Hi Tech Termite Control Of The Bay Area

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2005

Additional phone number - (510) 887-1100....

Guiton Home Inspections

Guiton Home Inspections conducts thorough home inspections, while providing quality service. Inspectors will recommend solutions, regarding safety and repairs, to make a home more suitable for the client to buy/sell. Give us a call today!

Offers by Guiton Home Inspections on Angi
HouseMaster

Comprehensive, professional home inspections for home buyers and sellers. Easy scheduling, online payment, 24-48 hour report turnaround. Our inspectors are experienced and certified. We guarantee our work with HouseMaster's Limited Repair Reimbursement Guarantee. Plus, all customers receive additional benefits at no cost including a repair list generator, repair estimator tool, utility connection service, and a secure digital account for tracking maintenance and other items related to the home. Call 800-995-4063 to schedule your property inspection. HouseMaster Home Inspections of Northern California is owned and operated by Jennroth Partners, LLC.

ATCO Pest Control

ATCO Pest Control, ATCO Termite Control & Home Restoration are full service pest management companies. Family operated and locally owned. ATCO is an EcoWise Certified Provider. Winners of the Department of Pesticides' Integrated Pest Management Innovator of the year 2010.

08/05/2019

Christine S.

It went very well did a really good job

Description of Work
Inspection for Termites

Category pest control,home inspection

07/10/2018

BRIAN L.

I would highly recommend their services. When I telephoned for subterranean termite extermination services they a team of three came the following morning and performed their work efficiently and thoroughly, explaining beforehand what they would do and answer all my questions. Their work is guaranteed 3 years with annual inspections with any remedial serve covered within that period.

Description of Work
Termite Extermination

03/20/2017

Linda A.

Great! The technicians were all very courteous and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Pest inspection, treatment and repairs.

02/13/2017

Darrell M.

Representative showed up on time and I showed him around the house. He did not go under house saying the area was tight. Other companies actually went under house and performed inspections. Never received get detailed report that he said he would send. Left a quote but the quote was not as detailed as other companies.

Description of Work
Called for a termite inspection.

10/21/2016

Alicia B.

Well, we did need treatment. We had spot chemical cleaning performed. The treatment appointment was available immediately and the technician showed up exactly on time. I do not know pricing for these services so cannot provide accurate price comparison information. My only advice is to make sure the technician goes into the attic.

Description of Work
We had termite evidence in our house. Dropping were seen in a bedroom. I called Hi Tech Termite and they scheduled an appointment right away. The inspector did a thorough review of the house and spent about an hour on his inspection. He even went into the crawl space under the house.

09/26/2016

John W.

Hi Tech was very professional in their inspection, bid and termite control. We had 3 inspection/estimates (the two other big names in the industry). Hi Tech was just much more professional and very competitive in pricing. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and control.

Category pest control,home inspection

03/15/2016

Corey G.

On time, efficient and understood the situation

Description of Work
Estimate only

05/20/2015

Giel W.

In the process of selling their home to us , the former owner was told by another termite company that $7,000 worth of work was needed to kill both dry-wood and subterranean termites in the house and detached garage. Having had some previous experience with termites, I went under the house and looked for myself. I could find no evidence of them there. So I called Hi Tech, who had done termite work for me in the past. They don't currently advertise in Sebastopol, but they said they would come up for a small travel fee. Jim came out and did a thorough inspection. I was very impressed with his knowledge and honesty. I have dealt with several termite inspectors in the past 30 years, and he is the best I've seen. It turns out that there were a few termites in exterior the trim boards and siding, but none under the house. The other company wanted $7,000 to tent the house and garage. Hi Tech said no tenting was needed, and quoted a price less than one quarter of that amount.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection

10/08/2014

LORI M.

All went well. Very professional and friendly workers. The dry rot repairmen even helped move soil away from right next to the foundation in my front planter one area and suggested putting in a piece of wood to prevent future problems. They were very nice to do this. However, the bids were updated because the first one did not have all the dry rot areas we had looked at when the inspection was done. What we thought we were paying was not correct. We ended up with $950 additional for dry rot repair which was not clear due to not having a final bid with all the correct figures. We would probably have had another company do the dry rot repair had we known this. But they did a good quality job with the repairs. I would have given an A or B for the price if this problem had not occured with the bid.

Description of Work
Applied Terminator for subterranean termites. Drilled holes around foundation of house and also did work under house to apply. Repaired dry rot areas.

01/01/2014

Dorothy Kay R.

They were prompt, professional and very helpful. They treated the crawl space, trenched where ever possible around the house, and neatly drilled through the concrete where they couldn't trench (they replugged the drilled holes). They used Termidor which should kill off all the nests, colonies or whatever. The price includes a 3-year follow-up plan. They'll come out once a year to inspect and re-treat if needed. They'll also come out if we call with concerns.

Description of Work
Treated our house for subterranean termites.

Hi Tech Termite Control Of The Bay Area

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2005

21063 Cabot Blvd Ste 6

Hayward, CA 94545

Termite control, termite inspections, microwave treatments, subterranean termite treatments, damage repair & fumigations.

General pest control, rat control, bird control, ant control, flea control, roach control.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express