HB Computers

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2012

18080 Beach Blvd Ste 103

Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Since 2006, HB Computers has been the most trusted technical resource for residents and businesses in Huntington Beach, California – both on site and remotely – while also responding to the need for nationwide services. We are also expanding our services to Security Camera System installation,

01/27/2021

Jessica B.

I had an old laptop that I couldn’t turn on. It had suffered liquid damage and was going to cost more than the device itself. They were able to save the data and move it to a flash drive for me at a reasonable price and then recycled my dead laptop for free.

Description of Work
Computer didn’t turn on

Category computer repair

Thanks for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. As Founder and President of HB Computers, I take great pride in our work and in the fact that our customers receive the best service possible. We love our work and our customers!

09/26/2020

Charles J.

This is the best place you could ever take your computer or laptop. I would give HB computers 5 stars mainly because they really know what they are doing and the amount of customer service they provide is very comforting and professional. They aren’t like the other shops in town they really want to help you fix your stuff and not over charge you they are very trustworthy! I was given an estimate by a few shops and Amir gave me the best price for USA made parts. I was worried it would take a while because I had more than a few things going On with my laptop. They ran the diagnostics and they got back to me so quickly and secured my approval to order the parts. They received the parts notified me very fast and within about a day after receiving the parts they had my laptop back to how it use to be. No overheating fans and CPU, no crashing and no more lag time. HB computers is the best place I have ever taken my laptops to. I definitely recommend HB computers they can fix any laptop or computer.

Description of Work
Gaming laptop repair 👍🏻

Category computer repair

Great reviews like yours always give my technicians a reason to smile. They try very hard to make sure that every customer has a positive experience because we know that customers like you are really the ‘heart’ of our business.

Qasim M.

All work was completed professionally and timely manner. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Setup office network

Category computer repair

Thank you for your positive review! Never before have computers played such a central role in our lives. If you work from home, reliable technical support is critical in that effort. Just as importantly, you need to stay connected to the latest COVID-19 updates and alerts. In either case, we are here for you.

Asim M.

HB Computers came highly recommended through a friend to get my laptop repaired. I don't know where to begin, but this place has been nothing but amazing to me! Starting from their personalize customer service which puts customer first to their attention to detail where you don't have to keeping coming back for the same issue is just superb! Amir and his team go at great lengths to do what's right for their customer, and that's why I walkout with a peace of mind knowing I'm in good hands. I would highly recommend everyone to visit their business at least once and go through the experience that I have gone through many times.

Description of Work
Laptop Repair

Category electrician, computer repair, computer sales

These are uncertain times – and the fact that you have placed your faith in us is a wonderful balm to the hardworking staff and technicians at HB Computers. Please accept our heartfelt gratitude for your positive review.

ghazal A.

it was very good working with them 👏 they are very humble and easy going 👍 very happy and satisfied with their work 👍

Description of Work
camera's installation

Category electrician, computer repair, computer training, computer sales

Thank you for your positive feedback! At HB Computers, we know that your online connectivity is important to your peace of mind, and we are working hard to make sure that you have access to all the information you need to stay safe and connected with those who are important to you.

04/14/2020

Debbie H.

Great, very communicative, and offered phone support if I had any problems after picking it up.

Description of Work
My Windows 10 was corrupted, they fixed, reloaded and recovered all my computer folders, desktop, etc. I especially appreciated that they were open during the Covid-19 lock-down, as I really needed my computer back up and running asap.

Category computer repair

100% satisfaction is the earmark of our success. Our goal is - and always has been - to ensure that every customer is perfectly satisfied with the quality of our work. Never before have computers played such a central role in our lives. If you work from home, reliable technical support is critical in that effort. Just as importantly, you need to stay connected to the latest COVID-19 updates and alerts. In either case, we are here for you.

04/10/2020

BOB M.

