Always Reliable Roofing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2012

Family Owned and Operated...

Reliable Roofing

Welcome to Reliable Roofing. We are a Family Owned Business serving our clients since 1988. We work hard to bring each customer the best possible service and quality available. We are 1 in 5 contractors in California to be certified with Owens Corning and authorized to give a 50 year warranty for your roof. We look forward to working with you on your next project. We welcome your questions and thank you for your interest.

Offers by Reliable Roofing on Angi
Bob's Super Washing

Bob's Super Washing offers pressure washing services. Driveways, patios, decks, pavers, and fences. High quality washing for any homeowner or commercial property. Bob's Super Washing is a small business that started in 2021 and has done many jobs.

Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi

06/30/2015

Super, one of the best contractors I've met so far. Always on time. Gave me update for everything! Care! Could not be happier about his job and I am kind of picky! A+ service.

Description of Work
Reroof. Tear off, install Zaglelite #8715. 2 layer paper and 50 year shingle for solar engeer supports for new roof.

03/25/2015

Always Reliable Roofing and Jeff Cruz is A+ all the way. Very professional, did the repair quickly and at a reasonable rate. He has his own crew who all work together very efficiently. But of all is I TRUST him. He did a partial roof repair, then found one more area that needed to be done, he discussed it with me first and gave me the quote, and let me decided if I wanted to do it now or wait. Jef...

Description of Work
• Pick up tiles over 2 areas of House Approx. 1400 Sq. Ft. stack for reuse • Remove all trash and debris • Check for bad wood and replace as needed (See prices below) • Install 2 layers #30 felt paper with 18" over lap nailed down • Remove all metals, Valleys, chimney and pipe Flashings (Replace as needed) • Reinstall existing tile 1 nail per. Tile • Cement at all ridges and walls • Replace broken tiles as needed there are at least 20 field and 1 rake tile needed • Replace 4" oval vent cap • Final clean up upon completion

08/25/2014

I am very happy for the way Jeff handled the job. From start to finish, Jeff was on top of everything and the job was done in the time agreed upon. They did an excellent job and I am completely satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
Reroofing, install sun tube

09/12/2012

The owner, Jeff Cruz, came promptly when we called him regarding our emergency during a heavy rain. He assessed the damage and arranged for his crew to do the repairs in a timely manner. This is the second time we've used his services and have been extremely pleased both times.

Description of Work
Our 22 year old tile roof had been installed incorrectly, and unbeknownst to us until we had a major leak, water had been pooling in a certain area, rotting out the wood beneath the tile and compromising the drywall on one of our walls and our ceiling.

Free Estimates to Repair or Re-Roof, Roof Maintenance, Tile Repairs, Power Washing, Hot Mop, Torch Down, Title 24 Compliance Energy Efficient Roofs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard