Airtech Brothers

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2010

We have been in business for 7 years, but we have 18 years of combined experience. It is a small company that consists of my brother and I and a couple helpers. Because we are small, you always get the best customer service, and when we come give you a free estimate, you can be assured that we will also be the ones doing the work. License # 931565...

100% customer satisfaction is our top priority. Please check out our 2500+ 5 star reviews across the internet with an 5 Star A+ rating. Homeowners, expect nothing but the best from their HVAC contractor, and Magnolia Heating and Cooling is ready to exceed your expectations. Call today for AC or Heater Repairs, Replacement, Installation or any other service.

We are a full service heating, air conditioning and air duct cleaning company. Call us today for a free estimate. Free service call with repair; standard service call fee is $45. We are committed to providing fast and affordable services. We offer our sales, service, maintenance, and professional consultation to our clients. Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. Just ask for our client reference list.

Air Duct Professionals is located in Riverside county. We serve San Bernardino, Orange, San Diego counties and most of the greater Los Angeles area and the San Fernando Valley. A five time Angie's list Super Service Award Winner my company offers quality service with complete customer satisfaction! We are 5 Star Rated on Google and Yelp and a Top Rated Pro with Home Advisor, Thumbtack and Angie's list. 20 years A+ Rated with Better Business Bureau. We offer air duct cleaning, air duct replacement and dryer vent cleaning. We always have GREAT specials on all our services. Convenient appointments, Monday through Saturday. We accept personal checks, or any major credit card. Give us a call and let us earn your trust and your business! We service Riverside county and also San Bernardino, Orange, San Diego counties and the greater Los Angeles area. Call us anytime for any questions you may have about our service or HVAC in general. 800-434-5120 Air Duct Professionals is committed to the safety of our customers and our staff and are taking every pre-caution to provide safe service to our customers during the Covid-19 pandemic as recommended by the CDC: * Our techs wear protective masks and gloves and wash/sanitize their hands often. * Our techs do not work if they are sick. We can not enter your home is you are sick. * Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized at the end of every day. * You will be the only job we do that day. * So we will enter your home healthy, with cleaned/sanitized equipment and wear protective masks and gloves during the cleaning process.

07/07/2015

Air conditioner quite working. We figure it was shot since it was 12 years old. Door fell off unit in the attic. They fix it, checked the temp out of the vents. They didn't try and up sell anything. Very honest. They could have said I needed a whole unit etc. They didn't! Fast and great service. Will call them again when we need service.

Description of Work
Replace door on attic part of air conditioner.

09/23/2014

They came out and checked out what needed to be done. They repaired the A/C. They did a great job. They were professional and I was very happy with the entire service. The A/C unit has been running much better since their visit.

Description of Work
I hired them to repair the A/C unit.

09/18/2014

They did a good a job. I was happy with their work.

Description of Work
They did everything involved in cleaning my heating ducts.

Category air duct cleaning

09/08/2014

I was in Hawaii and my tenant called with AC issues. I called a few companies. THis is the only one that had a dedicated receptionist (Haley?) who picked up on the first ring. She was professional and followed up with me all along the way. They got the job done for a reasonable price and coordinated everything with my tenant so that I could enjoy my vacation.

Description of Work
replaxed condensing unit

08/23/2014

I called him around noon on a Friday. He was very busy and understood that I wanted him to come check out my AC that same day. He said he would be able to but that it would be late. I had no problem with that. He got to my home @ 9:30pm and checked everything out and told me he couldn't fix it right then but that he could get the parts the next day. In assessing the problem he was very efficient. ...

Description of Work
Replaced, fan motor, squirrel cage as well as checked the airflow on our vents

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Service, installs, repairs & change outs. Relocations & zoning. Change old floor & wall furnace into central air.

Check, PayPal