Bay Area Climate Control, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2011

25073 Viking St.

Hayward, CA 94545

Bay Area Climate Control, LLC is a family owned business, and we treat our customers as if they were our family. We understand that the cost for honest and great service doesn't have to be so expensive. Providing a great experience is our goal, without you there's no Bay Area Climate Control. As the owner Ryan Hartsinck, I want to Thank You for the Opportunity to help Keep Your Family Comfortable During Our Seasons....

11/21/2019

Mikr R.

The installer did a great job. This is the second time we have used them. I highly recommend their services. Quality does cost money, if you want the lowest bid they are not for you. But if you want quality work go with them.

Description of Work
Added ducting

11/16/2018

Mark H.

person who answered the phone was very rude

Description of Work
furnace repair

09/05/2018

Kim B.

I was very stressed prior to BACC doing the work. It's so hard finding quality workers now days and I was hoping there would be no issues. Not to worry, Tony, Salvador and Jesus were very professional and personable. They worked well together, were neat and did quality work. I would recommend them highly and I am very particular.

Description of Work
Furnace and AC

04/12/2018

Steve S.

Bay Area Climate Control came out several times to try and track down the reason why my furnace would not light. Nick worked tirelessly to track down unusual symptoms but could only get the furnace to work intermittently. They tried to repair the furnace and never pressured me to purchase a whole new unit. But finally I decided to have them just replace the furnace with a new one. Sal, their installer, arrived promptly on time and replaced the unit. Nick and Sal were both very professional and provided great service. They arrived when promised. Bay Area Climate Control was most accommodating and had reasonable prices. They even did not charge for one of the return visits to try to fix the unit. Brenda in the office was super kind as well. Thumbs up to this company.

Description of Work
Replaced wall furnace

03/25/2018

janeith G.

Overall, the service experience was excellent. The company does need to improve in the area of responsiveness (to calls/emails). This almost led to me not doing business with them; later, the did improve in this area. Lastly, the technicians, Salvatore and Jesus, were outstanding... they were well versed in their field, explained what they were doing along the way, and were extremely professional.

Description of Work
Installation of HVAC systems.

12/17/2017

Derrall G.

Went well, professional courteous.

Description of Work
Heater Tuneup

06/09/2017

Lissa B.

I found them on the manufacturer's website. They were very good. It was 1 person and it took about a half hour. He was very knowledgeable. The repair was done for not much money. He was very complete and left the area clean. He vacuumed it out for me. He diagnosed and fixed the problem which was a relatively simple problem. They were thoughtful, thorough, and punctual. They were very good.

Description of Work
They checked out and repaired a Fujitsu heating and air conditioning all in one unit for me.

12/20/2016

Tony H.

It went pretty well. I was very satisfied with their work. For tune-up, it was a little bit expensive. They were right on time. I liked their service.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Bay Area Climate Control. They did an A/C tune-up.

12/20/2016

l H.

Awesome... in fact I would call them before I would call PG&E!

Description of Work
PG&E came wrote up a document stating it was a hazardous situation... we contacted BAY AREA CLIMATE...they came right away...ordered the part that was needed even though our furnace is ancient... came back replaced part CHARLES did excellent work Charles is the best! He is extremely punctual, pleasant, knowledgeable, extremely neat and clean with his work, and not to mention highly professional! And Brenda the service coordinator/supvr. is wonderful and caring! I would definitely definitely recommend them....YAY we have heat!!!!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, gas leak repair

04/15/2016

Ronald L.

04/11/2016

Reginald H.

This company is awesome. It's one of the first times where a contractor was actually earlier to an appointment than I was. They were nice, professional thorough but also were done in a reasonable (might I say fast) timeframe. They even cleaned up after themselves. I wish I could have them do everything in my house. They could show some other places how customer service really looks. Do not hesitate to book Bay Area Climate Control! They are the real deal!

Description of Work
I moved into a new home so I had the company come to check on the ventilation system for any necessary maitainence issies and filters for cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning

02/01/2016

Katherine M.

Very well. He left the filter to dry. I could not get it back in its place so he made another trip to install it for me.

Description of Work
Cleaned furnace and filter.

01/26/2016

Theodore R.