Great ! They fixed it ! I have a Dell Insperion 10yr old laptop. The problem I had and like other Dell Owners that after years of plugging unplugging the charger cord into the back of the lap top, the charge connector wore down and lose and I could not charge my laptop any longer. Found this company on "Angies List" rated "A". Yelp also showing "5 Stars" They are a essential service and was open during the virus. They understood my problem and stated that they know about the Dell charge connector wearing down and they do have the expert skills to replace it. Because of the virus, they told me that it might take a little longer than normal to get shipped replacement parts. I understood, and was just Happy that they could fix it. Both the Owner and his Wife (and his tech employees and counter staff) are Fantastic. I will refer others to this business

Description of Work
Repair Dell Computer Laptop charger port

Category computer repair

Thank you for your positive review! We understand the stress you are experiencing during our nation’s effort to stay well – and your computer is an important tool to help you manage that stress as you try to stay in touch with the latest COVID-19 updates while also working at home and staying connected to friends and family. We are happy that we have been able to help and thanks for your trust in us!

09/13/2019

andy D.

I have been a customer of HB computers for the last six years. The service here is excellent, the people are friendly and believe it or not we get free Instant help when needed. They do such a good job technically that you won’t need instant help very often.

Description of Work
computer repair

Category computer repair

Thank you for your positive review! Your comments were precisely what we needed to validate our commitment to excellence! We are delighted that we have lived up to your expectations and hope to serve you for years to come.

09/12/2019

bart S.

HB Security Cameras installed 6 Cameras at my house and 1 doorbell and showed me how to connect it to my phone and showed me how to use it i am very happy with their work and price and will contact them again i would recommend them 100% and also thank you for the great customer service that Amir provided for me now im ready to be safe at home

Category electrician

Thank you for the great review! It’s always a pleasure to know when our customers have had a positive experience. On behalf of my team, I thank you for your comments. They strengthen our reputation and give us the incentive to keep on track with our commitment to customer satisfaction.

08/28/2019

Shafaq H.

We needed security camera systems Installation at our residence and HB Security Cameras is the best security service company we have worked with so far. We were amazed at the level of professionalism and great dedication to work displayed by the tech team. The tech team was courteous, approachable, detailed oriented and they went over and beyond to provide detailed explanation and clarification where necessary. HB Security Cameras walked us step by step throughout the whole installation process and all of this was done for a very reasonable price for high quality service. We highly recommend HB Security Cameras, you will never be disappointed. Five stars all the way.

Description of Work
Needed to install security cameras

Category computer repair

We appreciate your positive posting and are delighted that you are pleased with our service. We have many customers, and it's important to us that each one feels that we have offered the best experience possible. At HB Security Cameras, we have a highly skilled team, and we are all dedicated to excellent performance. Some of our jobs are simple; some are complicated - but we treat every need with the same diligence. Your comments validate what we hope to achieve - 100% satisfaction! Thank you so much again for taking the time share your experience.

08/20/2019

stephen E.

HB Computer's team did a wonderful job repairing my laptop. It was in terrible shape when I brought it in and it now works very well. HB Computer and our good friend Amir has taken excellent care of our families computers. We highly recommend them for any of your computer needs.

Description of Work
My laptop needed work on the mother board and other issues addressed.

Category computer repair, computer sales

Thank you for your comments! We have developed a large and loyal customer base of users from all walks of life, and our goal is to stay on this path of excellence. Your positive comments shows us that we continue to hold 100% satisfaction as our highest priority.

Phil B.

Due to kid leaving for college, needed fast turnaround. Only took 1 day. Wonderful.

Description of Work
Laptop fan replacement

Category computer repair

Your positive comments have made my day! When you selected HB Computers to take care of your computing needs, you made the right choice. We are delighted that we have lived up to your expectations and hope to serve you for years to come.

Susan M.

Kathleen helped me by loading different apps on my computer that help protect and secure .my banking and other personal information. My computer was on warranty

Description of Work
Check for a virus and potential scam

Category computer repair

At the end of the day, when I reflect on how busy we have been, instead of sighing and wondering how we can fulfill all of our orders, I rejoice in the opportunity that has been given us. Your positive comment demonstrates why we continue to be one of the most popular computer repair services in Huntington Beach. I hope that we will always be your first choice for IT services for years to come!

