Pacific Audio Labs

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2010

17409 Golden Circle

Granada Hills, CA 91344

PACIFIC AUDIO LABS is a full service Low-voltage Integration Contract. We have the MOST EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE of any contractor listed here on Angie's List! We don't have a lot of reviews because most of our work comes from through word of mouth. We specialize in providing quality design,

04/05/2015

Giuseppe M.

Bill and his team completed the job in three days. The crew is extremely professional and creative with finding solutions to problems that may arise during a remodel installation.

Description of Work
Installed in-ceiling speakers in 9 rooms, volume controls, TV with wall mount, outdoor antenna

02/11/2015

nathaniel W.

Description of Work
programmed 2 custom universal remotes. they did a good job.

06/03/2014

Ivan W H.

Flawlessly, in every respect. Arrived as promised, quickly took care of the problem, cost was reasonable.

Description of Work
Serviced my home entertainment system.

06/17/2013

Michael P.

After a horrible experience with another audio vendor ... we had Bill come in and review the work that had been done to date and give me a detailed estimate. His team was professional, thorough, well informed and clean (very important). They took real pride in the job they did. We had their team come back one time to give us a detailed tutorial on the system and do some troubleshooting .. they were all too happy to come back and make sure we were informed and happy with their work. Throughout the process Bill was accessible to answer any of our questions. I really appreciated that he was hands on for the entire process. I recommend Pacific Audio Labs. They are a and quot;1 of a kindand quot; vendor. :)

Description of Work
Installation of a surround sound system and a zoned audio system including installing 4 flat screen TV's, SONOS audio system, blu ray player.

05/14/2013

Amanda T.

Bill came to our house to give us an estimate and really understood our needs and priorities. He promptly sent us a detailed proposal and was great about answering questions and explaining why he suggested certain products, etc. When we encountered a problem with our original design, Bill was very responsive and helped us work around it by finding and vetting an alternate product. The guys from Pacific Audio Labs worked with our contractor (our house was under construction) to coordinate timing, and the whole project was remarkably smooth and on time. As we worked out the kinks in the new system, Bill was very responsive about making everything work just right. And we LOVE our new system. Even better, Bill made it simple enough that we actually USE all the high tech A/V stuff he installed! Bill and his team are lovely to work with, and we can't recommend them highly enough!

Description of Work
Bill and company did the A/V for our whole house, including a hidden projector and screen in our living room, all the televisions in the house, surround sound in living and family rooms, and a whole house audio system throughout.

01/19/2012

Paul K.

See above.

Description of Work
Provided and mounted new antenna and wiring for house TV's. Had to return to better align the antenna and re do some connections.

Category tv antenna

Member was a great guy. We had to try and get a Terrestrial signal from a difficult angle, and quite a distance. Due to the distance and angle it was tough to get a 100% signal at all times. We came back to raise the antenna and re-aim it for better reception. We sold Member the Antenna, and amplifier all at cost, as he had a tight budget. It took two men 4 hours to complete the job, so perhaps that's why he gave us a C on price!

12/21/2011

Bert W.

I called Bill regarding a Home Theater system problem that Pacific Audio had installed that developed later on. He sent his technician, Brian, out shortly after the call and Brian troubleshot and fixed the wiring problem right away. Brian was professional, courteous, worked fast and fixed the problem to my satisfaction. I'd use them again for an installation or repair. It's rare that companies come back after a job is finished but they did it and solved the problem without any hassles. Thanks Pacific Audio Labs.

Description of Work
Home Stereo system operation problem.

Category home theater design, home automation

09/01/2011

Sam L.

All went very smoothly, there were no surprises.

Description of Work
Spoke to Bill got a flat estimate. It was higher then other high rated providers, but the response was quick and I got next day service instead of waiting 10 days. Mathew and Brian were on time and very poliite, they did an excellent job.

09/07/2010

Stacy L.

Made an appt with Bill, Pacific's owner, and let him know exactly what I needed. It's great to immediately speak with such an informed and involved vendor. They are very in-demand because of quality service so be prepared to wait a week or two before they can come out. And it's worth the wait! Mike came out and rewired my cable, hiding it under the baseboards and kitchen cabinets. He studied my condo and found the best route to splice outside and rewire inside (before it was very noticeable and went through living room and my dog kept knocking it off the walls). He also demonstrated how to earthquake proof my TV and other equipment since that's always a worry here in So Cal. I was also considering hiding some speaker wires in the walls and Mike let me know my realistic options (since I have plaster walls which crumble easily and are harder to patch well). Pacific's owner Bill even followed up later to make sure I was happy with the results. I highly recommend this company! And they are licensed, bonded and insured so you can feel safe having them work on your hi-tech home systems!

