A BETTER VIEW WINDOW CLEANING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2005

A Better View has cleaned thousands of residential windows since it began back in 1995. All work is done by the owner and is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We are fully licensed, bonded, & insured. Check out our website at http://www.4abetterview.com. We have refined our cleaning process over the years to provide outstanding results. One thing that sets us apart from the competition is the way that we care for our customers’ home. A few examples of that are: •We always wear booties (shoe covers) while in your home. •We also have protective pads for the tops of our ladders to protect both the inside and outside of your home. •Drop cloths are used to protect the furnishings in your home....

Beach City Screens

We specialize in high quality security screen doors, retractable screen doors, and custom swinging and sliding screen doors. A bulk of our work is for custom pet and child friendly solutions. We are also able to do repairs on currently installed screen products. We are an owner operated business with over 10 years of experience.

Offers by Beach City Screens on Angi
Pacific Coast Rain Gutters

We are your full service seamless rain gutter artisans, capable of taking on gutter work of any size and scope. All work and materials covered by our quality guarantee. For seamless rain gutter installation, we're able to provide you with the style of our choice due to our large fleet and selection of gutter systems. We regularly service property management companies as well as Southern California residents with top quality rain gutter cleanings, commercial gutter maintenance, and repair.

Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning

We would prefer a call or text for the fastest service. Thank you!!! **Please call and text Pat at 323.314.7837 if you're interested in service. He answers all inquiries very quickly.** Specializing in all aspects of rain gutters and rain gutter maintenance, Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning has valuable experience dealing with common rain gutter problems, such as unwanted water drips, standing water, water that overshoots the gutters, gutters that pull loose from the roof and debris trapped in gutters. We offer a wide range of gutter services, such as aluminum gutter installation, custom gutter installation, gutter cleaning, gutter maintenance and gutter repair and top-notch Commercial rain gutter cleaning. We also provide window washing and window cleaning services. Additional website: http://www.rainguttercleaninglagunabeach.com. For fastest scheduling please call or text Pat at (323) 314-7837.

Offers by Bresnahan Rain Gutter Cleaning on Angi

09/01/2015

They did an excellent job and were very professional.

Description of Work
They cleaned my windows.

08/18/2014

We just finished construction on the outside of our home. After our last experience with a window cleaner and pressure washing following our interior construction last fall, I did a lot of research to find someone professional, detail oriented, responsive, responsible, careful in my home and so on. Cory was fantastic. A very hard worker, timely, courteous and respectful of our home. Will use him a...

Description of Work
Cleaned all my windows and pressure washed front of house.

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you very much for the review that you left for me. I pride myself on the work that I do and I appreciate it when my customers acknowledge that. Sincerely, Corey Goforth, owner/president

07/07/2014

He showed up on time - a little before his schedule arrival - and was courteous, friendly and very professional - he noted and ask about additional work that needed to be done and which was granted - the pricing was very reasonable for the the work done. This is the third time we have used his company and we continue to be very satisfied.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows and outside of the house

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I noticed that the price you mentioned is a bit lower than the actual cost, but it has been a couple months since I serviced your home so I could see why you may have forgotten what the charges were. -Corey Goforth, owner.

06/25/2014

They do a great job. We have a big house and there are a lot of windows; the inside and outside windows and the screens cost $400. I think their price is a little high.

Description of Work
They've been cleaning our windows for about five years now.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Our prices might be higher than some of our competition, but our main commitment is to provide the highest level of service while also taking the best care of our customers home and furnishings. -Corey Goforth, A Better View, Inc.

06/25/2014

I have used them for probably 5 years. It is always the same person as in the past who comes out, and that is nice. He does a good job, and what he has to do. I am satisfied that he keeps coming back, and the windows are fine.

Description of Work
They have done my office for a long time. He cleans the windows.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I will be seeing you at our next visit. - Corey Goforth, owner A Better View, Inc.

06/20/2014

They provide excellent service. We get a service from them four times a year and their normal service is just for $150. I would recommend them to a family member or a friend.

Description of Work
The last time that we used A Better View Window Cleaning was on April 23rd for indoor and outdoor window cleaning.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review [member name removed]. In regards to our "normal service" that you mentioned, I think you are referring to the exterior only window cleaning service that I provide for your home. Just to clarify, that service for your specific home is $225. -Corey Goforth

06/20/2014

They are good. I remember the price is affordable. They do a good job and I was happy with them. I've used them quite a bit. My neighbor uses them too; they just moved couple of weeks ago and she was very happy with them. I referred them to her. It was great and I was very pleased.

Description of Work
A Better View Window Cleaning cleans windows in and out.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I always appreciate it. -Corey Goforth

06/19/2014

He is very conscientious. He does a real good job. He is very friendly and easy to get along with. I have no idea about prices because at that location it was all upstairs windows. There were windows below that belong to another unit so he had to be very careful. He had to do everything by hand which is why I think the price was a little more. He was very good so I would recommend him. The quality...

Description of Work
I had my windows cleaned by A Better View Window Cleaning at another location.

Category window cleaning

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I love hearing feedback from my customers. -Corey Goforth, Owner

06/19/2014

I thought that they were very good. They were hard to get an appointment with. I thought they were expensive.

Description of Work
A Better View Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review [member name removed]. I always appreciate customer feedback to see how I might improve the services that I provide. We do have seasons where we get extremely busy, so there are times when it might be difficult to schedule an appointment within a short time frame. Most of my customers schedule their next appointment far in advance in order to avoid...

12/09/2013

Very pleased with quality of work.

Description of Work
Clean windows

Category window cleaning

[member name removed], thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. It was very nice working for you. See you at our next appointment :-)

Window cleaning, pressure washing, rain gutter cleaning, screen repair (rescreening only), & Christmas light installation.