British Choice House Cleaning

With Angi since January 2013

We are a local business and our highly skilled and professional team are here to offer you a comprehensive treatment service. We guarantee a high level of service at all times, so you can rest assured that you are in safe hands when you choose us....

Handy House Cleaning

Youve Got Maids of Manhattan Beach

The most professional maids in the South Bay area work at Youve Got MAIDS of Manhattan Beach. Extremely reliable, consistent, uniformed, and trained, our maids are sure to surpass your expectations.

Offers by Youve Got Maids of Manhattan Beach on Angi
Taylor's Cleaning Services

We provide free estimates for projects and a flat rate for standard cleanings!!

06/30/2014

Description of Work
Despite entering my zip code British Choice was shown as a local service. |Jackie called me the next day and told me that she does not service LA, but only the South Bay area. She was friendly and it did not take her long to return the call (following morning after my evening voicemail). The issue is really a blip with the AL site.

01/10/2013

I have used them for over a year and everything is excellent.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house.

11/27/2012

The first time they came the house was pretty good, second time not as good, maybe a different crew? Cancelled, never got my key back although they said it was put in the door mailbox, I never did find it. I like consistency and it was not there. Jackie seems like a nice lady.

Description of Work
Just basic cleaning I'm not sure of the dates.

09/21/2012

British Choice is truly top notch! Jackie came to our home to give me an estimate. She took notes during our consultation and those things that needed attention when she and her team came were absolutely adhered to. They performed the housecleaning service exactly as we'd hoped for. Bravo, British Choice! We will continue to use your services for hopefully a very long time to come.

Description of Work
British Choice came to our apartment, had a look around, and provided us with an estimate we could actually afford! Great job cleaning our flat! :)

09/11/2012

Left a message last month and have not heard from them.

Description of Work
Left a message last month and have not heard from them.

01/06/2012

She is outstanding. She is thorough in her work.

Description of Work
I use her for housecleaning services.

06/24/2011

It was a stellar performance!

Description of Work
Jackie Fortune's cleaning service exceeded my expectations. Although I have had many cleaning services in the past, hers is by far the BEST!!!!!!

11/15/2010

We generally don't use a house cleaner, but due to a family emergency, we needed one. I got a recommendation from a friend, and called Jackie. She made time for me immediately, came and looked at the house, gave me an estimate, and showed up the next day with a team of ladies to do the work. The end result was wonderful. They even cleaned the stove top and the toaster. And the price was right on t...

Description of Work
Full inside house clean, including vacuuming, dusting, polishing and cleaning appliances.

10/31/2009

I have used British Choice for about 6 months now and am very pleased. I checked out references from two people- one who had used her for about 2 years and another who had used her for over 20 years.The price is very good and they always arrive promptly; if there is a problem, Jackie will call. She comes with a crew of about 4 people and they are fairly thorough and are done in about 1.5 - 2 hours...

Description of Work
General cleaning- clean floors, countertops, bathrooms, dusting, changing of linens and and towels, vacuum and cleaning kichen, cleans the blades of ceiling fans, including taking care of stainless steel appliances. Will clean windows if asked

09/07/2005

I'M HAPPY WITH THEM. I DON'T HAVE TO DO THE WORK. THE QUALITY OF WORK IS GOOD. IT'S NEVER DONE THE WAY YOU QUITE LIKE IT, BUT IT'S GOOD ENOUGH. I'M SATISFIED WITH THEM. THEY'RE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY'RE ALWAYS ON TIME.

Description of Work
THEY DO WHOLE HOUSECLEANING FOR THE BATHROOM, KITCHEN, AND BEDROOMS.

Category house cleaning

Cleaning, Home Cleaning, Cob Web Cleaning, Base Board Cleaning, House Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Shop Cleaning, Studio Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Move In Cleaning, Move Out Cleaning, Real Estate Cleaning, Show Ready Cleaning, Light Fixture Cleaning, Oven Cleaning,,Disinfecting,Estimates,Floor Waxing,Floor Work,Indoor Cleaning,Inspections,Mildew / Mold Removal,Offices,Pet Odor Removal,Polishing