BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC.

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2010

Located In

Huntington Beach, CA 92649

Blizzard Frameless Shower Doors is currently providing ONLY Frameless Shower Enclosures and Frameless Glass Shower Doors. Visit our website at http://www.blizzardframeless.com/ to learn more about what we cover! We are serving Los Angeles County and Orange County with over 30 years of industry experience, Blizzard Frameless Shower Doors has developed the most sophisticated and proven design process in the shower door market while helping people just like you have the most elegant bathroom in their neighborhood. Our frameless shower door design experts will work with you on-site to help you visualize your ideas to create the most beautiful and functional frameless shower enclosure obtainable. We are a small operation with only 2-4 employees, depending on how busy we are. We never use sub-contractors. If you're looking for an Instant Estimate please send a photo message to 714-722-4915 or include a picture of the Shower Area in your Quote Request on Angi. Thank you for your time! ...

09/16/2021

Robert F.

I love it when someone has been in business performing the same service for many years. The minute I got on the phone with Randy, the owner of Blizzard Frameless, I could tell that he knew what he was doing. Because he wants to take care of as many people as possible, he will get some preliminary info and start you off with some basics. If you are okay with that and want to take the next step, he will arrange a site visit and take measurements. Our work was just completed and it is great! As they have been in business for such a long time, they have great suggestions. You may think that you want to go in a certain way, and they will let you do whatever you want, but listen carefully and absorb the suggestions. They know what they are doing. I also felt like we got great value for both the service and the product.

Description of Work
Shower door

08/13/2021

christina S.

Great! Very professional, prompt and excellent service.

Description of Work
Frameless Glass Door with Installation

Category glass repair, home remodeling

11/21/2017

Ron I S.

From start to finish, we are very happy and satisfied with the service provided by Blizzard Frameless Shower Doors. Randy did all the preliminary measurements and coordinated the installation schedule with an impressive attention to detail in the preparation stage. Having never had frameless shower doors before, we were unsure of what to expect. Randy guided us through the process and offered us options and recommendations based on his years of experience and expertise. We ended up taking his recommendations, and we are completely satisfied with the results. The installation itself was performed by Randy's courteous and professional installers. The two installers were punctual, courteous, did an amazing job, and cleaned up after themselves! The work was completed on schedule. No surprises. In both appearance and functionality the result is a night and day difference in our bathrooms with our new frameless show doors. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replacement of shower doors.

08/30/2017

Mary Ann S.

Excellent. Work was beautiful upon completion. I highly recommend the frameless doors.

Description of Work
New frameless shower door

08/29/2017

Laura L.

He was very professional and timely. He explained all the options and their benefits or drawbacks. He did not pressure to upgrade. I did have the glass coated, given the benefits he explained. The job was completed to my satisfaction on time and on budget. I'd hire them again.

Description of Work
I needed a frameless glass enclosure and shower door installed for a non-standard size.

07/06/2017

Arnold R.

He lost interest when I told him I expected shower door hardware to arrive non scratched or scuffed up, as another shower door company sent me new hardware that was in bad condition. This happened numerous times so I cancelled with other company. He said he can't guarantee his product will be any better! In so many words told me to look elsewhere. What a crummy company! By the way other company who sent scratched and scuffed up product is Coastline tile and shower.

Description of Work
Not use this company.

Category doors

When a potential customer tells me that he has rejected hardware from a competitor several times it sets off red flags. With regard to semi-frameless headers ... If you look hard enough you will probably be able to find a flaw. There are tolerances.

01/31/2017

Guy D.

I used the Blizzard Frameless website to request a quote for a new shower door by submitting dimensions and a photo of my shower stall. Got a friendly call back and reasonable quote from Randy in less than 1 hour. He came out 2 days later to take measurements and go over installation options with samples. One week after that, the installers, led by Jeff, arrived with my new shower door. The guys were friendly, professional, quick, and precise. Randy and Jeff have worked together for 16 years and they clearly know their stuff when it comes to shower door installations. My new shower door is aligned perfectly, is sealed well and looks beautiful. Hard to believe it all came together so quickly (less than 2 weeks) and easily. Randy and Jeff are a pleasure to work with. A+. Highly recommended. I won't call anyone else when I get my next bathroom remodeled.

