CUTTING EDGE LANDSCAPE & MNTNC

With Angi since August 2010

3.5

Over 22 years of Landscape Construction and maintenance experience. My background is horticulture and all servicing all your landscape needs....

Pioneer landscape

Here we stand behind our work and we value our customers. Our mission is to create our customers vision a reality. We are proud of the integrity, Sincerity, and transparency our employees give while also setting the standard.

Silver's Property Maintenance

Owner operated for 15 years. In landscaping and property maintenance We are known for paying attention to details and our 5 start customer satisfaction. Give us a call for a free quote! Silverio j

Offers by Silver's Property Maintenance on Angi
Romos Landscaping Services

09/23/2013

Lena B.

She came with the house when we purchased it. Our water bill was 500 monthly. We let her go because the cost was prohibitive. We hired another company to come in and check everything and make modifications. There were several broken water lines which is why the bill was so high. Lots of little things were done cheaply and many drip lines had knots tied in them instead of having drip heads replaced. Most everything was half dead. Our trees were getting NO water. We had an arborist that said they had been dry for quite some time. We lost a few trees and replanted. Thank goodness she isn't here because its obvious she wasn't doing her job. When she was here, all she did was talk incessantly while her two guys worked. This didn't sit well as she explained she was being paid as well when she gave me a breakdown of costs.

Description of Work
Landscape maintenance.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal

04/06/2012

Marie F.

The do several different lawn services. They cut the grass, trim different things, and more. They are very friendly and nice. I really like them. The leader, Ruth is just amazing. She is very knowledgeable about plants. She helped me bring back a few plants that I thought I lost. She gave me tips on when to feed them and other tips. The price is very reasonable. I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
They provide lawn services at our home.

Category landscaping

Design, installation from concept to completion, maintenance after installation and on existing landscapes, commercial and residential maintenance, low voltage lighting, irrigation, pavers, natural stone, etc.

ask for details