Art Windows Custom Stained Glass & Beveled Glass

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2012

Located in Huntington Beach, CA Art Windows creates custom award winning designs in stained glass and beveled glass windows for your home, church or temple. Work directly with artist Rick Streitfeld, by appointment. Promising personal service like no other, you'll get Rick's cell number, email and studio phone number for easy access throughout the entire process!...

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available on approved credit. Additional phone numbers: - (310) 670-0801, (949) 250-9124 & (562) 733-4202.

Smart Window Company

We help homeowners save a lot of money with our beautiful energy-efficient windows and doors, which are rated the best in security and noise-prevention, and we guarantee the lowest price! All installations are performed by experienced craftsmen for a professional finished look and all quotes are done virtually so we don’t have to visit your house to send you a detailed quote. Call now to schedule a Virtual Window Consultation and take advantage of our $500 OFF (UP TO 5%) promotion and we’ll take care of the rest! “Making neighbors jealous since 1992”

Offers by Smart Window Company  on Angi
Metropolitan High Performance Windows

Family Owned and Operated Business Specializing in Custom Window Replacement and Installation. For over 20 years, Metropolitan High Performance Windows has been the replacement window and window installation service company for homeowners in Anaheim, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Orange Counties. We offer free estimates with no pricing games, no pressure and the fastest turnaround in the industry. Variety of Window Styles Including Single Hung & Double Hung Windows, Casement Windows, Awning Windows, Picture Windows, Sliding Windows, Geometric Windows, Bay & Bow Windows, Garden Windows. Variety of Patio Door Styles Including Sliding Glass Doors, French Doors, Bi-Fold Doors, Multi-Slide Doors, In-Glass Pet Doors. Financing Available! You may be eligible for a 100% financed, no home equity, no lien, no closing cost, no origination fee, no pre-payment penalty loan. Fico scores as low as 580. Learn about the REEL Program and Other Financing Options by visiting www.mhiwindows.com/window-financing/.

Offers by Metropolitan High Performance Windows on Angi

03/03/2014

Rick was extremely nice and very professional. I was involved in the whole process, from the design to picking out the glass for each of the spaces in the design. I would definitely use Rick in the future. His work is impeccable!

Description of Work
Custom stained glass window for a door.

04/05/2013

all

Description of Work
We recently had Rick Streitfeld of ART WINDOWS design and construct a 4 foot by 6 foot window for our dining room. We requested primarily beveled glass of various shapes and sizes including various depths of glass. It has a few color hues constructed into the window. We really had no idea what to expect since we had never been through the experience of ordering a custom window. Rick came to our home and showed us many designs that he had done. He basically worked with us to create our own design. He also asked what price range and stayed within our budget. Needless to say, the window is absolutely gorgeous. I wouldn't call it a window. It is a work of art. During the entire construction Rick kept us updated as he added pieces of glass to our window. He also helped with providing an installer. The entire process was a pleasant experience. Rick was very easy to work with and is a very creative and kind person. We will use Rick again to design additional windows for our home! I would recommend ART WINDOWS.

07/30/2012

Rick was friendly, genuine, and focused on providing good service as much as he was on selling the window. He wanted me to be pleased with his artist creation and enjoy it for many years. Rick is a great guy and makes the process fun and interesting. And it is a process! Rick was good at making it anxiety-free by taking the time to get to know me and my taste in decorating. Although I had no probl...

Description of Work
After looking at a lot of windows that are available in stained glass, I choose to use ArtWindows because the quality of the work seemed more artistic, more sophisticated, and more individual than run of the mill designs that are everywhere. I called Rick Streitfeld for an estimate for a stained glass window for my kitchen. He called back the same day and set up an appointment for later in the week. Rick arrived on time with beautiful photos of his work and many good ideas for what would look best in the space. After viewing many sample photos I decided I wanted clear glass with patterns but no color. I let Rick decide the rest. This was a good decision because the window he built was perfect for my kitchen, house style, and the light that comes through the window. It is truly beautiful with a variety of patterned and beveled glass - interesting, intricate, and simple at the same time. It was installed professionally and fits the window frame well. I am very happy with the window and with Rick's professionalism and desire to satisfy me with the best choices for my house. I used Rick for a second window - a small octagonal shaped window for a rental. I choose clear glass again and it looks terrific. I experienced the same good service from choosing the glass, installation, to paying the bill. Rick runs a well organized business and he strives to satisfy the customer and provide high quality materials and unique designs in well built windows. Rick ensures success every step of the way with integrity, a sense of humor, and good judgement. DO: Trust Rick's judgment - he wants the best for you, your pocket book, and the space. Rick is a very creative artist and has been in business since 1996. DO: Trust that you will get what you want. Rick takes photos of your window as it is being built and emails them to you for approval and so you can see what the final design looks like in the actual window. Don't: Be discouraged by the cost of the best materials. If you are on a budget he can suggest things that are less expensive but still very beautiful. Rick does a good job of explaining how the choice of glass, bevels, size of window, and difficulty of the installation dictate price.

Category glass repair

Creation of original art glass window designs in stained glass or beveled glass, repairs and restoration, custom and unique architectural art glass designs for window.

Plain window glass replacement, mirrors, glass shelves, broken dual pane windows & retrofit windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal