sink

Category appliance repair, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

07/24/2020

Cynthia B.

I have used Phill on several occasions and pleased every time. I had a severe drain blockage from where I did not know... With lots of hard work in two 2 hr plus sessions, Phill was able to clear the drain and all is good! I would recommend Phill's Plumbing and will hire him again when needed...

Description of Work
Drain blockage cleared

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/07/2020

Albert F.

Phil was great! First to call back out of 3 estimates. Showed up on time. Performed work with excellent care & quality. I recommend Phil and would hire him again!

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal and Outside Pipe Fitting

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

06/04/2020

Louis L.

I was really impressed with Phill's Pluming, from the time I requested a quote through the final installation. Phill responded to my request quickly, and researched the facuet I was looking for. Within the same day I had a quote. He ordered the facuet and it was installed with a couple of days. His employee, Joe was on time, wore a face mask, covered his shoes, made sure my floor was covered, and completed the installation quickly. I was looking for a go to Plummer that I could trust and rely on, and I definitely found one. - Lml, Irvine

Description of Work
Install a kitchen facuet, installed a turn off valve for my ice maker.

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

11/12/2019

Joanna S.

Went well. Its really good. Very knowledgeable. I bought my own faucet. He is knowledgeable about what would be the best water solutions for the home. Prices are reasonable. He would call us to let us know he was on his way.

Description of Work
Put in the faucet for the sink

Work Completed On 12/19/2018

07/24/2019

Robert R.

When I contacted the owner, he was very rude and told me that he was currently on another job and could not take the time to talk with me. I understood and just asked him to call me at his convenience. Then he asked what I needed and as I started describing the situation he said it seemed It would be a long conversation and he could not take the time. I once again said he could just call me later and I left my number. He never called, never wrote and never bothered to communicate with me at all. He did say that he would come over to my house on a certain day but never bothered to follow through. This was upsetting to me because other companies wanted to work with me but I turned them down until I was able to meet with Phil’s

Description of Work
I need you to have a price quoted on replacing a Water tank.

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

With all due respect, my phone records do not reflect that I had ever received a call from this person. I am quite diligent about taking/making notes on my phone calls and am unable to substantiate these claims. I am sorry that you had this experience and believe the claim should be pointed elsewhere. Please remove this review Phill Palmquist Phill's Plumbing INC

02/05/2019

Chris M.

He charged us $242 for less than an hour of work. The problem was a clocked stopper. I couldn't believe it. We paid, but it left a bad taste in our mouth.

Description of Work
Guest bathroom sink was backing up and we asked for a service call to check it out.

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

I communicated with client as I proceeded through the process of correcting their drain issue. I showed my client the price book and gave him a price up front for the task as I understood his concern. (Powder-Room Lav sink drain not draining properly) I layed down protective towles inside the cabinet so as not to make a mess with either my equipment or the debris in the drain. Once I had the under sink drain line exposed I promptly began cabling the drain line. The drain was cabled using a Ridgid brand K-40 drain machine with a 50ft cable loaded in its drum. The cable effortlessly went down the drain. I did cable it twice thinking I must have missed a turn or something but again nothing obvious happened to suggest that I reached a and cleared a blockage. I removed my cable and rebuilt the under sink drain parts to test the drain. I turned on the water and almost immediately the water was slow to drain. My client at that time mentioned that he had just replaced the sink pop-up assembly so I inspected that installation. This particular assembly although installed properly was a budget style fixture and the components of the assembly were less than impressive and restricted the drain function. I suggested having the unit replaced with a better one that I could do immediately and he declined. I also for no charge provided my client with a new drain screen to use and removed the actual pop-up plunger. The drain worked like a charm. I thought he was pleased with the out-come . Obviously I was mistaken, but he sure seemed pleased. He was only charged for the work he authorised. Phill

01/29/2019

Reginald C.

Got very quick estimates and company uses text msgs, and can review photos for quotes. Very responsive and quick appointment system.

Description of Work
needing replacement of water main shut off and connection for water to fridge

Work Completed On 01/29/2019

12/31/2018

Cathy U.

Phill evaluated our main line which had burst due to someone stealing part of our copper piping. He redirected the line to the original main line and added a new shut off and pressure valve. We felt very comfortable that he knew what he was doing and his price was reasonable for the job he performed. Definitely would hire him again.

Description of Work
Had to repair main water line

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

12/28/2018

David K.

This is the 5th time I have used Phill's Plumbing over the past several years and it probably won't be the last. Contacted them about about a bad water heater and made an appointment to have them replace it two days later. They would have come out the next day but there was no rush since I was able to get the heater restarted. Joe came out a couple of days later and as did a great job of installing the new one. In speaking to Joe it turns out that we both graduated from the same high school - Kubasaki High, Okinawa , Japan. It is very much a small world. So as he was installing the new water heater, he updated me as to what was happening at our formal high school. Joe wrapped up by cleaning up and taking the old heater away. I will continue to use Phill's in the future because I have always felt that I'm getting honest advice, great results, for a fair price..

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Work Completed On 12/20/2018

09/22/2018

Joanna S.

Joe cleared the sink drain and turned the water off because I needed a new faucet. The old one was leaking and it was an expensive faucet so the repair would be expensive. I needed a new faucet because that one was corroded. He also checked the toilet to see if the water flow was o.k. and it was. Next I went out to Home Depot and purchased another wide spread faucet. Called Joe and he came out to install it. He is very courteous and efficient. He answered all of my questions. I would definitely hire Phill's Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Faucet was leaking so Joe turned the water off so I could go and buy the wide spread faucet I wanted. He cleared the sink drain and checked water flow to the toilet.

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

05/20/2018

Sandra S.

Great. The guy was honest and thought outside the box.

Description of Work
Gas pipe for fireplace

Work Completed On 05/08/2018

04/14/2018

Cheryl N.

Phill of Phill’s Plumbing resolved my garbage disposal clog problem. He also took time to share some simple weekly maintenance tips, fixed a leak in the garbage disposal that I was unaware of, and added a supporting strap to the big outgoing pipe under my kitchen sink which builders are supposed to do. He definitely went above and beyond what I expected. I really appreciated that he drove in heavy traffic on a Saturday afternoon with very short notice. I highly recommend Phill’s Plumbing and will call on him again if needed.

Description of Work
Garbage disposal clog

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/14/2018

03/29/2018

John - Donna M.

Joe came out and installed the new water heater. Kept me updated on what was being done. Very professional and did a fantastic job. I will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
New water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/28/2018

02/17/2018

PHYLLIS S.

I actually used Phil's Plumbing on 2 different occasions for 2 separate jobs. In both cases Phil was very friendly on the phone and provided very sound advice. For the first job service was provided by his assistant Joe who worked efficiently and analyzed the problem in an intelligent way. He was extremely polite and his work was carried out in a clean and expert way. He gave me some sound advice and didn't mind my asking questions. On the second occasion Phil came out himself and analyzed a complicated problem rapidly. He gave advice on coming up with a solution that minimized the cost. I was very impressed with these guys and plan to use them again. The pricing was fair and the skill was obvious.

Description of Work
Faucet dripping and pipe repair

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

02/05/2018

Cynthia S.

Excellent. He arrived on time, worked very cleanly, did a great job, and the price was reasonable for the work done and time spent. Amount paid for work includes the cost of purchase of a new faucet, which Phil purchased. His communication on the work being done was perfect. Have recommended him to others.

Description of Work
Repair toilet, showerheads, replace faucet in sink.

Work Completed On 09/30/2017

01/22/2018

Dean and Reed A.

They did an excellent job! I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Plumbing Service

Work Completed On 01/21/2017