SIERRA LAND IMPROVEMENT

With Angi since August 2010

Cal Tree Services

Cal Tree Services and Renovations. We specialize in defensible space clearing, tree pruning, limbing and removal plus landscape design. Our Renovations services include patio cover installations, concrete work, build outs and most interior and exterior remodeling. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Tree services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Blue Oak Tree Service

I am a tree service i have over 15 years experiance.

Alpha Tree Service

My business is my life, I work hard and I love to see the work done well and to perfection, but most of all to see my costumers satisfied. Quality is my goal in every job, let my work speak more than my words.

05/10/2016

Erin S.

They did an incredible job. Their prices were reasonable. In fact their pricing was better than some Services Providers in the Rockland area. They got the work done in a day and half, which was quicker than their original estimated time. They provided us lots of options for the removal of the wood. They left some of the chipped wood for us to use as mulch. As well as, they left some of the chopped wood to use as firewood. They were professional and courteous. They get a lot of work state wide. So they are very busy. It takes a couple of days sometimes to get a call back. But that said, once we had an appointment they were very prompt and timely. I would highly recommend using!

Description of Work
We used them for some serious thinning of trees on our property.

09/15/2014

Jack C.

Description of Work
Cleared the "defensible" space around our summer home. A combination of hand work and machine work.

08/25/2014

Marlene B.

They showed up on time, worked hard, and completed the job in one day, as promised. Their estimate was accurate - there were no surprises or extra costs. They provided a large water truck, and watered down areas they were working in, so working during the summer is not a danger.

Description of Work
They cleared brush, thinned out over-crowded trees, and mulched all debris. The property went from looking like a jungle to looking like a park.

SIERRA LAND IMPROVEMENT