Lea and Braze Engineering

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2010

Lea and Braze Engineering is a Consulting Civil Engineering and Surveying firm. We have been active in the San Francisco Bay Area for over twenty-five years, working as team members on construction and development projects of varying sizes. We have grown through the years from a small start-up to a solid medium-sized company with a positive working environment and a reputation for high-quality design and surveying work. Our areas of expertise and experience include subdivision and land planning, custom homes and estates (new and remodel), commercial development and institutional design for schools. ...

AAA Home Inspections

AAA Home Inspections

I have been in the Home Inspection business for more than 10 years. Prior to founding AAA Home Inspections, I spent 14 years as a remodeling and general contractor. Before that, I was in the Carpenter’s Union for 10 years. I spent 5 years as a residential carpenter and 5 years as a commercial carpenter. During that time, I did everything from commercial remodeling to tilt-ups and poured-in-place concrete, so you can rest assured that I have the training and knowledge needed to perform your home or commercial inspection. In fact, the reason I became a home inspector in the first place is because I watched so many others performing inspections that weren’t up to my standards. From the first of them to the last, I knew I could do a better job — and now, that’s exactly what I do. I have performed home inspections for luxury estates, apartments, mobile homes… you name it! I especially enjoy working with first-time home buyers because I know how emotionally and physically taxing purchasing a house can be, and I want them to be in the right hands. I often find that they will call me back years later if they decide to sell the property. I think this is because I take home inspections very seriously and genuinely care about the people I work with as well as the building in question. I show up early and walk the property, and I encourage all involved parties to accompany me during the inspection so that I can explain my findings as we go. I am as honest as they come — I will never sugarcoat a home inspection report, but I will explain any defects I have found with the tact and diplomacy you’d expect from a true professional.

02/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Survey of property. Maybe competitive price for the service (I'm not sure) but considering I had a detailed CAD model of the house made for less, this seemed high.

CATEGORY home inspection

01/29/2014

The price was about the same as quoted by another popular surveyor, and they were able to come out the day after I signed the contract. The surveyors were very friendly and efficient, and I received the survey documents electronically and by mail very quickly. When the contractor required more detail, they provided it electronically within an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed a residential property survey for me that the city required for my garage renovation (it sits on two property lines).

CATEGORY home inspection

Services include: Grading and Drainage Plans Site Utility Design Public Improvements Storm Water management Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Accessibility Biologic Resource Protection Subdivisions Condominium Plans Legal Description and Plats Lot Mergers Lot Line Adjustments Certificates of Compliance Land Planning Boundary Surveys Topographic Surveys FEMA Certifications ALTA Surveys Construction Staking Records of Survey Corner Records

Ask for details.