US Standard Appliance Repair

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2013

U.S. Standard is a family-run business that provides efficient, quality repair and installation of residential and commercial appliances. As a family-owned business, our goal is to provide our community the highest standard of customer care. With over 25 years of experience in the business, our

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile imageA Service Provider's profile image

appliance repair (151)HVAC Companies (18)small appliance repair (10)electrician (5)large appliances (2)

01/11/2023

Carol C.

They were very good. This guy, Mike, knew exactly what was wrong and fix it immediately.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

Work Completed On 01/10/2023

09/19/2022

Charles F.

Boris worked efficiently after arriving on time. He fixed the problem, then noticed another and fixed it also, maintaining the appliance very well.

Description of Work
Replacement of safety switch in a dryer.

Work Completed On 09/19/2022

08/08/2021

Steve M.

US Standard Appliance Repair did a great gob for us. Would recommend them to any one. The crew was well mannered and pleasant to be around.

Description of Work
Remove and replace dishwasher

Work Completed On 08/07/2021

02/10/2021

meghan L.

They did a fantastic job. Julia on the phone was knowledgeable and friendly. Matt and Frank came out promptly and removed the dishwasher, and even hauled it away for a small fee. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Dishwasher removal

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

10/28/2020

John B.

The job was performed quickly and with excellence. It was exactly as quoted. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Install over-the-stove microwave

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

07/14/2020

David S.

Excellent technician. Clean, prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Install wall oven

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

06/30/2020

Barbara W.

Boris was wonderful. He arrived early and was here for only a very short time. Assessed the problem and repaired quickly. Thought parts and labor a bit expensive considering the very short time he was here and the online prices for the part replaced.

Description of Work
Gas dryer valve repair

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

06/22/2020

Chrisine W.

wonderful...super nice guy and very professional

Description of Work
refrigerator fixed

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

05/04/2020

Susan C.

The installation was great. They were responsive on the phone, gave us a speedy installation date, showed up on time, and installed with no problems. We'd definitely use them again and refer them to others!

Description of Work
Install a new wall oven/microwave combo

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

02/14/2020

Lucy C.

Good experience. Felt the price was a little high for the piece that was changed.

Description of Work
High Limit Thermostat replaced

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

02/11/2020

Robert H.

Technician found bad wiring. Fixed problem.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

02/09/2020

george V.

Very well , technician was on time , very friendly , clean and organized .

Description of Work
to install dishwasher

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

01/04/2020

HeathCliff R.

Perfection. Office coordination was exceptional, communicative and prompt. Matt and Garrett could not have been friendlier, more helpful, gracious, professional and generous. They bent over backwards to both assist and advise, to make me feel comfortable, to treat me as warmly and respectfully as if we were old friends. They had incredibly positive energy. If I could, I would never use another group of people for my appliance needs the rest of my life.

Description of Work
Stacking Washer/Dryer uninstall and reinstall

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

Review for US Standard Appliance Repair - 16911 San Fernando Mission, Granada Hills, CA - 38314670

12/18/2019

Sheila K.

I received a call almost immediately. They offered to come the same evening with a 7-9:30 p.m. window which I declined as too inconvenient. Then they offered to come the next afternoon at 1:00 and I explained that my husband had a physical therapist making a house call at that very time. The woman making the phone contact said she would have to check with the repairmen to find out who would be available and when. She promised to call back with that info; never heard from her again. I called another service - Tri Star.

Description of Work
Dishwasher evaluation and repair

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

11/23/2019

Nestor S.

Very well. Job complete. Reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Heating element in dryer not working

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

11/12/2019

Stanley I.

Very well. Not only did the repair person fix the washing machine, he saved us money by suggesting that he not wait around and charge for the time required for the machine to complete its full cycle.

Description of Work
Repair door latch on washing machine

Cost $193.05

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

10/30/2019

Tina T.

I explained the situation to Julie over the phone and she gave me the initial diagnosis. I then sent her picture and video for confirmation. She advised to get it replaced because it's not worth fixing. She could have sent her technician and get paid within 5 minutes. Instead, she gave us her honest and professional opinion so we don't waste any time and save frustration. When we need appliance repair next time, we definitely will keep US Standard Appliance Repair in mind!

Description of Work
washer repair

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

09/16/2019

Lynn K.

Perfect job. Repair was done in a timely manner by a personable and professional technician. We intend to call this excellent company whenever we have problems with our appliances.

Description of Work
LG washing machine developed spin/balance problems.

Category appliance repair, appliance sales

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

04/11/2019

JEFFREY E.

Mike arrived the same day we called, quickly identified the problem, and got our refrigerator running properly on the first visit. Very happy with the service - Thanks.

Description of Work
Repair of built in refrigerator.

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

02/23/2019

thomas T.

We live in an age where things can go either way but this time I got lucky. US Standard quoted me the best price for the project, showed up the same day I called, ordered the parts and returned the next day with said parts. Fifteen minutes later, I could reload the fridge. I cannot commend Victor (our repairman) enough! Because we had to wait 24 hours for the part, he spent extra time the 1st day to rig a temporary fix so the milk (and a whole lot else) could thaw and be consumed. Their number is now in my CONTACTS and I would not hesitate to call.

Description of Work
New Circuit Boards for Refrigerator

Work Completed On 02/22/2019

02/07/2019

Paul D.

Service went very well. I Purchased our Maytag dryer in 1999. It's been extremely reliable. Recently it began making a loud squeaking noise when running. I called US Standard this morning about the problem and their rep. said they would have someone out that afternoon between 1 and 5. Boris arrived here at about 1:30PM, took the machine apart, checked that the motor was OK, said drum support assembly was the problem and should be replaced. He had the appropriate parts in his van and installed the new parts which included drive belt, idler pully, drum support rollers, and front glides. Boris was professional, customer oriented, clearly knowledgeable. Entire service call took a little over an hour. I would definitely call US Standard Appliance Repair to repair our major appliances.

Description of Work
Electric clothes dryer problem diagnosis and repair

Cost $234.05

Work Completed On 02/07/2019

01/31/2019

Russ M.

Technician was very knowledgeable and worked efficiently

Description of Work
Refrigerator

Work Completed On 01/31/2019