Maria I.

Buen servisio muy profesionales Amigables y buenos Presioso económico y son los mejores Grasias HBcomputers👍 Katheen Es la mejor eya es la que Atrai a los customers por su manera por eso vengo a hbcomputers por que eya ofrece el mejor servicio al cliente y eso no se ve muy seguido

Description of Work
Recarga de windows 10 + Datos

Category computer repair

We loved your positive review! Reviews keep us on track with our goal to be the best in the business. Not only for our expertise, but for our customer focus. We always try to do our best, but reviews like yours help validate that effort. Heartfelt thanks!

06/02/2019

Buffy D.

Fixed...communicated throughout on needed parts. Price was right.

Description of Work
Gaming pC not working

Category computer repair

Thank you for the great review! It's always a pleasure to know when our customers have had a positive experience. My staff and I know how important it is for our customers to stay connected in today's digital age, and we do our best to make sure that their devices are in top condition all the time! I'm delighted that you are satisfied.

05/21/2019

Kristin G.

They truly were amazing and went above and beyond to help me! I was devastated and needed my laptop for work. They let me borrow another MacBook and told me it was going to be ok. I don’t have words for the gratitude I have for this amazing place! They saved my life!

Description of Work
My laptop screen broke and needed repairing

Category computer repair

One of the most rewarding parts of our day is when we read our online reviews especially reviews that come from customers like you. Positive reviews like yours make us smile! Computing devices are an integral part of everyone's lives, and we know that our customers expect them to be returned in top condition. Thanks for letting us know that we succeeded!!

Jorge P.

Problem solved in an efficient amount of time. Would definitely reccomend.

Description of Work
Multiple parts replaced

Category computer repair

Thank you for your thoughtful review. With so many different types of computing capabilities available today, we know how important it is to stay abreast of the latest advancements in technology. Fortunately, I have a great team of professionals who are capable of doing just that! We love our work and our customers!

Kenan H.

It was very easy just walking in letting them know what’s wrong with the computer, putting a $50 deposit down and picking it up in 3 quick days. The communication between them was very easy. They keep giving you updates on what’s going on with the computer until it’s finished.

Description of Work
Replacing the screen on my OMEN gaming laptop

Category computer repair

When I founded HB Computers in 2006, I never dreamed that we would achieve the kind of success we now enjoy! You and countless other customers have expressed their satisfaction in our services over the years, but we never get tired of reading reviews like yours. They validate our heartfelt commitment to customer satisfaction.

Hayden F.

Amazing. Super fast service and cheap too. Would definitely go here again

Description of Work
Hard Drive Replacement

Category computer repair

Great reviews like yours always give my technicians a reason to smile. They try very hard to make sure that every customer has a positive experience because we know that customers like you are really the 'heart' of our business.

05/16/2019

martin H.

great job. overnight service. couldn't be happier with the company or the service

Description of Work
changed hard drive to ssd

01/15/2018

nancy S.

The technician used remote access to fix the system key so I could once again update my computer.

Description of Work
My Windows 10 program did not accept any updates.

Category computer repair

The fact that you took time to write about your positive experience with HB Computers gives us great pleasure. As a small company making a big impact as a premier computer repair service here in Huntington Beach, we have never lost our primary commitment to customer satisfaction. Hopefully, you will be coming to us for IT support for years to come!

11/30/2017

deon L.

I took my computer in and when it was returned the mouse bad wasn't working.. I call back to be told that they ordered the wrong size, and it would take another week for it to come. So I just asked for a refund now my mac has PERMANENT screen damage at the bottom and the mouse bad doesn't work as fluidly. **** THIS PLACE

Description of Work
All I needed was a battery replacement.

