Bob's Discount Carpet Inc.

Founded 1976 • With Angi since November 2008

Bob's Discount Carpet Inc. We are a full service shop, or do it yourself. We offer a full range of flooring from Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Area Rugs, Tile LVP, LVT and many many more. Please come in and take a look around we would love to meet you and show you around. We not only guarantee the lowest prices but provide the best possible service . We look forward to seeing you.. Thank You...

Best Hardwood Flooring LLC

Best Hardwood Flooring was established in January 2005 by two brothers, Cesar and Miguel Estrada. Both spent over a year working for a construction company and at the same time trying to fulfill their dream of applying their skills and ability that would allow them to one day open their own company. They and their families sacrificed their time and committed all that they had to their business, through hard work, responsibility, guarantee, honesty and always looking for the client’s complete satisfaction, their work load increased in a matter of months and they were able to do away with their job at the construction company and open Best Hardwood Flooring. Miguel and Cesar personally supervise each contract, and they are very grateful that in spite of the economic downturn, they have grown above and beyond what they ever expected, and now they have open their own show-room in Reno in which they are able to display assorted woods.” Visit Our Showroom

11/23/2015

Description of Work
I had new carpeting installed in my bedrooms. The installers were friendly and efficient, and got the work done very quickly - and very well. The only negative was that they could not provide any paperwork (warranty, cleaning instructions, etc.).

01/13/2015

Description of Work
Bob's ordered and installed carpet in a bedroom and on some stairs. I am very pleased with the carpet. The carpet is well installed - no wrinkles or loose spots. Bob (the older gentleman in the store) gave me information on different types of carped and their best uses and prices. He didn't try to push me into spending more than I could afford. It did take a little longer for the carpet to arrive than originally estimated, but I don't know if that was Bob's fault.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

04/16/2014

These guys were great. The team came in and removed all the old carpet, re-installed the new padding and carpet, trimmed everything as requested, reinstalled all the doors and hardware. No mess no fuss. Took about 2 hours. I will ask them back soon for the upstairs carpeting. Courteous, generous, and helpful.

Description of Work
installed carpet in bed, bath, and dressing room

11/14/2013

It was a father and son that were so awesome to work with. I would definitely use them again. Great job!|

Description of Work
They came out short notice to install carpet and padding in three bedrooms.

06/17/2011

Installation was very satisfactory.

Description of Work
Vendor did a carpet repair and installed new upstairs carpeting in a professional manner and timely.The service crew was pleasant and helpful.

Category carpet installer","flooring contractor

Carpet & Rug, laminate, hardwood, LVP, vinyl, tile, Dealers,Floor Materials,Rugs,Flooring Contractors,Carpet & Rug Dealers,Hardwood Floors

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing