British Choice House Cleaning

With Angi since January 2013

4732 W 141 St

Hawthorne, CA 90250

We are a local business and our highly skilled and professional team are here to offer you a comprehensive treatment service. We guarantee a high level of service at all times, so you can rest assured that you are in safe hands when you choose us.

06/30/2014

Francesca K.

Description of Work
Despite entering my zip code British Choice was shown as a local service. |Jackie called me the next day and told me that she does not service LA, but only the South Bay area. She was friendly and it did not take her long to return the call (following morning after my evening voicemail). The issue is really a blip with the AL site.

01/10/2013

Lue Dean T.

I have used them for over a year and everything is excellent.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house.

11/27/2012

Margaret B.

The first time they came the house was pretty good, second time not as good, maybe a different crew? Cancelled, never got my key back although they said it was put in the door mailbox, I never did find it. I like consistency and it was not there. Jackie seems like a nice lady.

Description of Work
Just basic cleaning I'm not sure of the dates.

09/21/2012

Anne C.

British Choice is truly top notch! Jackie came to our home to give me an estimate. She took notes during our consultation and those things that needed attention when she and her team came were absolutely adhered to. They performed the housecleaning service exactly as we'd hoped for. Bravo, British Choice! We will continue to use your services for hopefully a very long time to come.

Description of Work
British Choice came to our apartment, had a look around, and provided us with an estimate we could actually afford! Great job cleaning our flat! :)

09/11/2012

Charles J.

Left a message last month and have not heard from them.

Description of Work
Left a message last month and have not heard from them.

01/06/2012

Lue Dean T.

She is outstanding. She is thorough in her work.

Description of Work
I use her for housecleaning services.

06/24/2011

Lue Dean T.

It was a stellar performance!

Description of Work
Jackie Fortune's cleaning service exceeded my expectations. Although I have had many cleaning services in the past, hers is by far the BEST!!!!!!

11/15/2010

Jeffrey W.

We generally don't use a house cleaner, but due to a family emergency, we needed one. I got a recommendation from a friend, and called Jackie. She made time for me immediately, came and looked at the house, gave me an estimate, and showed up the next day with a team of ladies to do the work. The end result was wonderful. They even cleaned the stove top and the toaster. And the price was right on the estimate. I will certainly use British Choice again!

Description of Work
Full inside house clean, including vacuuming, dusting, polishing and cleaning appliances.

10/31/2009

R. N.

I have used British Choice for about 6 months now and am very pleased. I checked out references from two people- one who had used her for about 2 years and another who had used her for over 20 years.The price is very good and they always arrive promptly; if there is a problem, Jackie will call. She comes with a crew of about 4 people and they are fairly thorough and are done in about 1.5 - 2 hours. My home is two stories - approximately 2300 sq feet. My previous housecleaning crew would take upwards of 4 -5 hours with two people, so it's great that they are able to be finished quickly. I have referred them to two other people and they are very pleased as well.

Description of Work
General cleaning- clean floors, countertops, bathrooms, dusting, changing of linens and and towels, vacuum and cleaning kichen, cleans the blades of ceiling fans, including taking care of stainless steel appliances. Will clean windows if asked

09/07/2005

KATHY B.

I'M HAPPY WITH THEM. I DON'T HAVE TO DO THE WORK. THE QUALITY OF WORK IS GOOD. IT'S NEVER DONE THE WAY YOU QUITE LIKE IT, BUT IT'S GOOD ENOUGH. I'M SATISFIED WITH THEM. THEY'RE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY'RE ALWAYS ON TIME.

Description of Work
THEY DO WHOLE HOUSECLEANING FOR THE BATHROOM, KITCHEN, AND BEDROOMS.

ICT Lab LLC

We are providers of cleaning services in the Los Angeles area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, ICT Lab LLC has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your cleaning needs!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by ICT Lab LLC on Angi
    Marianna's European Cleaning Co.

Welcome to Marianna’s European Cleaning Company! We are a professional home cleaning service dedicated to delivering a meticulous and consistent experience to each of our valued clients. Cleaning is our passion, and whether you are looking for a recurring service with a top-to-bottom approach or require a deep cleaning, Marianna’s has the experienced employees to guide you through that process from start to finish.

Bulky Bros

Bulky Bro's Junk Removal is a family-owned growing business that specializes in the removal of bulky items. We have been in business for over a year and have hauled away just about everything. We strive to give our customer the best value while going the extra mile and being as environmentally friendly as possible. We have proper disposal policies and procedures to ensure all material is processed accordingly with Mother Earth's best interest at heart.

Cleaning, Home Cleaning, Cob Web Cleaning, Base Board Cleaning, House Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Shop Cleaning, Studio Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Move In Cleaning, Move Out Cleaning, Real Estate Cleaning, Show Ready Cleaning, Light Fixture Cleaning, Oven Cleaning,,Disinfecting,Estimates,Floor Waxing,Floor Work,Indoor Cleaning,Inspections,Mildew / Mold Removal,Offices,Pet Odor Removal,Polishing