AAA Remodeling Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2011

16612 Beach Blvd Unit A

Huntington Beach, CA 92647

Locally owned & operated. Additional email sahar@aaaremodelings.com....

02/02/2022

richard C.

The service that they provided was so good.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

09/14/2018

Alan L.

It went very well. Kevin was responsive to all of our concerns and the remodel came out great.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

01/20/2016

Suzie S.

I was so very pleased with the outcome. Something was happening almost everyday and Kevin, the owner, was constantly here and in touch with me. The work was very professional and they finished in a little over a month. Top notch job! I would highly recommend AAA.

Description of Work
A complete remodel of a studio apartment. Cabinets, tile, flooring, plumbing, shower, toilet, recessed lighting, smooth ceilings

Category remodeling

09/07/2013

Dave F.

I hired Triple A remodeling,Inc. to renovate my main bathroom and tile my jacuzzi room addition with travertine initially, but added some more projects to the house . (built in 1957) . When doing projects on older homes you never totally know what your going to run into when you start tearing out walls and other work. Such was the case on my home. Kevin who is the contractor keep telling me and quot;for every problem there is a solutionand quot; and sure enough with us both working together we managed to create a beautful new bathroom. This is the bathroom I envisioned in my mind and through the workmanship provided by Kevin's company was performed. Kevin was also able to save me money on tile costs by using one of his suppliers rather my own selected store. I was also thinking about doing window replacements on my home. Kevin gave me a price for double pane vinyl windows including installation that was just too good to pass up and I decided to have them done . Glad I did because the quality of the windows was really good and Jay and his crew did a wonderful job on the installation . Would I hire Triple A again ? Absolutely ! I thinking of doing my kitchen next year and Kevin will be the 1st person I speak to on that project.

Description of Work
Completely redid my main bathroom, tiled jacuzzi room , installed polished marble on fireplace, and installed all new vinyl windows.

Category flooring contractor

07/15/2013

Cynthia T.

This company took over and did all the work. If something was not right they came back out and fixed it. They were thorough and required a permit to do the work. They were very up and up. They put plastic on the stairs and the floor.

Description of Work
They remodeled our upstairs bathroom.

Category home remodeling

12/17/2012

robert S.

Business attitude and dialogue was very professional. The estimate was accurate and stayed within the price quoted. Follow up and notifications of the work to be performed on a particular day/ appointment was good. Quality was excellent. We would use this company again.

Description of Work
Basic scope of work performedgreater than Kitchen drywall repaired and painted Old Kitchen cabinets removed and replaced with new ones. New counter installed. Existing kitchen sink re-glazed Missing tile installed kitchen and mast bath room. prior florescent lighting removed and replaced with new recessed style.

Category flooring contractor, doors

10/14/2011

Caroline K.

They were exceptional about being sensitive to my needs. We were moving into a home that we had been renting. It was in horrible condition and we had minimal time to complete these projects. They accommodated to my needs and completed the work in two days. They did an exceptional job. They brought in a crew that worked day and night. I found them to go above and beyond. I was extremely satisfied. I will definitely use them in the future and recommend their services to anyone.

Description of Work
AAA Remodeling installed a new hard wood floor and installed new sliding glass door in my home. They do an array of work.

Category flooring contractor, doors

Rational Roofing Services

We specialize in all phases of roofing services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

A-1 Building Management

Our mission is to be the complete affordable source for all your maintenance & janitorial needs. We offer services 24 hours a day. We can customize our service programs to fit your needs! If you work to make other people successful then you will be successful as well.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available
    1 YEAR

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AAA Remodeling Inc.

How is AAA Remodeling Inc. overall rated?

AAA Remodeling Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are AAA Remodeling Inc. open?

AAA Remodeling Inc. is open:

Thursday: 10:00 PM - 7:00 PM

What payment options does AAA Remodeling Inc. provide

AAA Remodeling Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available

Does AAA Remodeling Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, AAA Remodeling Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does AAA Remodeling Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, AAA Remodeling Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by AAA Remodeling Inc.?

No, AAA Remodeling Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does AAA Remodeling Inc. offer?

AAA Remodeling Inc. offers the following services: Remodeling including flooring, kitchen and bath, floors of hardwood, marble, laminate, vinyl, carpet, travertine, ceramic tile, interior and exterior painting, crown molding, plumbing, shower installations, kitchen cabinets, countertop, granite slabs, wall and ceiling repairs, drywall, baseboards, electrical, stucco, fireplaces, roof of shingle, tile, shake, metal, composition, vinyl windows, faucet, microwave, sink, appliance & stove.