Campbell Window Film

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2005

16321 Gothard Street Suite A

Huntington Beach, CA 92647

Campbell Window Film has been installing window film in homes and office buildings for over 25 years. We service Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal. LICENSE #788455....

04/15/2016

Kevin P.

My only complaint is the cost of the film. $600 for 100 sq ft of film installed seems excessive but I'm happy with the results. I would have other windows treated if it were less expensive.

Description of Work
Put film on interior of windows to help prevent heat intrusion. Work was performed as requested and they were neat and clean.

12/15/2015

albert L.

There's been a steady number of breakins in my neighborhood. Typically they ring your front door bell, if no one is home, they go to the back sliding glass door and smash that to gain entry into the house. Campbell is one of the few companies in Socal that will install 3M security film for residential properties. There's not the cheapest out there, but the quality is excellent. I would take a picture of the final product, but it's just going to look like a standard windows, but that's the idea. You can't tell that the security film is there until you try breaking the glass. The anchoring system is an adhesive to hold the film to the frame of the window, to further reduce the chances of someone coming in through that window/door. The guys were kind enough to leave some extra canisters of that, and I'll install that to some other windows in the future. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for some extra peace of mind.

Description of Work
I had them install 3M security film on all the first floor windows, and also had them install the 3M anchoring system (essentially an adhesive to hold the film to the frame of the window).

Category window tinting, security windows

10/29/2015

Henry M.

I have used company before. It was the same type of service that I needed and I will continue to use them. They are very professional and they get the job done when specified and needed. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Installed graffiti resistant film on glass windows for restaurant.

08/17/2015

Giang/Jarod T.

Pretty smooth. They showed up on time, and as promised. Work was done in reasonable time, and cleaned up without any issue. So far the film stayed on my windows, and without bubbling.

Description of Work
Applied sunblock films on my house windows.

12/30/2014

MIKAN S.

We have a rental property with two large storefront windows. We called a few anti-graffiti and safety film firms and Campbell was the most responsive, knowledgeable, cost effective. Their website was real helpful as well. Amy was very helpful and responsive with getting us the quote and coordinating the crew. She was familiar with the antigraffiti film and referred me to the proper sales person for the safety film. JJ, the installer, arrived real early and had all of his gear ready to go until I arrived. That action speaks volumes to me about him and the firm. He gave me a timeframe of when all work would be done and was right on target. I plan on using them on my home. Don't hesitate to call around but you'll regret not using Campbell.

Description of Work
Installed antigraffiti and safety films

11/24/2014

Lemuel G.

Everything was installed professionally and on time.

Description of Work
Installed film on most of windows.

08/21/2014

Gerald E.

They were pleasant, and on time. They would be used again if needed

Description of Work
they put in fairly transparent film on the windows to help protect furniture from the windows.

08/13/2014

Eric W.

I called to get a quote to have safety film installed on my lower level windows. I provide my all my information and the meassurments for my windows. The man I was talking to said they had two different types of safety film and he would send me a quote for both types by the end of the business day to my email address. Several days went by and I did not received any quotes from Campbell Window Film. This just shows me they don't have any real commitment to their customers if they won't even provide a quote as promised to a prospective customer.

Description of Work
Nothing. No response from the company for quotes.

Category window tinting

Dear [member name removed}, As President of Campbell Window Film, I'd like to extend my deepest apologies for the lack of prompt and professional service you deserve. I could not find a record of your call in our system, so for a reason that is unclear to me, we did not record your information. Otherwise our sales manager would have noticed and promptly attended to your inquiry. Please contact me directly and I will do anything in my power to make sure we make this right for you. Again, please accept our apologies. Thank you, Brad Campbell 714-904-1030 (direct line)

09/05/2013

Tom K.

Like night and day now. Don't feel the searing heat against my skin even in 100 degree temperature . Armando took very good care of me, and I enjoyed his company as I waited in the shop while the tint was being done. Couldn't recommend anyone higher than Campbell window film. Many different types of film and darkness to choose from. I have had skin cancer so recommend getting the SPF film. Has an SPF rating of 1700. It could probably stop an Atomic Blast from getting through your windshield. Nice job guy's.

Description of Work
Installed Beautiful SPF window tint. All windows done including the windshield.

Category window tinting

Thank you [member name removed], for your business and for the kind words. I will pass this along to Armando. Glad to hear you are enjoying the film! Sincerely, Brad Campbell Owner

06/19/2013

Victoria M.