Sherman was terrific: on time, professional, explained everything clearly. Fixed a minor problem, lubricated hinges, springs, track, and rail. Educated me on operation and maintenance. Squeaking, eavy, double door now operates like a mechanical watch mechanism--smoothly and quietly.

Description of Work
Used the Angie's list tuneup special.

12/31/2015

Wendy S.

It was fine. He didn't know where he was supposed to go. He wasn't familiar with the type of furnace but he showed up when he said he was going to show up and he did what he said he was going to do. I do know he asked a lot of questions. He answered my call promptly. If I needed some service for the furnace, I might prefer somebody who was familiar with that matter of furnace. He is a nice guy and friendly.

Description of Work
He did a furnace tune up.

11/21/2015

Fran M.

Went very well. He scheduled me in right away, was knowledgeable and pleasant; seemed to do a thorough job.

Description of Work
Furnace tuneup and inspection. An Angie's LIst Deal

11/16/2015

Kristina S.

Very well! He was very pleasant and professional. He showed up exactly on time. I will use him again when I get A/C installed next year. Highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Furnace tune up- purchased on Angie's list. I just purchased a house and needed someone to check out the furnace. Ryan was great! He came out and looked over the furnace. Made some suggestions, and fixed the cap at the roof.

08/30/2015

betty S.

He was efficient and honest. He was punctual, very professional. I appreciated his explanation. I bought a deal and then paid addition fees for the additional work which I felt was a fair price.

Description of Work
Provider cleaned and inspects ny two furnaces and ac units. One of my ac units was not cooling so he repaired that.

08/11/2015

Angel G.

Good communication to arrange the service, punctual and explaining every detail

Description of Work
Furnace or A/C Tune-Up and Filter Replacement

08/09/2015

Patti D.

He did a thorough job with the inspection and confirmed that we did not have a filter on our return. They went above and beyond the Angie's list deal and went under the house to look at all the duct work. Their professional and knowledgeable demeanor made us comfortable with going ahead and getting further service done. We took them up on their recommendation to change the radiator covers to ones that would not restrict air flow and went ahead and changed out the return ducting to put in a filter. They were so good, we called them back when we noticed some icing on our AC unit after the past couple of hot days and we have already contracted them to do more work.

Description of Work
Ryan came out to do a 20 point inspection of our heating and cooling system.

12/20/2014

Chizu I.

Ryan Hartsinck arrived within a few minutes of his estimated time. He immediately went to work -- taking out filters and washing them off, vacuuming around the inside of the furnace, checking other points for wear and tear. He also installed a new thermostat (which we provided) and checked to be sure that the air conditioner would not turn on (we don't want the air conditioner to turn on before we decide whether to replace it). He advised us to consider replacing the furnace because it is old and newer models are more energy efficient -- we would notice the change in our heating bills. Still, despite the filters not having been changed in years, the furnace works and his cleaning and advice probably will give our current furnace a longer life. He was very professional in his work. He didn't pressure us to buy a new furnace or new air conditioner or to pay for further repairs. We feel that his advice is fair and not aimed at adding on costs. Even better -- the amount he charged was less than his original quote, despite the extra work of cleaning out the furnace, cleansing the filters, and ensuring the air conditioner would not inadvertently turn on but would be attached to the newly installed thermostat. We highly recommend Hartsinck -- a professional who offers sound advice (and doesn't sell you what you don't need). Please note he also is highy rated by the Better Business Bureau.

Description of Work
cleaned furnace that had not been serviced for years; washed off filters, installed thermostat, advised that filters should be cleaned every 3 months.

10/24/2014

Miko T.

He did a good job, I asked about some other things and he explained them to me. I was very pleased, he was real polite. Job well done!

Description of Work
Big Deal Purchase $85 for Furnace or A/C Tune-Up and Filter Replacement-He did a tune up on my heating.

10/01/2014

Jack H.

