ACME SUNSHADES ENTERPRISE INC

California: Contractors
10/31/2022

1548 W Winton Ave Unit D

Hayward, CA 94545

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Our business is built upon providing quality products and services to our customers. On every project we work on, no matter how large or how small, we strive to exceed our customers' expectations every time. When the work is complete and our customers tell us that they would recommend our products and services to anyone, we take it to heart. Acme Sunshades is now a Diamond Certified company. Go to "http://www.diamondcertified.org/report/acme-sunshades-enterprise-inc" to see why we are rated one of the highest in customer service satisfaction. We are very proud of this achievement! Our continuing mission is to uphold the tradition of excellence which has been our signature since 1922....

awnings (27)screen repair (1)

08/17/2018

The quality of the work was excellent, the customer service was exceptional and the price was very reasonable. I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
Awnings for windows on the front of my house.

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

Review for ACME SUNSHADES ENTERPRISE INC - 1548 W Winton Ave, Hayward, CA - 37330788

07/31/2017

installation happened on time with no issues and the crew was polite, punctual and efficient.

Description of Work
replacement of a large awning and a smaller one

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

06/20/2016

They did not come out to our place for estimate. They just told me to submit pictures on their website, and they emailed me the estimate.

Description of Work
Gave us an estimate for installation of one fixed awning and one retractable awning.

Work Completed On 05/09/2016

01/26/2016

Everything went smoothly. There were two appointments, one to determine our fix-it needs and pick out the fabric color and design, the other to install the fabric and perform the actual fix-its. Both appointments were on time. All reps were very professional, even when I had some nit-picky special requests during the fix-it appointment. I'm very happy with the results and would continue to use thi...

Description of Work
Replaced the fabric on the existing 20ish foot awning and relevel the awning after high winds had bent the arms of it out of shape.

Work Completed On 01/25/2016

06/20/2015

We made an appointment for a project. They showed up and gave us a good consultation, and said they would provide a quote for the job in a few days. It has been weeks and they have not provided the quote. Additionally, when I reach out to them they don't even respond. If they don't want the job, they should tell us. But wasting our time is not appropriate.

Work Completed On 06/12/2015

We would like to thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience that we were not able to provide you with a quote sooner. Your issue has been addressed and your new quote has been e-mailed to you on Monday 6/22. Please note that customer satisfaction is our highest priority. In the future please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions or concerns. We look forward ...

03/30/2015

They were very good. I had a good experience with them. We had an issue with the downspout they had relocated. The technician came back out and relocated the downspout. The awning looked very nice when they finished. It was professionally done from start to finish. It was expensive but it was of very good quality. It hasn't rained so we don't really know. We got it for the rain. We expect a very g...

Description of Work
We had first an estimate and they took measurement. They came back with the quote. The installer came out and installed the retractable awning with a helper. It was something like 10' x 7' or 10' x 8'.

Work Completed On 02/27/2015

09/15/2014

The guy was unbelievably thorough. He was very responsive. I didn't use them but I couldn't ask for better followup. He knows the business really well. The total estimate was $6,000. I am still thinking about awnings and I would only use them.

Description of Work
I asked them for two estimates for awnings.

Work Completed On 08/15/2014

08/02/2014

It went great. the salesman David came out promptly to do the estimate. He quoted me on a couple of different options. I then had to choose the fabric. All the fabrics are Sunbrella, which is great. I compared their product to Sunsetter's options, and these are much higher quality (and cost more, of course). 4 weeks later, they came to install the product, they were extremely friendly and professi...

Description of Work
Installed a roof-mounted motorized retractable awning on the back of my house. 15' x 10'.

Work Completed On 07/25/2014

05/15/2014

We have a patio area with a translucent roof and wanted to have more protection to be able to area in cooler weather. The roof has a slope so a triangular shaped transom was also necessary above the curtain rods. The estimator created a design and recommended hardware. In addition to the curtains, Acme created and installed 2 awnings. We visited the showroom / factory to choose our fabric and were...

Description of Work
Acme Sunshade created awnings over 2 sliding doors as well as side curtains for our outdoor patio

Work Completed On 10/11/2012

04/01/2014

They had a fabulous product to choose from. I felt the price was competitive. They have been in business for a long time and they were recommended to me. I thought the office was very helpful and called me every few days to let me know the status of the shipment. Installation was perfect and the results were great. I could not get the shade to go up and down and they got back to me right away and ...

Description of Work
They put in a very expensive german sunshade.

Work Completed On 07/25/2013

DESIGN, MANUFACTURE & INSTALL CUSTOM FABRIC & METAL AWNINGS, BOTH FIXED & RETRACTABLE AS WELL AS FABRIC AND METAL CANOPIES & WINDOW SCREENS FOR BOTH COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS. ALSO BUILD PERGOLAS, CARPORTS, SHADE SAILS, ROMAN SHADES, EQUIPMENT COVERS, OUTDOOR UMBRELLAS, SPECIAL EVENT TENTS, CUSTOM FABRIC STRUCTURES. OFFER CLEANING, REPAIR & RECOVER SERVICES TO EXISTING AWNINGS. ALSO DO LIGHTING EFFECTS PRINTED OR PAINTED GRAPHICS & LOGOS.