Bay Area Climate Control, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2011

Bay Area Climate Control, LLC is a family owned business, and we treat our customers as if they were our family. We understand that the cost for honest and great service doesn't have to be so expensive. Providing a great experience is our goal, without you there's no Bay Area Climate Control. As the owner Ryan Hartsinck, I want to Thank You for the Opportunity to help Keep Your Family Comfortable During Our Seasons....

The last thing my company will do is nickel and dime a customer for something they don't need. With over 50 years of experience in the trades, The Vent Cleaner has specialized in cleaning, repairing, & maintaining vents for residential, commercial, & HOA clients. Our expert technicians, and advance equipment will clean the air ducts throughout your home. The process includes the removal of unwanted particles and pollutants, from the grill back to the main panel unit, to ensure proper ventilation and the circulation of clean air with only EPA approved products. Our dryer vent cleaning service is a cost effective way to eliminate the unnecessary expense of extended drying times and keep your family safe from the risk of fire. Contact us today to learn more!

Call (408) 293-47-17 or Email - service@aaa-furnace.com. AAA Furnace. Since 1957 AAA Furnace & Air Conditioning Co. has been a Duct Cleaning, Heating & an Air Conditioning Contractor in San Jose, CA 95125. We have over 30 of the most experienced HVAC Technicians and Cleaning Specialists on staff, with over 40 hours of training annually. Our truck mounted Duct Cleaning PowerVac – is the industry standard for the best duct cleaning results. Your home is protected by floor coverings and our technicians always wear shoe covers. Additional DBAs - A A A Furnace and Air Conditioning, AAA Furnace & Air Conditioning, A A A Furnace, Rando AAA HVAC Inc, Additional phone - (408) 264-0585.

Over 22 years experience in the plumbing industry servicing the peninsula. Jess Plumbing, established in 2019 by Jesus Coronel, provides excellent customer service and quality work Specializes in: Residential,Commercial & Underground

11/21/2019

The installer did a great job. This is the second time we have used them. I highly recommend their services. Quality does cost money, if you want the lowest bid they are not for you. But if you want quality work go with them.

Description of Work
Added ducting

11/16/2018

person who answered the phone was very rude

Description of Work
furnace repair

09/05/2018

I was very stressed prior to BACC doing the work. It's so hard finding quality workers now days and I was hoping there would be no issues. Not to worry, Tony, Salvador and Jesus were very professional and personable. They worked well together, were neat and did quality work. I would recommend them highly and I am very particular.

Description of Work
Furnace and AC

04/12/2018

Bay Area Climate Control came out several times to try and track down the reason why my furnace would not light. Nick worked tirelessly to track down unusual symptoms but could only get the furnace to work intermittently. They tried to repair the furnace and never pressured me to purchase a whole new unit. But finally I decided to have them just replace the furnace with a new one. Sal, their insta...

Description of Work
Replaced wall furnace

03/25/2018

Overall, the service experience was excellent. The company does need to improve in the area of responsiveness (to calls/emails). This almost led to me not doing business with them; later, the did improve in this area. Lastly, the technicians, Salvatore and Jesus, were outstanding... they were well versed in their field, explained what they were doing along the way, and were extremely professional.

Description of Work
Installation of HVAC systems.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

*Residential and Commercial HVAC Contractor *Residential Furnace Repairs *Commercial Furnace Repairs *Residential A/C Repairs *Commercial A/C Repairs *Residential Furnace Contractor *Commercial Furnace Contractor *Residential AC Contractor *Commercial AC Contractor *Duct Testing and Sealing (Title 24) *Duct Repairs *Duct Replacements *Air Purification *Water Heater Replacement

Duct cleaning