We needed to have our old, leaking Ducts replaced and wanted to also add 2 new registers. 1 in a bathroom ( which there were none) and 1 more in the living area. We were not sure where the best location should be for optimal air distribution or what the cost would be. We were looking to get the most efficient and professional job for our money. So I talked to seven different Hvac companies and received five estimates. Two companies didn't submit estimates like they said they would. So I guess the job might have been too much for them. I am not sure. I wasn't calling to find out. Ryan's Company Climate Control Cooling and Heating had a good price for the work that was to be performed. Another company was close to the price of Ryan's but after discussing what they were going to do. No way was I going to use them. Another company was almost twice as much. The rest of the companies I just didn't feel as confident in them as I did with Ryan. So the work is done and looks great and we notice a huge difference in air flow. The feeling I got was they want the customer happy. I spent two months checking out different companies to find the best one for us and I believe we did. Hopefully this review will help other people looking to hire an HVAC Company for service or repair to make a educated decision. Ryan has a great crew working for him. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Replaced All Ducts and added 2 new registers.

07/23/2014

R E.

Ryan and his partner are AWESOME at what they do. They are fast, reliable and do fantastic work. They're reasonably priced and respond quickly.

Description of Work
Last year they replaced our furnace and added air conditioning on our second floor. This summer, they added AC to our first floor.

09/17/2012

Robert W.

Ryan was very responsive, very reasonably priced, and worked with me to find the best solution to fit our needs and budget. Everything is now complete and running great, and I would recommend them to anyone looking for HVAC services.

Description of Work
I hired Climate Control to do a full ductwork, furnace, and A/C installation in my house.

08/11/2011

Donna J.

They are friendly, easy to work with, and do good work. Three men came and installed a new a/c and heating unit. The prices is reasonable, and they listen to what your needs are and then make recommendations based on what you asked them. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installation of heating and a/c unit.

AAA Furnace & Air Conditioning Co

Call (408) 293-47-17 or Email - service@aaa-furnace.com. AAA Furnace. Since 1957 AAA Furnace & Air Conditioning Co. has been a Duct Cleaning, Heating & an Air Conditioning Contractor in San Jose, CA 95125. We have over 30 of the most experienced HVAC Technicians and Cleaning Specialists on staff, with over 40 hours of training annually. Our truck mounted Duct Cleaning PowerVac – is the industry standard for the best duct cleaning results. Your home is protected by floor coverings and our technicians always wear shoe covers. Additional DBAs - A A A Furnace and Air Conditioning, AAA Furnace & Air Conditioning, A A A Furnace, Rando AAA HVAC Inc, Additional phone - (408) 264-0585.

GOSAL AIR CONDITIONING & HTG

Carrier authorized dealer. Member of BBB + A rating Gosal Heating and air conditioning Inc. serving bay area since 1992, we are known as ”heating and air conditioning experts”. We all the time strive to give the “best experience to our customers” with our high quality service at competitive pricing for homes, mobile homes and light commercial. For service, maintenance, or repair on all makes and models of heating and air conditioners, call us today at 510-441-2318 or 510-501-5715 We help customer by designing HYBRID HEAT dual fuel system designed to deliver maximum economy and “energy star” thermostat to save your money on utility bills. We are ranked as one of the best Heating and air conditioning organization. We are Carrier Q+ dealer and also work with Trane and other major brands. We also provide ductwork, ductcleaning service and advance air purification systems for your better health. We have highly experienced employees, we believe in the value of loyal workforce, which is why all our servicemen are well paid, and enjoy full benefits. We also provide hi-tech ductless split system for central air conditioning. We use only the highest quality materials to excel in the “HVAC” industry. We value our customers, appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to serve you.

Offers by GOSAL AIR CONDITIONING & HTG on Angi
    DUKES HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Dukes Heating & Air Conditioning is in HVAC business for 37 years now and continuously remains on the top of the industry. We do this by providing honesty and good workmanship that our customers love the most. We- Dukes Heating & Air Conditioning , also make sure that we have the latest technology that enables us to be more competitive & expert in the field and stand behind any work we have performed. Our in-house employees are all professionally trained and deliver only excellence to whatever project they work on.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover

*Residential and Commercial HVAC Contractor *Residential Furnace Repairs *Commercial Furnace Repairs *Residential A/C Repairs *Commercial A/C Repairs *Residential Furnace Contractor *Commercial Furnace Contractor *Residential AC Contractor *Commercial AC Contractor *Duct Testing and Sealing (Title 24) *Duct Repairs *Duct Replacements *Air Purification *Water Heater Replacement

Duct cleaning