The Flue Doctor.Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2011

Hi, I'm Shad Sidebottom, owner of The Flue Doctor chimney sweep and dryer vent cleaning service. I have 18 years of knowledge and experience in the chimney cleaning and dryer vent service industry. I only use the latest methods and technologies, and our equipment is the most sophisticated on the market. Our processes and technology bring to you the best money can buy in an affordable package. The Flue Doctor performs chimney cleaning and service, as well as dryer vent service in the greater Grass Valley area and surrounding foothill communities, please call to see if you're in our service area. I am constantly training in the latest techniques and technologies. Our goal is simple, to provide you with a low cost and reliable solution that will ensure your fireplace or wood stove is usable and safe, a clean chimney not only makes your fireplace safer but also more efficient, which means lower fuel costs....

Solution Facility Services

We are Solution Facility Services, the premium facility and home cleaning and maintenance service company of the Sierra Foothills. We specialize in Window Detailing and Power Washing, including Gum Removal, Graffiti Removal, Grease and Oil Cleanup, Solar Panel Washing and much more. We have served the restaurants and commercial businesses of the eastern Sacramento valley for 3 decades and keep the same commitment to quality and customer satisfaction that we have had since the beginning in our residential services. Don’t be left to wonder if you’ll get a quality job at a fair price, or if you’re dealing with an honest company. Choose Solution for your next project and see why our customers choose us again and again.

Top of Roofing Services

We offer quality and affordable roof cleaning/service, gutter cleaning and gutter guards installation and other outdoor cleaning services. Phone number is 916 582 9063

11/09/2017

HK A.

Numerous calls, no returned call. Finally scheduled and they never showed up. No call, no email, nothing. I called several times and my calls were never returned.

Description of Work
Chimney swept and spark arrestor repaired

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

We have you rescheduled for Monday November 13th at 4 p.m. I'm not sure what the confusion is but I will be calling you at 7 a.m.

10/26/2017

Connie R.

I have used them for a number of years. They are reliable and efficient. This is the first time they were late. They did call and let me know they were running late. Every other time they always arrived right on time. I will continue to us them and recommend their service.

Description of Work
They cleaned the pellet stove, the fireplace chimney, dryer vent and the ceiling fan.

08/08/2017

Gari G.

they were great...as they always are

Description of Work
clean and check my fireplace

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

06/29/2014

Marva K.

They were perfect! Good price, excellent job. Very conscientious.

Description of Work
Washed outside windows and screens of my house.

Category window cleaning

03/07/2014

PETER G.

After all the work was done, he vacuumed around / in front and top of stove, carpet in front. Showed me the inside of the flue, and the condition of the chimney cover (was a fire hazard waiting to happen).

Description of Work
Cleaned out wood stove,pipe,ashes in stove. Cleaned chimney flue,cleaned,repaired /replaced chimney top cover. Checked above stove pipe for blockage from insulation (clear).

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps

01/30/2014

Kathleen H.

Prompt, thorough, neat. A little slow to return phone calls.

01/14/2014

Calene G.

They did a great job and I would definitely recommend them! They were also very efficent.

Description of Work
Chimney sweep and ended up doing major work on it as well.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

11/26/2013

Mel W.

Very thorough and fast. Cleanup of area when finished.

Description of Work
Cleaned wood stove chimney as well as wood stove and surrounding areas.

Category chimney sweep

Thanks for the great review. Please give us a call if you have any issues through the winter and we look forward to seeing you in the fall. The Flue Doctor

10/29/2013

Richard C.

The Flue Doctor arrived on time, was efficient, worked quickly, gave us tips for future reference and answered our questions.

Description of Work
Clean and inspect woodstove and chimney.

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

Thank you for the great review.

10/22/2013

Teresa Y.

Love The Flue Doctor - on time, reasonably priced, and very professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned and prepared wood stove for winter.

Category fireplaces

The Flue Doctor.Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2011

22286 Cottage hill dr

Grass Valley, CA 95949

Chimney Sweep, , Wood Gas Or Pellet Stoves, and Fireplaces,Dryer vent cleaning,Roof and Gutter Cleaning and repairs.