Mr B's Lawn Mower & Saw Shop

17031 Palmdale St

Huntington Beach, CA 92647

05/14/2014

Edward E.

Description of Work
I brought in a Honda mower that did not start and had not been serviced in a few years. They spray washed the exterior, rebuilt the carb, replaced the filter and plug, changed the oil and sharpen the blades. It took a week before I could get the mower back because they were very busy, but they had mentioned that when I first came in. I was very pleased with their price and service; the mower now works fine.

Category lawn mower repair

08/13/2012

David E.

Mr. B's did a good job. I have been using them for the past 10 years for yearly maintenance and servicing. Their prices seem to be reasonable and I have been satisfied with the type of work they have done. They also pick up and deliver it. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We have used Mr. B's Lawn Mower & Saw Shop for servicing both our riding lawn mower and push lawn mower.

Category lawn mower repair