Tony's Plumbing, Inc.

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2005

Over many years of quality and professional service; Tony's Plumbing, a family owned & operated business, has acquired the ability to quickly and accurately diagnose the work that needs to be done. This makes it possible for us to provide you with a realistic and fair estimate before any service is

2022 Super Service Award

trailer jetteropening the streetexcavation

plumbers (447)drain cleaning (94)water heaters (52)drain pipe installation (33)sewer cleaning (23)home remodeling (23)gas leak repair (22)irrigation system (5)well & water pump repair (2)excavating (1)

08/31/2022

Anthony L.

Amazing experience! Highly recommend! Honest, extremely courteous, we have definitely found our plumber. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Tankless water heater replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/31/2022

02/08/2022

walter S.

They were professional. They were easy to work with.

Description of Work
They changed faucet and sink.

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

02/08/2022

walter S.

The have reasonable prices. I hired them all the time. I was happy with them.

Description of Work
They unclogged toilet.

Work Completed On 02/08/2022

07/29/2021

Les J.

Carlos and Roger arrived about 11:15am for a 12:00pm to 2:00pm window. They completed the job about 12:30pm. Since there was no estimate, they called Tony for a price.

Description of Work
Carlos and Roger replaced the cartridge and trim kit in a Mixit shower/tub valve.

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

06/15/2021

Abby L.

They were amazing and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced all the plumbing in the bathrooms under the house, and out to the street.

Work Completed On 06/15/2014

11/25/2020

Walter B.

They showed up on time and executed the project on budget. Couldn’t have asked for much more.

Description of Work
Outdoor shower install and bath tub drains

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

11/04/2020

Jess R.

Tony's is an overall "A". I got a very quick response to my AL request by a friendly "Angie", who scheduled Tony himself to check out the job that afternoon. He showed promptly as promised, quickly estimated the work and I had a quote/proposal in hand first thing the next morning. Even better -- it was the best price of 3 bids I received -- AND the repairs were scheduled that same day. Paul and Kevin arrived within a few hours and began the 1/2 day project. They were both super friendly and professional, performing the work efficiently and leaving the worksite clean and neat. If you are looking for great work at a fair price, hire Tony's Plumbing!

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

Cost $3,937.5

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

08/29/2020

edward S.

Excellent, Mark the plumber and his helper did the job right. Tonys Plumbing were the only plumbers who responded quickly and the only ones who gave me an estimate. The other plumbers did not.

Description of Work
replace kichen sink and valves

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/19/2020

Pamela & Frank S.

Very good. They were very responsive. They did a professional job. His employees were professional. I have used them for about 5 to 7 years.

Description of Work
replaced a section a sewage drain and added a clean out

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

05/21/2020

Kathleen K.

I was very happy with them . They were very well prepared and cautious and propmpt.

Description of Work
Plumbing work.

Work Completed On 03/21/2020

02/05/2020

MARILYN F.

Paul was on time, good customer service and was efficient in the task to be done.

Description of Work
Flush out tankless system

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

01/22/2020

Sarah S.

Excellent. This was work done for my 95 year old father, who is/was an engineer who knows his house well, but can no longer do his own fixes. He really liked the service he received, which is high praise from this elderly but discerning customer!

Description of Work
Cleaning out of a kitchen drain line

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your business.

10/07/2019

Angie D.

He was so punctual professional neat Cleaned after he installed and this one price is 190.75. We are happy with his work.

Description of Work
I have 2 work done by same Person Paul on 10/3 he got rid of clog bathroom sink and today 10/7 removed and installed a new water filter revert osmosis

Category drain cleaning

07/30/2019

William G.

Carlos did a super job, kept area clean and showed me the work both before and after. This is the second time I've used Tony's Plumbing - they are a really honest and professional company. My "go to" plumber for sure! Hire with confidence, they do not rip you off like so many others.

Description of Work
Cracked main sewer line under house - needed replacing

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

04/10/2019

Maria L.

Mark was on time, professional, efficient and honest. I will definitely be calling this company when I need a plumber in the future.

Description of Work
Our wall was bubbling from a water leak.

04/03/2019

James H.

Overall response was great. Angie told me she could send someone over the day I called. She gave me a two hour window and called me when the technician was on his way just as she said she would. Mark arrived on time and went over the work to be done and gave me an estimate of four hours. I agreed and he went to work immediately. I could tell he was very experienced. He was organized and worked quickly and efficiently. I provided the parts to save some money and that was not a problem for him. Mark had a great attitude and worked so fast that he was done in only three hours and so that's all he charged me for. Plus I got a 10% Angie's discount! I will hire Tony's plumbing again next time I need a plumber.

Description of Work
I needed to have a hose bib repaired in the patio and two bathroom sink faucets replaced.

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You were a pleasure to work with. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

01/15/2019

Robin M.

We were headed into the weekend and had a large lake in our crawl space. I called Tony's Plumbing and they responded at 8:00am. We have used them many times before for various projects and they have served us promptly and professionally. I even got to be the plumber's apprentice. It is wonderful to find cheerful professionals arriving at your home. We will called them again.

Description of Work
Leak in a water pipe

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

12/07/2018

James J.

Paul was truly a pro. Quickly identified cause and promptly resolved issue.

Description of Work
Dish washer piping leaked

11/13/2018

Cat K.

They came out once to snake a tub and it seemed ok when they finished but later that night realized I hadn't run it long enough before they left and the draining actually wasn't satisfactory. Called them the next day and they came out and snaked again, under the warranty, and started draining fine. During the process it was recommended that I may want to replace tub drain because it was old. Tony came out a few days later, provided an estimate, and 2 days later his team was here to do the work. What I liked about them was the communication with Angie at the office, their punctuality and customer service in general. That means more to me than the actual work. I have to assume they did good work but I'm not crawling under the house to find out, and, it's not my area of expertise anyway, so fingers crossed. Everything seems to be working great. Thank you, Tony's Plumbing.

Description of Work
Snake/Tub drain replacement/rough in/connect tub vent

Category drain pipe, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your business.

09/22/2018

Lorrain C.

Excellent service! Will hire again!

Description of Work
Fix one leaking pipe under the sink. Made sure all drains working order (kitchen, bathroom)

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience. We appreciate your business.

04/24/2018

Anthony M.

OK. Price of toilets was higher than my understanding of first quotes, and there were dirty handprints and other debris after installation. I had used Tony's once previously with much more satisfying results.

Description of Work
Install 2 toilets and seismic gas shutoff valve

Category plumbing

Thank you for your concerns. So sorry to hear about the dirty hand prints and debris on the toilets after installation, usually our techs are great at keeping the area as clean. I will make sure to speak with them about double checking during clean up! As far as the quotes, there may have been a miscommunication! We do not quote unless it has been run by the owner himself. There is only a couple people you could have spoken to and unfortunately, none of them have any records of quoting you the price you said you received when you called! I'm wondering if possibly you might have called the wrong Tony's Plumbing the first time? We only stock the ToTo toilets, and they do not run for $99. Either way, we will do our best to make sure something like that does not happen! Again, we are so sorry that this visit wasn't as great as your last, and we will definitely make sure to improve what is needed to assure you we are the company you can trust.

03/19/2018

Tracy K.

Paul was amazing! He did a fantastic job. He was professional, efficient, and did an beautiful job. He also noticed an impending leak and fixed that as well.

Description of Work
Repair of leak in copper piping in wall