Description of Work
Install new frameless shower door.

07/12/2016

Patrick S.

Perfectly - exactly as Owner Quoted, despite a technical issue detected by installers on site during installation - these guys are PROFESSIONALS

Description of Work
Replaced a framed shower door with an all new Frameless Door

06/30/2016

Stephen H.

Ok. Reason for this poor review in 2016 is that I needed a repair on a Blizzard shower enclosure. I knew it was installed long ago, but didn't have a date. When I guessed, Randy called me back saying he hadn't done shower doors that long. Wanted a receipt from year ago. Basically accused me of lying, that he advertises in magazines and maybe that's where I found his name (rather than remembering his business). Told me to find someone else to do the repair. It's one thing to do good work (which he does); it's another thing to care less about your customers.

Description of Work
Frameless shower door

Category doors

We don't do repairs on other company's jobs. While trying to confirm that it was one of ours he lost patience and told me that if he can find his receipt that we had better service his enclosure (from well past the warranty period) for free or he would blow us up on social media. I said no.

11/30/2015

Viet N.

Randy (owner) came out in July to do an estimate and measurements on the shower. I also had 2 other quotes. One quote cost $600 more than what Randy quoted and they recommended a header on top of the glass (which defeats the beauty of frameless glass). The other company never followed up with me on pricing. The obvious choice was Randy. I needed some parts of the shower to be installed before I called Randy, but when I did he came out to do the template within a few days of my request and the turn around time from order to installation was approximately a week. The glass looks AMAZING. The install took 4 hours (as was expected), and the workmanship of Randy's crew was impeccable. It's obvious all the employees truly care about the look and quality of the glass in my bathroom. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them!

Description of Work
Installed glass surround for free standing shower with glass tile and slate.

11/10/2015

Mimi C.

The work was done timely and perfectly. I felt like I got a great value for my money. Randy made it very simple to get the work done.

Description of Work
Randy from Blizzard Frameless Shower Door came out out to my home and evaluated the current frameless shower door I had and determined it could be repaired/tuned up instead of replaced.

11/06/2015

Gail O.

Last year I purchased tub shower doors from Blizzard Frameless and was so impressed I contacted them again. The owner, Randy, provided me a quote over the phone based on the measurements I gave him. He then set up an appointment to come out to measure and to discuss the design of the customer shower doors. He had good recommendations and carefully explained the options. Only a few days after his visit, the doors and the custom mirror were ready for installation. The installers, Jeff and Billy, were prompt, efficient, and skillful. I especially enjoyed the fact they didn't mind explaining to me what they were doing as they were working. They did an outstanding job and the doors and mirror look great! I highly recommend Blizzard Frameless.

Description of Work
Installed a custom frameless shower door with enduroshield and a 99 X 40 inch vanity mirror.

10/20/2015

Andy P.

Everything went great - it's pricey but they all are.

Description of Work
We had an extremely long walk in shower that needed 90" of glass. Blizzard helped come up with a 3 panel (1 fixed, 2 sliding) to make it as easy as possible for my elderly mom to get in and out.

08/17/2015

sandra W.

Randy came out promptly, gave me a good price and answered all my questions. Work was done as scheduled (I actually added the sliding doors after the initial meeting and he made a special trip out to measure). They are in - his crew was great - and they look beautiful. Found out after the fact that our neighbors had used Blizzard and loved them too!

Description of Work
New sliding shower doors, new frameless shower enclosure for master bath

06/05/2015

John S.