Description of Work
Spliced, rewired and hid HD cable in my condo.

07/25/2010

Lara G.

Pacific Audio Labs provided excellent service. They showed up on time and stayed within the budget we provided. They were clean and when they left everything worked perfectly. If I ever have a problem or question Bill always returns my phone calls in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Pacific Audio Labs installed 6 flat screen TV's with stereo and speaker systems.

03/31/2010

Mark D.

Bill, the owner, showed up 5 minutes early. i told him what i wanted to do. he made some additional suggestions and informed me of products i didn't even know existed (programmed lights and windowshades) they sourced all the products for me, finding the best VALUES in audio and video, and put together a system that looks and sounds GREAT! 5.1 dolby big screen heaven! Then they ran wires all through the house before we put up our dry wall. miles of it. then, once the walls were up, they came back and hooked everytyhing up and programmed it. now i have one remote that controls EVERYTHING in my house audio video heating/AC windows lights AMAZING. and you don't have to be an uber geek to operate it (tho Bill IS one - he makes it all understandable.) fast, courteous, cost-effective and PROMPT. they gave me a bid, and told me how long it took. it didn't cost me one cent more and they got done early. what more do you want? five stars. SOOOOOOO happy i found them, and i've already rec'd them to 2 friends. Bill's the bomb!

Description of Work
PAL installed a flat panel, whole house audio system, programmed lights, automated window shades, directv dishes, XM radio antenna, DVR, and all the wires and cables and remotes that it takes to fully automate a house the result is AWESOME. i have one remote that controls my AC, my TV, my audio. i can pump my itunes to any room in the house, or outside, and it can be controlled from anywhere. i can record a show on the downstairs DVR and watch it in bedroom. best of all, they use ENERGY STAR appliances, and even tho i've added many electronics, my power bill went DOWN they explain everything very clearly, do all the programming too. they put ina centerlight system and now i can turn the lights to my house on when i pull into driveway or turn them all off from bed. They are nice, fun and PROMPT... which separates them from 99/9% of the rest of contractors. i would hire them again in an instant, except for there's nothing left to do. my remote takes care of it all now!

Category home theater design, satellite tv service, tv antenna, cable tv service, home automation

High Definition Audio Video

Ask about our newest promotions! 10% off all Labor (up to $1000) and 20% off all speakers! Were a full service audio and video contractor specializing in home theater sales, setup, and installation. We can provide you with almost any name brand equipment at a competitive price and with a full manufacturers warranty. We offer same day appointments if available and do service calls as well. We're a licensed and insured contractor and we do our best to answer our phones.

2022 Super Service Award

Get Wired Tec.

Get Wired Tec. was formed in 2010. After working in the communication field for over 9 years with other companies, it was time to form a company that would strive to give our customers the highest quality and user friendly systems available. While providing first class customer service, we pay close attention to detail with neatness and perfection. We offer home theater, cabling, audio/video, sales, design, service, installation, whole home audio, networking, home automation, control systems, universal remotes and more. Get Wired Tec. is dedicated to provide professional and reliable installation/service. We will always strive to make sure that our customers are satisfied beyond expectations. A satisfied customer is essential to our growing company.

MJ Audio

Security Systems, Home Automation, Home Theatre Installation, Security Cameras. I have been in Audio/Video for 20+ years. I take pride in all my work, my most important goal is to make sure my customer is happy at the end of the project.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard

We specialize in quality design, products, installation, programming, and client instruction. Home Theater Systems, Lighting control, Distributed Music Systems, iPod music systems, iPad control systems, Outdoor Theater systems, Surveillance Camera systems, and much more. We are VERY EXPERIENCED and VERY PASSIONATE about doing a fantastic job for you.

We do not do Electronics repair, BUT, most of the time the electronics are not at fault, the installation is: so check with us first before calling a electronics repair company. WE OFFER WARRATNY EXTENSIONS FOR ALL YOUR A/V PRODUCTS.