ASPHALT CARE INC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2005

Servicing Southern California since 1986. Free estimates....

Phoenix Asphalt

Local, family owned business with Christian values. Our promise to you the customer is we are not satisfied until you are happy. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, honesty and dependability.

GEORGE'S ASPHALT PAVING

Our company is a family owned business which has been around for 30 years.I do not sub any work out I have all my own equipment and every job is owner operated.We specialize in ripout and replacing of existing Asphalt driveways and parking lots with new asphalt, resurfacing existing asphalt driveways and parking lots,patching,sealcoating,restripe lines.Any job big or small and in between we aim to please.Free estimates

Offers by GEORGE'S ASPHALT PAVING on Angi
Landmark Paving Inc.

When it comes to high-quality pavements, parking lots and driveways for your home or business, count on Landmark Paving Inc. We are a paving contractor serving the Inland Empire, San Diego and Orange, Riverside and Los Angeles Counties since 1978. Our crew specializes in commercial parking lot paving/repair and residential driveway paving/repair. We are also equipped to handle trench work, grading, grinding, crack filling, slurry seal-coating, striping, handicap ADA compliance and custom concrete work. Let our experienced team handle your next project.​ Whether it be crack filling and patching for your driveway or sealing and striping work for a commercial parking lot, turn to us. No other paving contractor can provide the same efficiency as we do. Call us today for a free estimate and don't forget to mention you found us on Angie's List for 15% off of your project!

10/23/2015

I called for an estimate, the estimator called me to set and appointment. He never showed up. I called and he rescheduled, and never showed up. I had to move on.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category driveway pavers

09/03/2005

THEY DID AN EXTREMELY CLEAN JOB. THEY HAD ALL OF THEIR EQUIPMENT READY WHEN THEY GOT HERE THE FIRST DAY. YOU COULD SEE THE GUYS WORKED VERY WELL AS A TEAM. PLUS THE BEST PART WAS THAT THEY HAD HOT GUYS.

Description of Work
THEY REDID MY WHOLE DRIVEWAY. THEY REMOVED MY CONCRETE AND REPLACED IT WITH AN ASPHALT DRIVEWAY.

Category driveway pavers

Asphalt repairs, parking lot pot hole repair, seal coating, striping, concrete repair, handicapped compliance, traffic signs, concrete bumpers, petromat

thermoplastic