Bennett Landscape

Founded 1974 • With Angi since May 2005

Bennett Landscape has been in service for over 25 years. Servicing clients throughout the South Bay and surrounding areas. We employ 99 +/- employees. We are licensed, bonded and insured. Our contractors License Number is:479003 and a certificate of insurance can be obtained upon request. We employ 3 certified Pest Applicators as well as 2 certified Water Managers. We offer free estimates. Please call our office to set up an appointment....

Del Mar Landscaping

Del Mar Landscaping was started by founder Conrad Romero in Long Beach, California. What started as a local maintenance company in 1993 has grown and developed into a large family business who take great pride in their ability to address your landscaping needs. We at Del Mar Landscape provide a complete spectrum of landscape services with professional and personal care for each client's needs. We specialize in Landscape Installation, Irrigation, Hardscape Installation, Concrete Services, Landscape Maintenance Services, Tree Trimming, Custom Projects, Residences, and Commercial Developments. Our commitment is to maintain a relentless focus on customer satisfaction. Our standards are high as our quality of the work we offer.

Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc.

Creative Home Remodeling Group is a family owned business with a professional crew that has been working together for almost 15 years. We desire to enhance the lives of our clients by providing high quality projects with hands-on service and minimal disruption to the family environment, building trust through communication and attention to detail. Since 2000, Creative Home Remodeling Group, Inc. has helped Southern California area homeowners make their remodeling dreams a reality. Our experienced craftsmen and personal attention to every project ensures that every customer is 100% satisfied. As the owner, I personally oversee every job from start to finish along with my staff. Once a job begins, you can be assured that each day we will be working towards it's completion. As a member of NARI, I have pledged to live up to the organization's high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility.

Offers by Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc. on Angi
Noke Construction

Hello, My name is Inoke ( Everyone knows me as Noke ) I reside in Torrance, CA. I have been working in the construction business for over 15 years and beyond. I specialize in roofing, painting, concrete driveways, concrete leveling, building patios, remodeling and building homes and more. This is my passion and enjoy what I do as a independent contractor. Communication is key and Keeping my clients happy and satisfied is important to me. I have excellent references. I hope to hear from you soon.

08/15/2016

Our patio has been in for approximately 2.5 months. We have gotten compliments on its appearance. However, as homeowners we have a number of concerns. 1) The patio is not level in areas, causing seating and table placement to be tricky. 2) A major problem was that the irrigation was not initially set properly, causing plants to die, and they are just coming back to health. One seems damaged beyond...

Description of Work
Backyard patio and landscaping

Category landscaping,hardscaping

05/16/2016

I'm so pleased I went with Bennett Landscaping. Not only was the quality of work high and professional, but the customer service was top rate. Even though I had a design plan, I had been putting off the implementation work because of a few bad experiences with other landscapers (not showing up: Fujimoto Landscaping). Bennett made the entire experience painless. The crew was professional and though...

Description of Work
Implemented a landscape design - by demolishing existing landscape, prepping the soil, and planting new plants.

Category landscaping,lawn service

11/05/2015

Landscaping went well. Much soil removed from rear to level yard. Block planters built to replace very old wooden planters. Completely new sprinkler system installed. New lawn. It took about two weeks to complete the job. Very satisfied. I then contracted for weekly service which is ongoing to this day.

Description of Work
Landscape front and back yard. New sprinklers. New lawn. New planters. New drains. Some concrete work.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch

10/13/2014

So far it has been really good. We subsequently found he was very well known in the area. He was very good. We were very impressed with him. He was fabulous. For $100 an hour, he designed our front and back and I got him to give me three potential vendors including Bennett. I had all three of them give me quotes and they were all in the same ballpark about $5000 to do the job, not the hardscape th...

Description of Work
I called Bennett Landscape to see what they could do with my yard. They sent us a landscape design guy. We chose them and they are doing our landscape. They are just pretty much finished. They have a few more things to do.

Category landscaping

06/12/2013

They are very professional, very polite and got back to me probably within a week or two with the estimate.

Description of Work
Bennett Landscape gave me an estimate for landscaping.

Category landscaping,tree service

03/04/2013

They were fine as far as I can tell.

Description of Work
I used Bennett Landscape to rework the front wall of the landscape and planted some new seeds, Winter Rye I think it was and they put a lawn cover in the parkway.

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

09/25/2012

It has been an overall excellent experience. We plan to use them when we redesign our front and back yard.

Description of Work
We just purchased a home and were in the market for a tree trimming company as well as landscape maintenance. We interviewed several different companies in the area including Bennett Landscape. The regional manager Azor arrived on time, spent approximately 45 minutes walking around my property and answered all my questions on basically every plant, shrub and tree on my property (I knew nothing). We discussed what trees I'd like to get trimmed and Azor made several good recommendations during our discussion. He followed up within a couple days with a written estimate. Azor also provided a quote for weekly landscape maintenance. We agreed on a date / time to trim the trees and Azor's team were on time and did an excellent job. We were very pleased with the tree trimming. The weekly landscape maintenance is also fantastic. The same team shows up every week and they take the time to do the little things that make our yard look great.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

02/03/2012

We've consistently used them for six years. They are top notch. We pay $150 a month and they come every Wednesday. They are famous in Palos Verdes and they are very, very reputable.

Description of Work
We use Bennett Landscape for lawn service.

01/23/2012

They are very professional. They follow through and they perform great work. Overall, the company has a great attitude towards the work they perform and they are very trustworthy. They have a great work ethic.

Description of Work
We use them every week for yard maintenance.

08/08/2010

I hired Bennett to get my lawn back into shape. How difficult could it be to grow grass in a very small lawn. They made lots of promises and said they would follow up. They never did until I got tired and fired them after waiting for them to take care of things after 6 month. Also part of my contract was for them to check my sprinklers. I asked 4 times before they came out,that too, only after I s...

Description of Work
Grow grass in a small back yard.

Category lawn service

Landscaping. Irrigation Installation & Repair. Tree Trimming & Removal. Lighting. Hardscape. Maintenance & Design.