Category computer repair

As Founder and President of HB Computers, I take all reviews very seriously. Reviews are not only a frame of reference for customers who are looking for excellent service, but are also a way for us to monitor our reputation and make improvements if necessary. I am grateful for the overwhelming number of positive reviews that we have received on Angie's List. At the same time, we work hard to find ways to compensate for any negative experiences. The customer who posted this negative review arrived at our service station on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 at 5:50 pm and requested a new battery for his laptop. We explained that battery deliveries usually take 3 to 5 business days and that we just needed a 50% deposit toward the cost of the battery ($54.00). When the battery arrived, we called him numerous times with no response until November 30, 2017. He then brought his laptop to us, and we replaced the battery the same day. He came in again the next day, saying that his mousepad gets stuck. He also mentioned that the mousepad had not performed smoothly previous to our service. He left his laptop with us, and we called him within two hours explaining that the although part we ordered was correct, the battery may be slightly larger than the original one and could be contributing to the problem. We offered to order a new battery but said that it would take 3 to 5 business days. He became very upset, abruptly hung up the phone mid-conversation, and stormed into the store to pick up his laptop. At that point, we tried to explain that we never touched the screen that we only replaced the battery. He discounted our explanations and left the store in an agitated state, with his laptop and his refunded $54.00 in hand. Although he was very disgruntled, my staff and I handled the entire incident with respect, courtesy and patience at all times. We understand how frustrating it is when any part of a laptop malfunctions, and I wish that he had taken the time to discuss this calmly with us so that we could have agreed on a reasonable solution. Having said all that, the bottom line is that we consider our costumers to be our highest priority at all times and that we hope this customer will reflect on the circumstances and amend his review.

09/09/2017

jay B.

Brought computer in the afternoon and it was fixed and ready the next afternoon ahead of when they said it would be done. Deposit covered fixing. It did not want to work again after I got home. Brought it back and they checked it again and it was working. I had a USB hub problem that was stopping it at home.

Description of Work
Came home from Vacation and computer would not boot up. Tried to do some trouble shooting but it did not work.

Category computer repair

Whenever we read a positive comment like yours, we are grateful. Your remarks validate our commitment to excellence and help us to continue focusing on what's most important. Our Customers. Remarks like this are our incentive to continue to be the very best that we can be!

06/09/2017

Linda S.

They are good. I just used them once when they looked at my laptop. Price was fair. Quality is so far so good. Responsiveness is very good. I would use them again definitely. Something was not working quite right when I first brought it in. They replaced my hard drive. There was a problem and I brought it back the next week and they fixed it.

Description of Work
Worked on laptop.

Category computer repair

Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. First and foremost, it is the litmus test of how we are doing in terms of customer satisfaction, and secondly, it spreads the word about our technical competency. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!

06/07/2017

Linda S.

I brought my laptop to Amir, America, and the staff at HB Computers, and they ran diagnostics on the hard drive. It was working but it was just not powerful enough anymore and you never know when an old hard drive might fail. So they suggested putting in a new solid state hard drive that is 5 times faster than the old one. They did that and transferred all my data to the new drive. Covered by warranty, it's extending the life of my old laptop which works perfectly now. I didn't really need the new model with all the bells and whistles and fancy screen. I just needed a faster hard drive to handle faster downloads, and larger programs, etc. Now the screens move instantaneously on the internet and I have no problems having 4 or 5 programs open at the same time. There was a little glitch in getting my external backup drive working properly with the Mac time machine. But I brought the laptop and external drive back to them and they corrected the problem right away. Everyone was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend them for any Mac or PC problem or just to upgrade. Buying expensive new equipment is a waste when you can upgrade an existing computer. Having the Angie's List discount saved me $60, too!

Description of Work
The hard drive on my 5-year-old MacBook Pro had become painfully slow and I was worried it was failing. I thought about buying a new Mac laptop but they run about $2,500 and no longer have DVD slots.

Category computer repair, computer sales

Thank you for your feedback! We are very happy that you are satisfied with our work. As you know, we have always pledged to put our customer's needs as our highest priority, and reading positive comments like yours lets us know that we have honored that pledge.