ACDC ELECTRIC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2010

8671 FUENTE AVE

Hesperia, CA 92344

For repair work or new installations, give us a call

01/22/2016

Dana J.

After an exchange of e-mails, Bill arrived quickly and was able to isolate the problem to some new space heaters, which were removed. He was prompt and professional and the cost for a rapid house call was very reasonable. He has also been recommended by the person we used to install new AC/heating last year.

Description of Work
Checked residential electrical breakers to isolate the sources or sources of electrical load that had caused more than a doubling of electric power use in the past month.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/27/2015

Tabitha N.

Description of Work
Our Insurance carrier wanted proof that our current breaker box was not a fire hazard because the house is old. We could not get an electrician to come out because we live so far away. ACDC came out for a fee (understandable) and was able to confirm for our Ins Co.

10/08/2014

Lorri B.

06/02/2014

Cynthia H.

I feel that my wiring is now safe, no longer fear an electrical fire from a short in the walls.

Description of Work
Bill checked wiring for a short in the attic, installed a new LED light in the kitchen, and hooked up a remote control for the light. He was courteous, helped figure the least expensive way to do the job, and discounted his price. I would recommend him to everyone that needed an electrician, he is bonded and insured.

02/05/2014

James W.

I had attempted to replace the bulbs in my old fixture, purchased some, and they didn't work. A previous routine had the same problem with the bulbs, and I had to replace the whole fixture. So, this time I decided to get professional help. I'm glad I did, because I would have bought the wrong type of fixture again and had more problems in installation and with the bulbs in the future. Bill was prompt, friendly, professional, completing the job in about an hour, and he left no mess. I will certainly call him again in the future when needed.

Description of Work
The electrician purchased a light fixture and installed it in my bathroom.

10/14/2013

William S.

Bill answered his phone immediately and was at the property within several hours. He found the problem, made a quick fix and called me that evening to let me know what the problem was and the very reasonable cost. The tenants were very happy. I am very happy and recommend Bill highly.

Description of Work
Tenant reported that 1/2 the house had no electricity.

02/14/2013

Cynthia P.

He is honest, professional, and fair with me as far as pricing. He's accommodating when scheduling. He comes promptly for appointments and frequently as work needs done, and does not charge me more for return trips.

Description of Work
He worked on the electrical componants of my air conditioner.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

JM Brothers Electric

My focus is quality. I never cut corners, even when it’s more expensive. Some of my competitors are cheaper, but I will take the time to make sure you’re 100 satisfied . A good electrician is never cheap, a cheap electrician is never good .. no Job too small. Contact us about an estimate!

PS Electric

Electrical services Electrical panel upgrade Ligthing controls Car chargers Rv chargers HVAC install

Espy's Electrical Services

Espy's Electrical Service Inc was established in 2022. With 15 years in the business, we are able to offer our customers the most modern and reliable electrical services available. We are certain that we will be able to meet all of your electrical demands, whether commercial or residential. We take pride in our professional relationships with our clients and prioritize customer service. We are eager to become your go-to electrical contractor.

any electrical repair or new installations