Celinder's Glass Design

Founded 1976 • With Angi since November 2009

21341 Fleet Lane

Huntington Beach, CA 92646

Experienced glass artist works with you for custom stained, leaded and beveled glass windows. No employees, but will work with fabrication/production studio if you need a large job quick. Installation by bonded glazier. Call for an estimate: prices depend of size and complexity. Member of Stained Glass Association of America, International Guild of Glass Artists and BNI....

09/02/2017

Veronika T.

Maryanne is an incredible artist. She designed the windows from ideas my husband and I had with her. We are so happy with how the windows turned out. They are beyond our dreams!

Description of Work
2 exceptionally Beautiful glass art windows 4 feet by 5.5 feet

Category window treatments

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! You and your husband were a pleasure to work with!

Paul E.

Extremely well a true piece of art we can't say enough about Mary Ann's capabilities , integrity and work

Description of Work
Extremely custom stained glass entry door and side lights

Category glass repair, window treatments

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. Working out [Member Information Removed] details for your entry project was a rewarding challenge.

Karli P.

Every person I have referred has thanked me tremendously. Her profile of past projects is amazing, and the finished work really speaks for itself, unmatched custom beauty.

Description of Work
I have known Celinder's Glass Design for years, and I have referred them many times. The work is outstanding with great attention to detail for custom leaded glass.

Category window treatments

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Your referrals are appreciated!

HEATHER E.

Couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Celinder Glass made me a beautiful custom window that hides the ugly side of the house but lets the light in.

Category glass repair, window treatments

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! It was fun to do your Kuru design. I appreciate you attaching a photo, I can't seem to do it on this end.

08/29/2017

Bruce C.

It went exemplary. Mary Ann sent us in-progress pics from her shop so we could see it develop. Every contractual commitment was met.

Description of Work
We did two projects roughly 6 months apart in April & October. The first project was the windows for kitchen and living room. The second was our entry doors. Mary Ann and my wife developed the design. Her quote for very reasonable for the quality of work -- which is first rate, that she does. She actually delivered the art glass to the window manufacturer before the target date, so the glass was ready when the frames were.

Category window treatments

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! And thanks for submitting the photos along with your kind words!

07/12/2010

Martha W.

Mary Ann is a very pleasant and professional person to do business. From start to finish, she was very in tune with what I wanted to have created. She worked around my schedule and always offered ways to make the project go as easy as possible! She has a high standard of work ethics and demands the same from those she might have to work with in order to finish a project. I am thoroughly thrilled with the outcome and definitely highly recommend Mary Ann of Celinder's Glass Design.

Description of Work
I had several rectangular pieces Mary Ann of Celinder's Glass Design, designed for me a couple of years ago. I wanted to bring them all together to adorn a large window in my bathroom. Mary Ann came to my home to get an understanding of what I wanted to accomplish with the assignment; privacy, light, color, flow, texture, art piece. She then had me come to her place of business to see her suggested design and suggested pieces of glass to use. With her outstanding creative, artistic abilities, we came up with a fantastically beautiful and flowing design. I was impressed with her ability to quickly cut out pieces and lay out a section to give me the confidence to say "YES" to the Go Ahead! She also impressed me with the speed in which she completed the project! She also recommended someone very capable to intall the window piece! Now I am able to enjoy everyday the serenity, warmth, and joy this piece of art provides me and anyone else who is honored to enter.

Category window treatments

Thank you for the feedback! This project was a little bit of a challenge. We had 8 small rectangles I'd made a few years ago that had been intended for a lighting fixture that wasn't put in after all. The client wanted to incorporate circles so I came up with a design that had overlapping arcs. The panel is full of jewels and really turned out nice.

Natalie Vasquez Interiors

Interior Decorating: Specializing in Window Treatments; Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Drapes, Valances, Cornice Boxes - Flooring; Carpet, Tile, Wood, Area Rugs - Furniture; - Upholstery; Reupholstery, Upholstered Furniture, Custom Upholstery - Lighting; Chandeliers, Lamps, Wall, Ceiling - Wallpaper; Texturing and Patterned - Fabrics, Bedding, Accessorizing

Litzinger Builders

Over 40 years of service in professional door hanging for residential homeowners. Reviews can also be found on Home Advisor

Affordable Frameless Shower Door Inc

Full service frameless glass shower doors and full glass shower enclosures installation. Affordable Frameless Shower Door provides efficient, professional and affordable shower glass installation throughout Southern California. Highly Reviewed. Affordable Shower Glass. Prompt Job Scheduling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

auto glass, garage door glass, table tops, sheet glass, curtains, door or window frames

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Celinder's Glass Design

How is Celinder's Glass Design overall rated?

Celinder's Glass Design is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Celinder's Glass Design open?

Celinder's Glass Design is open:

What payment options does Celinder's Glass Design provide

Celinder's Glass Design accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Celinder's Glass Design offer free estimates?

Yes, Celinder's Glass Design offers free project estimates.

Does Celinder's Glass Design offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Celinder's Glass Design does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Celinder's Glass Design offer a senior discount?

No, Celinder's Glass Design does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Celinder's Glass Design?

No, Celinder's Glass Design does not offer warranties.

What services does Celinder's Glass Design offer?

Celinder's Glass Design offers the following services: Custom leaded, beveled and stained glass for windows and doors. Since 1976, offering a broad range of styles: traditional, abstract, craftsman, florals, scenery from decorative panels to pieces of art. Windows, sidelights door lights, odd shaped windows, room dividers, fireplace screens. Experienced eye to design your windows to add privacy or frame a view while adding beauty to your home. Please visit our website: customleadedglass.com. Contact Mary Ann for an appointment or telephone quote.

Are there any services Celinder's Glass Design does not offer?