A BETTER VIEW WINDOW CLEANING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2005

9121 Atlanta Ave Ste 866

Huntington Beach, CA 92646

A Better View has cleaned thousands of residential windows since it began back in 1995. All work is done by the owner and is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We are fully licensed, bonded, & insured. Check out our website at http://www.4abetterview.com. We have refined our cleaning process over the

09/01/2015

Robert P.

They did an excellent job and were very professional.

Description of Work
They cleaned my windows.

08/18/2014

Angie R.

We just finished construction on the outside of our home. After our last experience with a window cleaner and pressure washing following our interior construction last fall, I did a lot of research to find someone professional, detail oriented, responsive, responsible, careful in my home and so on. Cory was fantastic. A very hard worker, timely, courteous and respectful of our home. Will use him again and again! I highly recommend his business/services.

Description of Work
Cleaned all my windows and pressure washed front of house.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you very much for the review that you left for me. I pride myself on the work that I do and I appreciate it when my customers acknowledge that. Sincerely, Corey Goforth, owner/president

07/07/2014

Mike R.

He showed up on time - a little before his schedule arrival - and was courteous, friendly and very professional - he noted and ask about additional work that needed to be done and which was granted - the pricing was very reasonable for the the work done. This is the third time we have used his company and we continue to be very satisfied.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows and outside of the house

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I noticed that the price you mentioned is a bit lower than the actual cost, but it has been a couple months since I serviced your home so I could see why you may have forgotten what the charges were. -Corey Goforth, owner.

06/25/2014

Michael R.

I have used them for probably 5 years. It is always the same person as in the past who comes out, and that is nice. He does a good job, and what he has to do. I am satisfied that he keeps coming back, and the windows are fine.

Description of Work
They have done my office for a long time. He cleans the windows.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I will be seeing you at our next visit. - Corey Goforth, owner A Better View, Inc.

06/25/2014

peter N.

They do a great job. We have a big house and there are a lot of windows; the inside and outside windows and the screens cost $400. I think their price is a little high.

Description of Work
They've been cleaning our windows for about five years now.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Our prices might be higher than some of our competition, but our main commitment is to provide the highest level of service while also taking the best care of our customers home and furnishings. -Corey Goforth, A Better View, Inc.

06/20/2014

David H.

They provide excellent service. We get a service from them four times a year and their normal service is just for $150. I would recommend them to a family member or a friend.

Description of Work
The last time that we used A Better View Window Cleaning was on April 23rd for indoor and outdoor window cleaning.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review [member name removed]. In regards to our "normal service" that you mentioned, I think you are referring to the exterior only window cleaning service that I provide for your home. Just to clarify, that service for your specific home is $225. -Corey Goforth

06/20/2014

Michele R.

They are good. I remember the price is affordable. They do a good job and I was happy with them. I've used them quite a bit. My neighbor uses them too; they just moved couple of weeks ago and she was very happy with them. I referred them to her. It was great and I was very pleased.

Description of Work
A Better View Window Cleaning cleans windows in and out.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I always appreciate it. -Corey Goforth

06/19/2014

James C.

I thought that they were very good. They were hard to get an appointment with. I thought they were expensive.

Description of Work
A Better View Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review [member name removed]. I always appreciate customer feedback to see how I might improve the services that I provide. We do have seasons where we get extremely busy, so there are times when it might be difficult to schedule an appointment within a short time frame. Most of my customers schedule their next appointment far in advance in order to avoid such issues. In regards to our pricing, I would agree that we are not cheap and we might even be more expensive than some other window cleaning companies. My priority is not to be the cheapest, but rather to be extremely conscientious in my customers homes while also providing outstanding results. Sincerely, Corey Goforth - Owner

06/19/2014

Tina S.

He is very conscientious. He does a real good job. He is very friendly and easy to get along with. I have no idea about prices because at that location it was all upstairs windows. There were windows below that belong to another unit so he had to be very careful. He had to do everything by hand which is why I think the price was a little more. He was very good so I would recommend him. The quality was excellent.

Description of Work
I had my windows cleaned by A Better View Window Cleaning at another location.