These large mirrors are very dangerous and you should never try to take them out unless you know what your doing. I received a price of $300 from All Cities glass and then I called Blizzard and Randy said they don't normally do that but they would get to us as soon as he could for $200. They were there at 1PM and the 2 men knew how to remove the mirror and were very professional. I was relieved to get this dangerous mirror ,which was leaning away from the wall out of my house. I am going to use Blizzard for the shower door on our next bathroom remodel which should happen soon. Thanks again to Randy for the quick response and fair price.

Description of Work
removed a 52" x 88" wall mirror from my entry way .

05/28/2015

Tim L.

Price is reasonable compared to the regional company. Randy is knowledgeable with all the various options and his crew is efficient.

Description of Work
Install shower door and tub door

03/25/2015

John R.

Blizzard Frameless is a fantastic company that excels in providing a unique shower door that looks really good. Randy the owner provided me a free consultation in person and also came to my house a second time to take measurements (on a weekend at no extra cost). He was patient and answered all my questions. The installers arrived approximately one week later to complete the installation, which was a smooth as possible. They took their time to install two shower doors which look better than any I?ve ever seen in a resort. They answered any questions I had and completely cleaned up when done. Both doors are 3/8 inch glass with smooth two-way hinges what are securely mounted to my shower tile and provide a polished appearance. I chose blizzard over other companies based on their willingness to provide a timely estimate in person and their track record as a company that specializes in frameless doors for 20 years. I highly recommend their product.

Description of Work
Installed two frameless shower doors. One in master bath and one in guest bath.

03/10/2015

leticia A.

Really well, they were really helpful, on time, did good work and everything is working out well for us.

Description of Work
Replaced glass shower enclosure

01/25/2015

Sue R.

My contractor recommended a company whose salesman came out and gave me an estimate of $2500, with no information on what type of glass would be used, type of hardware, etc. He seemed uninterested in my business and quoted 2 weeks for me to get my doors. And there would be channels around the shower, which I don't think looks very good. So, I contacted Blizzard and he came out about one hour after I called and actually talked to me. We selected the type of glass In wanted (clear because my tile was white and regular glass would have a greenish tint). I had a number of options for hardware, none of which would cost me any more (no selling up). Additionally, he threw in a protective film for free because I came through Angie's list. Lastly, he was able to commit to a fast turnaround. They came out and installed the doors quickly and professionally and I have been enjoying the shower enclosure for 18 months now.

Description of Work
Provided a frameless shower door for a new shower in the Master bath

12/24/2014

Gail O.

Randy gave me a rough estimate over the phone. I am far from his normal service area, but he agreed to come as long as I was pretty certain I was going to purchase. He came to my house to measure on a Sunday and showed me photos of the doors. A few days later, he called to schedule the installation. The doors were installed in an hour and a half. The employees were courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. I would highly recommend Blizzardframeless Doors to anyone needing shower doors.

Description of Work
Installed semi frameless sliding tub/shower doors, 3/8" with Enduroshield

11/17/2014

Robert G.

Randy came out personally, did measurements. Didnt try to upsell or anything else 'shady'. Took measurements, did his business, and left. 5 days later got call to schedule install. Team came in and in about 1 hour did install and left the shower in immaculate condition. There is no way I could be happer, price was great and service was 6 stars.

Description of Work
Installed 35x78 frameless shower door in new shower installation

08/04/2014

Andrea P.

The measurement of two baths was done immediately after first phone call. There were some issues with new bath that had been recently installed and Randy suggested several options and glass measurements for the panel. The installers were prompt and professional with many years of e perience.

Description of Work
1 shower/ tub enclosure and one shower panel

Frank M.

I sent an email to Randy which he promptly replied to 6/7/2014 He asked me to call him. Which I did and I followed up with pictures. He then proceeds to quote the job via email. This is what I thought was totally unprofessional. I asked if he'd still be able to come out on 6/16 to take measurements and talk about his products. He calls on the morning of 6/16 to say he can't make it out due to illness. I understand when a person get sick, but to quote a job before measurements is a little unprofessional.

