Gurzi Builders Inc.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2010

Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Affordable Rates, and Reliability are our highest goals. We usually do all of the work ourselves and we have no employees. We are General Contractors (B-License #911098) and are Bonded and Insured. References are available upon request. Visit us at GurziBuilders.com...

Craftmanship Quality Painting

FINE LINE PAINTING

Full service interior and exterior residential painting. Call or click for estimate, today!

Swihart Electrical Group, Inc.

SWIHART ENTERPRISES AND ELECTRICAL owner operated since 2003 with over 23 years experience design build new construction and remodel work lighting design when needed residential industrial and commercial also lots of retail. billing- we can do bid or t&m and price not to exceed we also are set up with pay pal financing ,we accept all credit cards through square,and checks prefer to be paid as we go for larger jobs progress payments works well.

Offers by Swihart Electrical Group, Inc. on Angi

12/27/2020

Great, we're very happy with his quality of work

Description of Work
Major Kitchen remodel

Category contractors,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

01/23/2020

Great!! I found Tom Gurzi on the Nextdoor site & decided to call him foe a bathroom complete redo. I found him to understand what I wanted to accomplish & feel his prices were reasonable. The job was a complete gut & update with new tile & vanity & fixtures. With Tom’s help & guidance the finished product was exactly what I had envisioned. Tom did most of the work himself and showed his patience &...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category remodeling

01/14/2019

We have had a great rapport over the years. They know the quirks of my old home and how to fix just about anything that has been done to it (or not done to it) over the past 125 years of its existence. We have worked under a time/material agreement for smaller jobs and contracts for the larger jobs. Communication is great, they are there rain or shine and stay on the job until its done. My list ha...

Description of Work
I have worked with Tom and Steve for at least 10 years now. From mundane handyman tasks that were beyond my abilities to a room addition (about 600 sq. ft. and 2 stories added to an 1895 home) to a 320 square foot shop.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,electrician,fencing,picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,garage builders,home remodeling,doors,foundation repair

09/19/2018

Great. Tom and Steve are professional, punctual, personable and honest. They were on time, worked hard and did a great, solid job. We are very pleased and would use them again and recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Converted bonus room into garage and extended it forward an additional 10 ft.

Category garage builders

07/18/2017

If you want a contractor that is fair and reliable, hire these guys. They will do the job right. They will also let you know if they can't do something too. I had a lot of tile to remove and install and they said the job was too big so I went to a tile only guy.

Description of Work
Entire kitchen demolition and re-build. They took down a dropped ceiling, tore out the counters and cabinets and hauled everything away. They had to redo electrical, new canned lights, new plumbing, and then put it all back together again. They saved me $$ by re-using the ceiling insulation which I appreciated.

Category electrician,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

Thank you, It was a pleasure working for you.

08/05/2016

Great. They are honest and fair and very skilled.

Description of Work
We have used these guys multiple time for multiple jobs and they always do great work. They have done tile, electrical, plumbing, carpentry...everything. They show up when they say they will and always leave the place clean. I recommend them every chance I get.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,doors

07/09/2015

Working through a few issues - Full review will be done after full completion. #1 Invoicing #2 HERS Certification #3 Concrete #4 Tile Grout

Description of Work
3 room conversion /addition to my duplex is work in progress and going well. Turned garage into 2 rooms and added a room under the backyard patio. New windows for the entire house, tile floors, new electrical panel, and relocated water heater and oh added a laundry room. | |Material cost evaluation TBD. I think we're on target. | |We're heading to the finish line and can't wait to see the end result. | |The Gurzi & Dewolf team are great guys. | |Final review will be great as well. Check back after completion.

Category remodeling,woodworking

06/02/2015

Excellent. Probably saved me over 100k with a phone call.

Description of Work
I was in the escrow for a property. It was only land, but had plans approved for a house, as well as a foundation and garage already done. The seller and realtor assured me that it was only going to cost 50-60k to finish contruction on the property (a tiny house). These guys set me straight on the price, and didn't charge me a penny to do so. I got a rough estimate back on construction within 24 hours. I really hope I get to use these guys in the future. I offered to send a check for $200 to their office, but they said no!

Category remodeling

05/12/2015

Tom and Steve are fantastic to work with. They were very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. When I first met with Tom to start discussing plans I had several ideas and he was very honest about how far my budget would go and what I could actually do to maximize space. During demo they were always very prompt and kept the work site clean. They replaced all of my old plumbing, and because I d...

Description of Work
Full bedroom and bathroom remodel.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

02/18/2015

They were very prompt, fast, and kept a tidy work site. They worked very well with my family. My young daughter was very excited that "the wolf" was fixing our house instead of blowing it down. I was able to coordinate activities through phone and email and invoices were prompt and clear.

Description of Work
Gurzi and DeWolf repaired a homeowner installed shower that had a leaky pan. They repaired major water damage in the floor, replaced the pan, and replaced tile with a good match.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling

General Construction, Remodeling, Additions, Home Repairs, Plumbing, Electrical, Tile, Stonework, Drywall, Millwork, Doors, Windows, Painting, Design Assistance, Decks, Fences.

Emergency Services