ACDC ELECTRIC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2010

For repair work or new installations, give us a call...

Air Care Heating and Air Conditioning

Air Care Heating and Air Conditioning is a residential heating and air conditioning (HVAC) company committed to delivering unmatched service by offering the highest level of professionalism, reliability, and quality workmanship. Our goal is to establish long-lasting relationships with each of our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust. We are certain we can realize our goal by upholding our core values; excellence in quality, service, and integrity. We’re all familiar with the old adage, “Jack of all trades, master of none.” It is our belief that this philosophy holds true for companies as well. That is why we decided to specialize in residential heating and air conditioning. Whether you need routine HVAC maintenance or a new heating and cooling system, we have the ability, expertise, and enthusiasm to take care of your individual needs because we aren't bogged down by trying to attend several different types of clients at once. We see each of our customers as the unique individuals they are and provide them with the consideration they are entitled to. Your home is no exception. We understand that your home is your palace and we will treat it with the courtesy, respect, and care it deserves. Our technicians will leave your home cleaner than they found it, we guarantee it or your call is free*. It’s just part of the Air Care difference, and one of the many reasons we are the preeminent provider of superior residential heating and air conditioning services in all of Orange County and the Inland Empire.

Offers by Air Care Heating and Air Conditioning on Angi
Fel-Air Heating & A/C

We are a full service heating, air conditioning and air duct cleaning company. Call us today for a free estimate. Free service call with repair; standard service call fee is $45. We are committed to providing fast and affordable services. We offer our sales, service, maintenance, and professional consultation to our clients. Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. Just ask for our client reference list.

JC Energy Solutions

JC Energy Solutions is a full service Heating & Conditioning contractor, we specialize in service, maintenance, repair and replacement of all makes and models. JC Energy Solutions is a technician first company that focuses on proper troubleshooting and efficient solutions. The technicians on staff are long time residents of the high desert community and involved in local sports and community events. We are a Owner Operated family business with over 20 years of combined experience.

01/22/2016

After an exchange of e-mails, Bill arrived quickly and was able to isolate the problem to some new space heaters, which were removed. He was prompt and professional and the cost for a rapid house call was very reasonable. He has also been recommended by the person we used to install new AC/heating last year.

Description of Work
Checked residential electrical breakers to isolate the sources or sources of electrical load that had caused more than a doubling of electric power use in the past month.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/27/2015

Description of Work
Our Insurance carrier wanted proof that our current breaker box was not a fire hazard because the house is old. We could not get an electrician to come out because we live so far away. ACDC came out for a fee (understandable) and was able to confirm for our Ins Co.

10/08/2014

06/02/2014

I feel that my wiring is now safe, no longer fear an electrical fire from a short in the walls.

Description of Work
Bill checked wiring for a short in the attic, installed a new LED light in the kitchen, and hooked up a remote control for the light. He was courteous, helped figure the least expensive way to do the job, and discounted his price. I would recommend him to everyone that needed an electrician, he is bonded and insured.

02/05/2014

I had attempted to replace the bulbs in my old fixture, purchased some, and they didn't work. A previous routine had the same problem with the bulbs, and I had to replace the whole fixture. So, this time I decided to get professional help. I'm glad I did, because I would have bought the wrong type of fixture again and had more problems in installation and with the bulbs in the future. Bill was pro...

Description of Work
The electrician purchased a light fixture and installed it in my bathroom.

Category electrician

any electrical repair or new installations