Carpet Wizard, LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2007

22883 Arnold Court

Hayward, CA 94541

Here at Carpet Wizard, we are devoted to customer satisfaction. We are dedicated to making your home a healthy, beautiful dwelling. We know that there are a lot of carpet cleaning companies to choose from, which is why we treat every job we take on as an opportunity to prove that we are the best

03/19/2020

Mary B.

Gus was direct, listened as well as explained what needed to be done. End result was really appreciated - carpet looks almost new.

Description of Work
light colored carpet needing cleaning after 5 years of use.

09/27/2019

Megan M.

good. service was fine and it turned out well. we are happy.

Description of Work
bedroom carpets

09/04/2019

Kathy R.

Excellent professional service. He took pride in his work and turned out a clean carpet. I had very poor service from another company and was ready to replace the whole carpet. I decided to try one more time then replace if it couldn't be cleaned. No need for that. I will definitely use Carpet Wizard again. I plan to hire them for granite and grout work also.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

08/01/2019

John H.

Well. Gus was on time, efficient, and fair.

Description of Work
Two carpeted rooms cleaned

05/10/2019

Karen N.

Gus did a great job cleaning the carpets in our house. He was very knowledgable and took the time to do a good job. Made sure I was happy with the work before he left. I will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

02/07/2019

Thomas P.

Gus did a thorough and careful job on all our carpets.

Description of Work
Cleaning of 4 wall-to-wall carpets, stair carpet, and 2 area rugs

02/05/2019

Rajiv Y.

Great job by Gus and his colleague. Very competitively priced. Great service. Lot of old carpet stains or dirt got cleaned up pretty good. Will hire them for sure again.

Description of Work
Upstairs and downstairs carpet cleaning

10/31/2018

xin S.

works perfect. Definitely will use them again

Description of Work
move out cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning

08/10/2018

Bert C.

The entire experience was excellent. Gus and his assistant (I cannot recall his name) were punctual, professional and courteous. But most importantly, they did a superb job cleaning 2 very dirty vintage chairs. One of the chairs was covered with deep sticky stains that I knew would be difficult to remove. However, Gus and his assistant did a great job in making most of the stains disappear. Even the deepest stains were greatly diminished. Those few deeper stains are barely noticeable. Overall, we are very pleased with the job.

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning.

Category upholstery cleaning

08/07/2018

Winnie W.

It was a father son team. They are professional and hard working. Super likable! The price was reasonable also. I really like them, and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Cleaning my carpet in the bedroom and stairs.

07/13/2018

Owen and Mary O.

They are excellent with their service. They are professional and we will be using them again.

Description of Work
They have cleaned our carpets for three years.

06/25/2018

michelle C.

This is a wonderful company that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use again. Gus is a hard-working, honest, careful worker and did a phenomenal job on the carpets throughout my home. The carpets looked like new, despite not having been cleaned professionally for years. He arrived a bit over the scheduled time, but it was a small amount and anyone living in the bay area should be understanding that some commutes take longer, even with prior planning (why "punctuality" is N/A on this - my review is a straight A). As long as I'm in the serviceable area, I will be a loyal customer. You won't go wrong hiring Carpet Wizard for your home. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning throughout home

06/18/2018

Scott S.

Quite well. A few places took longer than expected to dry, but these were mainly areas that get little ventilation. They took extra care on the few places I pointed out were unusually dirty, and they still look great 4 weeks after the service!

Description of Work
Rug cleaning

06/13/2018

steven J.

very professional, started and completed the job very efficiently

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

04/05/2018

ROBERT W.

This is the 2nd time I have had my carpets done and both times have been done perfectly at a very reasonable price. I also asked him to replace a burn spot in one room and they will be doing that also for a very reasonable price. Gus is a very caring person and very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets with 4 flights of stairs and 4 rooms

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

11/20/2017

cynthia H.

Best carpet cleaning I have ever paid for! A month later and they are still perfect... no odd spots drifting back up.

