COLE'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY

Founded 1983 • With Angi since April 2005

OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. $250 CHARGE APPLIES FOR 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE. 30 years in Business...

Bright Light Cleaning

Bright Light Cleaning

Profesional carpet cleaning truck mount and extraction carpet washing and drying. Dry foam method for carpet cleaning maintenance. Comercial and residential carpet cleaning on a regular basis. House cleaning move in and outs, deep cleaning and regular cleaning are available. We are also doing electro static disinfection comercial and residential. Deep wipe down disinfection. Stripped and wax comercial and residential, hardwood floor cleaning and buffing comercial and residential also !

Offers by Bright Light Cleaning on Angi

03/17/2014

Matt arrived on time and was extremely polite and professional. I received estimates from 2 other carpet companies that were $15 to $20 OVER Cole's price. I was amazed when I returned home and found the carpets exceptionally clean and no damp odor in the house. I plan to call them again and again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

It was a pleasure working with you also. I'm glad you were happy, that is our goal!

02/10/2014

He was helpful and fun to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my carpets, charged extra for stairs, as described.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

I would like to thank you for the review. It was great to work with you also, I am glad everything came out good.

11/28/2013

Matt arrived on time, measured the areas, and got to work cleaning some very dirty places in our carpet, including stairs. He was pleasant and professional, and quick. He finished in less than 2 hours, and everything looks SO MUCH better now. He told us that everything would be dry by morning, and it was. We will have him back later in the year when we get our place ready to put on the market.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned traffic areas in the carpet of our townhouse

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for the kind review. I hope everything is going good in the new house.

09/09/2013

The Big Deal said the contractor would contact me within 2 business days to schedule the service. I waited 3 business days. On the 4th day, I called and set up an appointment. I have used this contractor before. The first time, the service was great and well priced (at their regular rate). The second time, for exactly the same service, the price was nearly 50% more. I was shocked when he gave me t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned carpet in two rooms and one hallway

08/27/2013

I was happy with Matt Cole's service and punctuality. I've been using the same professional carpet cleaner for 20 years, but this Angie's List offer arrived just as I was about to schedule an appointment with him. I was pleased to be able to book a highly-rated provider at an attractive price. Matt contacted me promptly and was able to schedule a convenient time within the next two weeks. He kindl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the carpet in two bedrooms, loft and hallway. Took one large area rug, two smaller area rugs and one runner to the shop for cleaning and returned rugs 10 days later.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING. IN PLANT AREA RUG CLEANING. WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION. . TILE FLOOR CLEANING and SEALING. CARPET REPAIR AND RESTRETCHING. Wood Floor cleaning and recoating

NEW SALES AND INSTALLATIONS