Orcino Tile

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 2012

Small local one on one company. You get to deal with the owners and not a crew of possibly uninformed employees. All walls and counters are over mortar based substrates, which will make all the surfaces perfectly flat, plumb, and level for a superior installation to last the life of the house. Hardiebacker, (opted by many now days), on walls and counters will form to the shape and curves of the existing wall, also leaving walls out of plumb, which can lead to a very unprofessional finished product. We are very skilled with epoxy "stain proof" grouts that will never fade or discolor. Estimates are free unless the drive is extensive. Most work prior to jobsite can be done via email, and we are always available to answer questions...

Best Hardwood Flooring LLC

Best Hardwood Flooring was established in January 2005 by two brothers, Cesar and Miguel Estrada. Both spent over a year working for a construction company and at the same time trying to fulfill their dream of applying their skills and ability that would allow them to one day open their own company. They and their families sacrificed their time and committed all that they had to their business, through hard work, responsibility, guarantee, honesty and always looking for the client’s complete satisfaction, their work load increased in a matter of months and they were able to do away with their job at the construction company and open Best Hardwood Flooring. Miguel and Cesar personally supervise each contract, and they are very grateful that in spite of the economic downturn, they have grown above and beyond what they ever expected, and now they have open their own show-room in Reno in which they are able to display assorted woods.” Visit Our Showroom

Adaptive Living Renovation

DBA American Therapy Tubs We specialize in renovations to accommodate a disability and aging in place modifications. We specialize in safe bathing solution such as walk in tubs through out DBA American Therapy Tubs. We also specialize in building barrier free shower systems and bathtub to shower conversion. And also ADA ramps among other needed changes to your home.

Offers by Adaptive Living Renovation	 on Angi

06/17/2013

I emailed the tile company and the gentleman called me back. He told me he was very busy but would still come out and give me an estimate. We established a day and time - Wednesday at 5:30 pm. I never heard from him again.... he didn't show up and didn't call to reschedule to let me know he wasn't coming. Apparently he didn't need the job.

Description of Work
Returned my phone call

Category flooring contractor

Due to the volume of work at the time I did miss my scheduled appointment. The next day I made two attempts to get in touch with (deleted member name), where the phone continued to ring on and on. My attempts were in the morning and in the late afternoon. Since I explained to the homeowner I would not have time to do the job in our first phone call I felt I made proper attempts and not take it any further, and was already aware the homeowner had plans to find someone else after explaining my schedule. After reading this review I called one more time and reached (deleted member name), trying to resolve the review. I explained my situation and my attempts to reach her, and though she seemed very unhappy she did mention possibly changing the review do to the circumstances. I understand her side and I hope she can understand mine, people get busy and I was upfront about not having time to do the job. I also understand sometimes people don't answer their phone and do not have voice mail and or an answering machine, and it was simply a difficulty in reaching the homeowner and a busy time.

10/29/2012

The work was completed in a timely manner and was done according to contract. Jeff and Sal Orcino worked through some unforeseen difficulties such as uneven floors with no complaints and no additional charges. They were able to make good recommendations for choices of grout type and color. Jeff met me at the tile store to choose the trim for the back splashes and stayed for a couple of hours until we found just the right accents. The finished work looks great! I highly recommend Orcino Tile for any tile work. We will use this company again!

Description of Work
Kitchen and breakfast room floors and back splashes were tiled, master bath floor and backsplash was tiled, heat mats were installed. Jeff Orcino helped with tile and trim selection. Both Jeff and Sal were professional, courteous, and easy to work with. They interacted well with other tradespeople on the job at the same time so it was easy to be at home while work was being completed. They cleaned up each day and were very neat and tidy. The completed work is beautiful.

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

03/07/2012

He came in and was very prompt, did the work in the time frame he said he would. He did a very good job. There was 1 piece of tile that I didn't like and he went in and replaced it. I was very happy with him.

Description of Work
He did all the tile work around our wood stove/fireplace.

Category flooring contractor,fireplaces

Installation: ceramic tile, porcelain tile, granite tiles, marble tiles, travertine. Floors, counters, showers, shower pans (always water tested for 24 hours), back splashes, Hearth surrounds, custom mosaics, creative ideas

Granite slab fabrication