PRICE QUOTE I RECEIVED WAS 375.00 MINIMUM. That does not include the price of the tint or tax or anything else. Really no tint is worth that much. I am sorry I even contacted you for a quote. It was a waste of my time and your time.

Description of Work
Tint a residential window (1 pane of glass / skylight edge of roof / just need a small ladder to reach)

Category window tinting

[member name removed], Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry our representative was not more clear. The $375 does include all materials, labor and taxes. Skylights are often made of laminated glass which can crack if the wrong window film is used. This is the result of thermal shock from heat absorption. The quote was for an exterior 3M film designed to withstand the elements and not harm laminated glass. There are always cheaper companies, but many will not know about the dangers of using the wrong window film on skylights. We feel there is significant value to quality materials, competent labor, knowledgeable representatives and warranties backed by 3M and a company like us that has stood behind their work for over 25 years. I hope that we may be able to serve you in the future. Thanks again for your input. Brad Campbell Owner

04/01/2013

Andrew P.

They took me in immediately. They explained all the options without any overselling anything. The work was excellent.

Description of Work
Fully tinted car windows

12/10/2012

Ryan R.

The price was much higher than I had anticipated. Even though no salesman came to my house the lady that answered the phone was very nice and responsive. I was impressed that they were able to offer a price over the phone without seeing the windows.

Description of Work
I called the company and received an e-mail quote to tint French Doors (including multiple panes of windows).

08/09/2012

Nancy B.

I got 4 estimates. They were all very similar, dollar-wise. None of the salesmen called me back after giving me a quote. I found that odd. I chose Campbell because they seemed to be the largest company with the most comprehensive service. I felt that they would stand behind their work if something went wrong. The scheduler called to confirm the date and time, the techs showed up on time and were neat and efficient. They had 5 + years experience installing.

Description of Work
They installed heat and UV blocking window film on my west facing slilding doors.

06/20/2012

Edward E.

I dropped by their office and gave them the dimensions of the windows and was given a folder with tinting samples and specifications. Also included was a list of references, and copies of insurance and license. Campbell emailed a proposal for two different tinting material options. Price included a preferred discount. I selected 3M Prestige tinting and scheduled an appointment. The job took about an hour and a half for two workers. They were neat and removed their shoes in the house. I thought that the result was excellent; there were no air bubbles and no visible gaps at the edges. I did not check elsewhere for a price since I was pleased with my previous experience with Campbell, and they had many excellent reviews.

Description of Work
We needed window tinting installed on three sliding patio doors and old tinting removed from a four panel upper transcom and replaced with new tinting. We wanted tinting to reduce UV damage and heat since the doors and transcom are on the side of the house that faced southwest. I had used Campbell previously for auto tinting and was very pleased with their work.

04/17/2012

Brian M.

We contacted Gray from Campbell to do a test window, which was done in a timely and professional manner. We were very happy with the result and decided to move forward with the rest of the windows. The techs came back and completed the rest of the window treatments. The guys were very friendly and professional. The actually were able to finish ahead of schedule and left the windows looking great. I would absolutely would recommend them to anyone I know. Everyone I dealt with was on top of it and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Campbell completed 42+ window treatments that facilitate the need to block out heat and UV light that was damaging our floors.

11/10/2011

Nancy and Rob S.

They sent samples of tinted window film for us to choose from in advance, helpful as we could see it in different lighting before selecting. They were prompt, clean and courteous. They removed old cracked film from greenhouse window in kitchen -( even crawling up on counter to get behind sink and high faucet), cleaned it and reinstalled new film, all in about 2 hours.

Description of Work
They replaced old tinting from kitchen greenhouse window

03/28/2011

WILLIAM C.

Overall, the experience was excellent. The technicians were efficient and completed what they said they would do. I'm happy with their services.

Description of Work
window tinting in my home.

09/29/2010

Laura A. C.

We had our windows professionally cleaned inside and out before the job. But they also cleaned the windows thoroughly too, inside only. We cleaned the windows with razor blade to be extra sure old paint etc. was gone. Our windows are old, but in good condition.

Description of Work
They did 6 windows total, excellent job, left no mess. Very professional when they first came and gave me recomendations and educated me on their products. I highly recomen ths company. My only disappointment was we had to wait a couple a weeks to have it installed. Good companies are busy I guess. But I got my estimate (sales person right away)

08/24/2010

Nora H.