Description of Work
He provided a quote based upon a photograph and didn't come out to measure. The quote was one size fits all if you ask me.

Category glass repair

I do almost all the bidding and layout for our company so I spend a lot of time driving. I usually try to give our potential clients an idea of their cost during the appointment setup. Some people have no idea as to the cost and most people appreciate knowing. It saves me from a lot of unnecessary driving and saves everyone valuable time.

Julie J.

Blizzard came out rather quickly measured and had our shower door installed within a week.

Description of Work
Removed old shower enclosure and installed a new frameless enclosure.

Gary T.

The entire experience was awesome from start to finish. It work out very well for me, because my neighbor across the street had ordered one a couple of weeks before me. So I got the benefit out of it, because I only had to wait 5 days to get mine installed. The two installers that came out to do the work were young gentlemen. They were very professional, courteous, and answer all of my questions. They were done so fast that I had to question whether they did everything. They were the best. I can not even see any of the holes from the previous door, and the new door makes my small bathroom look twice the size. I can not say enough about the installers. It is Really hard to find young people that treat you with respect, and answer all your questions. They were GREAT.

Description of Work
Removed old shower door, and installed new Frameless Shower Door.

MF Construction & Design Inc

We are proud of our excellent reviews and Super Service Awards every year. We have no salespersons and you work directly with the contractor and owner. We specialize in kitchens, bathrooms, additions and new home construction. We are a family owned business and our quality and satisfaction is guaranteed. We have serviced the Los Angeles area for over 25 years and have references available upon request. Free estimates are available and remodeled kitchens and homes are available for you to see. Visit our website at www.mfcdesignsite.com or email us at info@mfcdesignsite.com for more information.

Offers by MF Construction & Design Inc on Angi
    Ternion Construction Services

Ternion Construction Services Santa Ana, CA, 92707 (949) 874-2042 Ternion Construction Services is a woodworker in Santa ana, CA, 92707 area and provides: Wood Restoration, Wood Replacement Company, Wood Replacement Specialist, Wood Replacement Provider, Wood Repair Company. Wood Restoration, Wood Replacement Company, Wood Replacement Specialist, Wood Replacement Provider, Wood Repair Company Wood Fencing,Home Improvement,Painting,Termite Damage Expert,Woodworker Las Flores CA http://ternionconstructionsvcs.com/

Progressive Home Remodeling

We are a boutique construction company with more than 15 years of experience. We provide services to Los Angeles and Orange County and its surrounding areas. Operating as a one-stop-shop, we offer a variety of construction solutions to our clients; guiding them every step of the way. Through meetings with architects and engineers, design solutions and 3D renderings, on-site construction and more. Being one of the top-rated construction companies in Southern California we are dedicated to giving our clients the best possible experience, making sure their visions and dreams are being brought to life. We specialize in major home renovations, kitchen and bathroom remodels, additions, garage conversions (ADU) and new construction. Our designers and staff will keep you updated and involved as much or as little as you would like. We will provide you with a 3D rendering concept design, illustrating the outcome of your project. Our goal is to transform your house into your dream home. Providing you with Construction expertise, caring customer service representatives, top-rated subcontractors and trustworthy crews on the field. We are here to serve our community of clients making sure you are 100% satisfied and proud of your new home.

Offers by Progressive Home Remodeling on Angi
    Title Companies
    CA
    California: Contractors
    12/31/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Scratched / broken glass repair, Glass shower door installation, Glass and Mirrors, Repairs, Doors, Mirror installation, Framed Shower Doors, Framed Showers

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC.

How is BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC. overall rated?

BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC. open?

BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC. is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

What payment options does BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC. provide

BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Does BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC. offers free project estimates.

Does BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC. offer a senior discount?

No, BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC.?

Yes, BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC. offers warranties.

What services does BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC. offer?

BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC. offers the following services: We supply and install frameless shower doors and shower enclosures. Frameless Shower Door Frameless Shower Enclosure

Are there any services BLIZZARD FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, INC. does not offer?