Arborwell

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2005

DBA: ARBOR GUARD INC....

PF Gardening Service

We perform any gardening services or maintenance. LICENSED company with professional workers! Every client means a lot to us; therefore, every appointment, job, quote, etc. will be taken serious. Emails are highly preferred for a faster response time.

K & K Landscape Services inc

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of services that are customization to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by K & K Landscape Services inc on Angi
Tree Ops LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home.We are also fully licensed, bonded, and insured. With a ISA Certified Arborist on our team to provide you with the highest level of assurance.

08/13/2013

Prompt service, professional crew. Removed broken and fallen 10and quot; diameter x 20 ft long limb from my tree and roof. This was accomplished with out any additional damage to my home or that of my neighbor. Three men working for 3.5 hours. I have had other tree work done but this company will be the only one to touch my 65 foot Oak tree again.

Description of Work
Removed large broken limb from tree and roof.

04/09/2013

Despite the completion of the work recommended by Arborwell in the first phase, over the next year we had several emergency downed limbs, dying tree removals, removals of trees causing property damage, one 30 to 50 ft. tree fell over. Fortunately no one was hurt. Arborwell responded quickly to our emergency requests to remove fallen limbs and trees. In some cases they did not charge for their serv...

Description of Work
Arborwell was hired by our Homeowner's Association (HOA) to create a multi year plan to prioritize what needed to be done and establish a pruning program to get the trees in good shape and good health. We have a few hundred trees. Many were planted 40 to 50 years ago. Arborwell's certified arborist submitted 3 proposals in order of priority designed to be performed sequentially over 3 consecutive years. The proposal for the first year's work was for about $18K and was performed in 2011. However, after the recommended work was done we found we were spending thousands of dollars more over the next year removing dead or problem trees and dealing with large limbs that fell to the ground resulting in more than the amount listed above. Some of the trees that were removed had been pruned during the first phase of work. At our HOA's request Arborwell re-inspected the trees and, we believed, adjusted the remaining 2 proposals to address our concerns: that any imminent problems be corrected and that we not be double charged for any trees that had been removed or pruned prematurely due to unexpected circumstances. Subsequent proposals have ranged from $6K to $8K. The updated proposal was submitted in the fall of 2012.

06/08/2012

They quoted me a very expensive price. Their work is focused more on condos and commercial work. They did offer to lower the price if I agreed to have the work done while they serviced the condominium. They are certified arborists. I am really happy with their work. It would be reasonable for an individual to use their services if they have a lot of trees.

Description of Work
They primarily do work for the condominium. However, I called them to do one of my individual trees.

01/05/2012

very frustrating -- the company doesn't keep its appointments

Description of Work
the company made multiple appointments and never showed up

12/28/2010

Everything went fine. They did the work according to schedule. I thought they did a good job.

Description of Work
They trimmed trees for me.

Category tree service

CONSULTATION, TREE PRUNING & REMOVALS, FERTILIZATION AND PEST CONTROL, TREE PRESERVATION & TRANSPLANTING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard