AAA Remodeling Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2011

Locally owned & operated. Additional email sahar@aaaremodelings.com....

Carroll Building Solutions

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

09/14/2018

It went very well. Kevin was responsive to all of our concerns and the remodel came out great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

01/20/2016

I was so very pleased with the outcome. Something was happening almost everyday and Kevin, the owner, was constantly here and in touch with me. The work was very professional and they finished in a little over a month. Top notch job! I would highly recommend AAA.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complete remodel of a studio apartment. Cabinets, tile, flooring, plumbing, shower, toilet, recessed lighting, smooth ceilings

CATEGORY remodeling

09/07/2013

I hired Triple A remodeling,Inc. to renovate my main bathroom and tile my jacuzzi room addition with travertine initially, but added some more projects to the house . (built in 1957) . When doing projects on older homes you never totally know what your going to run into when you start tearing out walls and other work. Such was the case on my home. Kevin who is the contractor keep telling me and qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely redid my main bathroom, tiled jacuzzi room , installed polished marble on fireplace, and installed all new vinyl windows.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

07/15/2013

This company took over and did all the work. If something was not right they came back out and fixed it. They were thorough and required a permit to do the work. They were very up and up. They put plastic on the stairs and the floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled our upstairs bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling

12/17/2012

Business attitude and dialogue was very professional. The estimate was accurate and stayed within the price quoted. Follow up and notifications of the work to be performed on a particular day/ appointment was good. Quality was excellent. We would use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic scope of work performedgreater than Kitchen drywall repaired and painted Old Kitchen cabinets removed and replaced with new ones. New counter installed. Existing kitchen sink re-glazed Missing tile installed kitchen and mast bath room. prior florescent lighting removed and replaced with new recessed style.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,doors

Remodeling including flooring, kitchen and bath, floors of hardwood, marble, laminate, vinyl, carpet, travertine, ceramic tile, interior and exterior painting, crown molding, plumbing, shower installations, kitchen cabinets, countertop, granite slabs, wall and ceiling repairs, drywall, baseboards, electrical, stucco, fireplaces, roof of shingle, tile, shake, metal, composition, vinyl windows, faucet, microwave, sink, appliance & stove.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available