Category window cleaning

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I love hearing feedback from my customers. -Corey Goforth, Owner

12/09/2013

David C.

Very pleased with quality of work.

Description of Work
Clean windows

Category window cleaning

[member name removed], thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. It was very nice working for you. See you at our next appointment :-)

08/29/2013

Mike R.

They is the second time we have used Korey?s service and as before he was punctual and professional .Through the entire process Korey was meticulous about the cleaning process. He was careful to keep areas from getting wet inside the the house by check the water seal of doors and windows. The work that Korey does makes the hose look brand with fresh paint and the clean windows dried completely clean. When we need house window and patio cleaning Korey will be the first person we think of - I would highly recommend his service and his diligence to his job -

Description of Work
Power washed the entire outside of our 2200 sq ft home in Huntington Beach - cleaned the outside of all windows and power washed our cement outdoor patio.

Category window cleaning

(removed member name), thank you so much for the thorough review of my services. I take much pride in my work, and I am happy that you appreciated the attention that I give to your home inside and out. See you at our next service. Sincerely, Corey Goforth

07/16/2013

Cynthia B.

Corey has been coming to our house every quarter for many years now and we would never use anyone else. There is a complete trust that I know if I cannot be there, I can leave a key, all will be done and house locked up. He is extremely neat, wearing booties in the house so nothing is tracked in and is also very careful inside around the owner's property. Windows and screens are perfect when he leaves. Corey also does screen repairs and has done many for us as needed. He is professional, fairly priced, respectful, friendly and excellent at his job. I cannot recommend him enough and feel anyone who hires him will feel the same way! So, if you want a job well done by a great guy, please call Corey at A Better View!!!

Description of Work
Complete window washing service that includes cleaning the inside and outside of windows plus all screens are removed and washed. All this was done today and perfect, as always...

Category window cleaning

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thorough review. I truly appreciate it. See you at our next appointment. Sincerely, Corey Goforth

06/22/2013

Marilyn O.

Corey was thorough and efficient. I have several high windows and he went up effortlessly. He is also quite tidy. You will not know he was there if not for your bright shiny windows.

Description of Work
He cleaned all the windows and screens in the house.

Category window cleaning

[member name removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for A Better View. Sincerely, Corey Goforth

04/12/2013

Jenna S.

He was very professional and completed the job in a timely manner. He was definitely very knowledgable and did an excellent job. I was very pleased with his service and would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
They cleaned the inside and outside of the windows throughout my home.

Category window cleaning

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us, we do appreciate it.

02/19/2013

Diane M.

He arrived on time and did a great job-the windows and slider sparkle!

Description of Work
Cory arrived on time and cleaned all screens, windows and tracks. He also cleaned the same in May of 2012 and my mother's windows and tons of interior mirrors in July of 2012. I have already scheduled him again in June. He does a great job!

Category window cleaning

Thank you for continuing to chose A Better View for all of your window cleaning needs. Also, thank you for referral! See you at the next cleaning in June. Sincerely, Corey Goforth

10/11/2012

MARIA K.

Corey was punctual, knowledgable and an efficient worker from the moment we spoke on the phone. He pointed out issues regarding gutter repairs and screen repairs and offered up his services and those of other reputable companies to address these problems. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
He power washed the exterior of my entire house. Including windows and decks, and cleaned all of my screens. He also paid extra attention to some problem odor/stain areas that I had pointed out.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you so much for using our services. Also, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. See you at your next cleaning. - Corey

09/26/2012

Brian B.

Easy to make an appt. Corey cleaned all of our windows which hadn't been cleaned for 3years! He did a wonderful job & fixed two of our screen doors, saving me an extra appt. We will definitely be using A Better View again. It is great to be able to look out & see clearly, thanks Corey.

Description of Work
All of the windows & glass sliders. Repair of two screen doors.

Category screen repair, window cleaning

Member, Thank you for taking the time to write a review today. I'm glad that I had enough time to rescreen the doors for you - which did take me a little longer than I anticipated and I apologize for that. Looking forward to our next appointment. Sincerely, Corey Goforth.