Description of Work
Carpets through out the house- stairs and master bedroom needed extra TLC after a master bath remodel. WOW! Such a great job!

10/11/2017

Margaret H.

It was a pleasure to have the work done. The were so professional and did an amazing job. The carpet looks like new as does the sofa.

Description of Work
I needed the carpet and sofa cleaned in our den.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

10/05/2017

Eddie M.

Was responsive at all times. Let me know they were running late in the morning due to traffic so I know what was going on. Did a good job.

Description of Work
Tile cleaning in a bathroom

Category ceramic tile

09/25/2017

J. Geoffrey C.

They did a good job. The tile is clean, and it appears it has been resealed, although it may not be obvious if the sealing was not done properly.

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed my stone tile shower.

Category ceramic tile

09/04/2017

Mary M.

Gus cleaned our white carpet in the living room, dining room, hall, two bedrooms, and den. The carpet had many stains, particularly in the dining room area where there had been wine spilled, and what appeared to be stains from oil on shoes. We were very pleased with how well the carpet cleaning turned out. Far better than we had expected considering fairly old stains. Gus was a pleasure to work with, and we would definitely ask for his service again. Paul McKiernan

Description of Work
carpet cleaning through out whole house

08/25/2017

Carol U.

Gus steamed clean my mother's carpets previously and he mentioned that they also do house cleaning. Gus is professional, fair and meticulous. Really like his work ethics. So when I needed a whole house cleaning in preparation for a new tenant I contacted Gus. Gus' cleaning crew was thorough, professional, knew how to remove all the dirt and left the house spotless. I will be calling Carpet Wizard again! And recommending Gus & crew to friends.

Description of Work
Move Out/Move In cleaning - whole house including steam cleaning of carpets.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

08/07/2017

Amanda M.

Overall good, some stains reappeared, he said I could call if that happened but I don't have the time right now.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

07/31/2017

Madera G.

Great. I have hired Carpet Wizard three times. Gustavo has always been punctual and thorough. Unlike some of the large corporate companies, Gus really cares about your home. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaning the carpet and area rug.

07/26/2017

David V.

Great. Gus is professional and personable. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
carpet and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

07/20/2017

Eleanore S.

I was more than pleased with the work that was done on my carpets. They were quite soiled. Gus was able to remove the stains and did a magnificent job. They haven't looked this good in years! I highly recommend him. He came in and worked on the 3 carpets....was very thorough and finished the job within a couple of hours. I'm so happy I've found Carpet Wizard. I will be calling them in the future for all my cleaning needs.

Description of Work
I had 3 carpets in my home cleaned; the living room and two bedrooms.

Bright Light Cleaning

Profesional carpet cleaning truck mount and extraction carpet washing and drying. Dry foam method for carpet cleaning maintenance. Comercial and residential carpet cleaning on a regular basis. House cleaning move in and outs, deep cleaning and regular cleaning are available. We are also doing electro static disinfection comercial and residential. Deep wipe down disinfection. Stripped and wax comercial and residential, hardwood floor cleaning and buffing comercial and residential also !

Offers Coupon

IZ Pressure Washing

2 years I am offering pressure washer

2022 Super Service Award

RS Remodeling & Restoration LLC

Hi guys! I'm Rodrigo and we are experts in bathroom and kitchen remodeling. We approach projects with a strong work ethic, careful attention to detail, and extensive experience in flooring and remodeling. The remodeling process is transformative work that I thoroughly enjoy. Clients appreciate our skill, reliability, and ability to listen to design needs. I can help you if your project needs. I'm excited about the possibility of working with you. Call me or text me for more information.

City of Hayward Ca.
    12/31/2016
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Carpet Cleaning, Carpet Repairs, Dry Carpet Cleaning, Area Rugs Cleaning, Stain Removal, Tile & Grout, Pressure Washing, Upholstery Cleaning, House Cleaning Services, Move In /Move Out Services.

Flooring repairs, Hardwood Floor Cleaning, Refinishing, Water Damage & Air Ducts.