BG Construction Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2012

BG Construction inc. Is a family owned business that specializes in custom home building and remodeling. Specialize in foundation and framing. The roofing branch of the company specializes in natural slate, clay tile and shingles. Backed with 30 years plus in roofing. We handle tear off to final clean up. All materials used meet city codes and regulations....

Cal-Pac Roofing of San Mateo

Cal-Pac Roofing of San Mateo

With over 35 years of experience, our experts will make sure your Roofing projects are done right.

03/11/2014

They did an excellent job. It was a big project. It was approximately 800 square feet of home. They did an excellent job in finishing the whole home. The details were superb especially on the finishing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BG Construction Inc. built the whole house for me. They just finished last week.

CATEGORY home builders

03/06/2012

I contacted benjamin as per recommendation from my civil engineer who built his home with him. He gave a 60 page detailed quote of all the things that he included with clear breakdown of material allowance and labor. He was flexible in the construction process for changes without charging me change orders.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Benjamin is general contractor for my home. He did a great job in finishing the home in 5 months with great quality. My architect, structural engineer as well as building inspector are very impressed with his work. He was very friendly and gave full freedom in choice of finishes. He was very economical in price wise but the final quality of home gave it appraisal of couple of million dollars from BOA. I definitely recommend him due to his rich past experience as well as my first hand experienc.

CATEGORY roofing,home builders