DAVE THE WINDOW WASHER

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2006

PHONE 1 THE WESTSIDE, SANTA MONICA-MALIBU AREA. PHONE 2 ELOS ANGELES-LOS FELIZ AREA....

Tri-County Power Washing

Tri-County Power Washing

For more than 20 years, we have been dedicated to maintaining your property’s value and appearance. Our trained professionals are ready to review your cleaning needs and provide you with a detailed proposal on how to resolve your issues and concerns and leave you 100% satisfied every time. You’ll love our attention to detail and professional service!

Offers by Tri-County Power Washing on Angi

01/30/2017

The two-man crew divided up approximately 30 windows and doors with panes ranging from small to large. Most were accessible from indoors but they were prepared with appropriate ladders to clean windows accessible only through outside. The work took between 3-4 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing / cleaning of multiple windows and French door windows in three story house. This is the second time I've used Dave the Window Wash just before the holidays.

11/14/2016

They missed 2 windows, came back promptly to do them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash all exterior windows

09/12/2016

I have use Dave before and the window cleaning was always good. They are fast and reliable and they tried to work with me to get me an earlier appointment. Everything was done fast and well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have all my windows cleaned, including the screens. Also I needed my mirrors cleaned.

03/05/2016

They did a great job - set it up entirely via email - they gave me a quote without me needing to be home and performed the service beautifully. very painless experience. Would use them again. Planning on using them once a year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed Windows and cleaned gutters (large house, lots of gutters, lots of Windows up high)

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

11/02/2015

They did an excellent job.  Our very dirty curved glass atrium windows and leaded glass living room windows in our new home sparkled afterwards.  They were also successful in removing pet stains.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets & washed windows

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,window cleaning

WINDOW, CARPET, UPHOLSTERY, & BLIND CLEANING, PRESSURE WASHING & SCREEN REPAIR.