CRUZ LANDSCAPING

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2010

Cruz Landscaping has been in bussines since 1988 and has worked mostly in the Sacramento, El Dorado and Placer Counties. We specialize in Custom Landscapes....

Golden State Concrete

Small business who takes the time to fully understand your desires and hand crafts your dreams to a reality. PLEASE CALL US TODAY FOR ALL YOUR CONCRETE NEEDS!

Saunders Landscaping Construction

We are a family run business. Our company is committed to creativity, quality, and service. We take pride in all our work and strive to provide beautiful, functional landscapes. Through effective management, proper communication and long-term relationships with our clients. We provide full landscape construction including all types of concrete, pavers, artificial turf, retaining walls, fire pits, fence, etc.

Rodriguez & sons concrete construction

we take pride in our work; quality is what we provide

06/23/2011

We asked Cruz Landscaping to come out and give us a bid on a project, both the husband and wife showed, looked at what we wanted, asked questions and told me they would give me a bid 1 week later. Well, we never heard another word from them. I will not recommend them or use them again because of their unresponsiveness.

Description of Work
We were doing a project on our backyard. Install 2 flagstone patios, a fireplace and some plantings. Cruz was one of 4 companies that we called for a bid.

Category landscaping

06/01/2011

The one thing I like the most about them is that they help me in maintaining my yard. When it is time they do sprinkler inspection and make sure that there is no leak and check everything is working properly. They also call me when it’s time for working in the yard and they also help me to watering my lawn during the summer months. They give me estimate as how long I should water my lawn and also ...

Description of Work
I used Cruz Landscaping for landscaping, lawn and yard work. The last time I used them was last week. They maintain my yard. I have been using them for eight years.

Category landscaping

Cruz Landscaping provides the following services: Concrete work, retaining walls, low-voltage lighting, landscape management, water fiaatures, vineyards, grading and more