09/24/2012

Patty Z.

A Better View did a fantastic job in all aspects. When Corey arrived to complete the initial estimate, he was on time and covered his shoes when he entered the house to prevent tracking dirt. He provided both written and email copies of all documents and let me know the exact cost in advance. Prior to the actual cleaning, he sent a reminder note. When he arrived to complete the service, he was on time and worked efficiently. Despite my windows being very dirty, there was no traces of dirt around the windows or in the frames left from the cleaning. Corey worked to make sure the house was spotless before he left. He was very professional and I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a quality professional to clean their windows and screens.

Description of Work
Exterior and Interior cleaning of all windows in the house. The service also included cleaning the screens.

Category window cleaning

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thorough review. I truly appreciate it. Also, thank you for the recent referral!

03/23/2012

Todd S.

I think they were very meticulous and showed up when they said they would.

Description of Work
They cleaned all of our windows of the house.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Member. It was great doing business with you. See you at the next cleaning. -Corey Goforth

03/21/2012

Brenda W.

Overall it was a great experience, we will definitely us them again.

Description of Work
We own a townhome we use as rental property. We had all the windows and closet door mirrors cleaned. They called in the morning to confirm, they showed up promptly. They cleaned everything as expected and did an especially good job on the screens. One screen was bent and he took the time to fix it before he replaced it. We were extremely pleased and were disappointed to find out they don't service the area our home is located in. We will definitely use them for the townhome again.

Category screen repair, window cleaning

Thank you for your business. I'm glad I had the extra time to take care of the extra services (screen repair and mirror cleaning).

09/29/2011

Anne H.

They have prompt and courteous service but they are expensive. I felt that they were good but they failed to clean the window tracks on the sliding glass doors. I will not use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used A Better View Window Cleaning for gutter cleaning and pressure washing.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Member, I was very surprised to see that you were not satisfied with one of the services I provided. When I saw this review I did try to contact you privately via email and by phone to see if there was anything I could do to correct the situation, but I have still not heard back from you. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee that states: “If you are not completely satisfied with the services we provide you will not pay a penny until we have completed the job to your satisfaction.” Even if you did not discover the dissatisfaction until after I left, I would have returned to your home to inspect and correct anything that was not completed to your satisfaction. I know we are not the cheapest company around, but we strive to be the best. We are punctual, professional, courteous, we are conscientious inside and outside of your home, and our quality is outstanding. Our quality service commitment is to completely understand the expectations of our customers and to consistently meet, or exceed, those expectations.

06/23/2011

Steven V.

It went great. Corey works alone which makes it much less disruptive than a gang of window washers running all over your house. He is quiet and works steadily with an excellent final result.

Description of Work
Corey cleaned all of our windows, and mirrors. The windows are new and had a lot of gunk on them from the installation process as well as grime that had accumulated while our house was being remodeled. When Corey was finished everything was sparkling. We have already scheduled the next cleaning.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for choosing A Better View. See you at our next scheduled cleaning.

05/16/2011

Mike R.

Korey Was professional / his attention to detail and care of the house was more than we expected / he took his time and inspected his work - he offered suggestion on some home repairs that he did not do but thought it worth mentioning The job took a little long than expect however it seemed do to his attention to detail and not our concern I would highly recommend him to anyone

Description of Work
Korey was extremely professional He preformed a spray wash of the front of house - and it was a first rate job. I asked if he had time for a screen repair - which he did an excellent job on.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you for your business. I'm glad that I was able to make your home look like new.

03/04/2011

CLAUDETTE C.

It was fine, he did a good job. The pricing was fair, I would use them again. He was a very personable young man, did his job well, I actually referred him to my friends, he did a good job, and he did it in a timely fashion. It only took him like 2 or 3 hours.

Description of Work
They do window cleaning for me.

01/04/2011

Adriana M.

A Better View was very good. The windows looked good, I was very happy. The pricing is a little higher but I was happier with the service.

Description of Work
A Better View washed my windows.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, window cleaning, pressure washing

Member, thank you for using our window cleaning service. We look forward to seeing you again.