They were excellent. We spent about $2300 on that work. They were very responsive and they came out and explained all of their different products and helped me select one that would be best for my needs. They came back within a week and finished the work in one day and did not leave any mess and we have been very happy. With the new tinting on the windows, it has helped.

Description of Work
We used Campbell Window Film about a year ago and they put tinting on two sets of garden windows, a sliding door and two smaller windows in my house.

07/29/2010

Hanna H.

Everything went according to plan. Sales lady Nora was knowledgeable and patient working with me through the various configuration changes. The installers were good and efficient. The customer service person Gray approved a tint replacement for one of the windows that had more dirt and bigger dirt trapped in there than normal. Overall, great company to do business with.

Description of Work
Tinted windows in foyer, family room, & kitchen

07/25/2010

Ella C.

I am so pleased. The salesman was very professional. He showed me all types of film.There was no pressure towards the most expensive film. I was able to choose the film I liked and that was refreshing. The two gentlemen, who did the work, were also very professional. Before they entered my home, they put shoe-covers on their shoes. First time I've seen that. They set up their materials and completed the job quickly. My windows are beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Description of Work
I had 11 windows or 13 panels tinted.

09/20/2008

Jim L.

As reviewed by others on this website, they are a great tinting company. They did a fantastic job at a reasonable price. Besides you can't beat their lifetime warranty. I definitely would use their service again.

Description of Work
Had tinting done on car's rear window and front windshield.

06/30/2008

Mike Y.

Brad did our estimate and he was very friendly, professional, and courteous. He gave me references upon request and was never pushy during the estimate. After a month we decided to use them again and we are very happy that we did. They rates were reasonable if not low, the install team was punctual and professional, and my overall experience was excellent. I also had them tint a window in the kitchen that's east facing. We used the Nightshade 25 and it seems to be working as advertised. We couldn't be happier with the service and I am confident that if we ever had issues down the line, they would be on the ball in correcting anything that might arise. A+ Service.

Description of Work
Last year we went with Campbell Tinting to tint my wifes car. The tint job on the front windshield was not to my expectations so I took it back and they gladly redid it. I was very happy with the their staff and services so I used them last month to tint all the west facing windows in my home.

05/09/2007

MICHAEL T.

Fantastic. They were punctual, professional, quick and efficient.

Description of Work
4 windows were covered in 3 m. film to reduce heat and UV rays.

07/13/2006

Gerry S.

Reasonably priced;very professional yet friendly in providing a quote and performing the tinting;technician was late due to traffic problems but called to alert me; very careful to ensure nothing was disturbed/damaged during installation.

Description of Work
Applied tinting to residential French doors/windows.

Smart Sun Control

We are a company that specializes in window film solution with more than a decade of experience. As a bonded, insured, registered contractor with the state of California, and 3M Authorized Window Film Dealer, we are here to provide you with the right product to protect your home or business against the damaging sun rays, help you save energy, improve privacy and security of your building or office. Follow us and like us on: www.facebook.com/smartsuncontrol/ www.instagram.com/smartsuncontrol/

Natalie Vasquez Interiors

Interior Decorating: Specializing in Window Treatments; Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Drapes, Valances, Cornice Boxes - Flooring; Carpet, Tile, Wood, Area Rugs - Furniture; - Upholstery; Reupholstery, Upholstered Furniture, Custom Upholstery - Lighting; Chandeliers, Lamps, Wall, Ceiling - Wallpaper; Texturing and Patterned - Fabrics, Bedding, Accessorizing

Los Angeles Glass Co

We are a leader in Glass repair and Replacement in Los Angeles Area, and we are expanding our operations to Orange County. We specialized in all glass services for home such us : Window Repair and Replacement, Shower Doors, Glass Table Tops, Mirrors, Glass Railings, window or door screen. Also for Business w have 24/7 Emergency Board Up Service, Storefronts Glass Repair Replacement, Emergency Glass Repair, Door Repairs & Door Replacement, Mirrors Removed & Replaced, Window Leak Repair Service & Sealed, as many other Emergency Door Repair as well.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Residential Window Tinting, Commercial Window Tinting, Safety and Security Window Film, Window Film, Graffiti Abatement Film, Decorative and View Control Films.

Glass Repair