Isaac handyman services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2015

17316 Mayerling St

Granada Hills, CA 91344

Need a handyman ? Free estimate . Honesty and lowest rates. All work is guaranteed. 7 days a week service. Senior citizen discount. " ONE CALL DOES IT ALL " *all electrical work * LED recessed lights installation *ring doorbell & ring spot light camera installation *doors & locks changed *doors

11/04/2020

K I.

Isaac, was punctual, courteous and professional. He did a great job on repairing my gate and redwood fence. He even supplied my gate with new hardware latch. His prices are very fair. He was a pleasure to do business with. I would definitely not hesitate to use him again. A+

Description of Work
Fence and gate repair

Category

08/29/2020

Ian R.

Isaac responded with a quotation within an hour of my enquiry. It was fair. He turned out to be available to do the work the very next day! I was so happy. He came over as promised and did the work (furniture assembly). Great guy. I will pass his name on to my friends. Oh...I told him about another project I wanted to do. He suggested a cheaper solution where he wouldn't even benefit. An honest man, not just a capable man. Isaac gets 5 stars from me!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

08/17/2020

Bruce R.

Isaac is excellent; arrived on time, worked very quickly and neatly, knew exactly what to do and did it well (removed tiles very neatly so new dishwasher could fit in cutout), cut new stone tiles to fit; had all the tools to do the job. Extremely fair price.

Description of Work
Stone kitchen floor tiles removed, disposing of old dishwasher and installing new one, replace stone tiles.

02/07/2020

Stephen S.

Perfect. Isaac arrived on time, with all of the equipment that he needed, and got to work right away. Two hours later, he was done, and we have a beautiful shower enclosure. Isaac responded to our request for quote quickly, gave a reasonable estimate, and did a superb job. My wife and I are now making a list of other things for him to do.

Description of Work
Installation of shower enclosure.

Category electrician, handyman service

05/17/2019

paul W.

A pleasure to work with. Responded to my request within a very short time and consistently communicated availability and ETA, along w/ providing a daily email update on the projects’ status. He worked diligently and did not cut any corners, ensuring quality work products as the end result. He was easy to work with and was good at helping me assess what my intended and needed work products and upgrades were. I strongly recommend him. I will definitely reach out to him again for future work.

Description of Work
He replaced an old wooden fence and stained or re-stained various of my wooden fences and outdoor window shades. He also upgraded my outdoor lighting and threw in upgrade covers for my gutters.

Category electrician, fencing, handyman service

01/08/2019

Mario C.

A delight to work with. Responded to my request within a very short time and communicated clearly availability including ETA. He worked diligently and did not cut any corners to ensure a quality set up with a priority towards safety. I would absolutely reach out to him again for future work.

Description of Work
Basketball hoop assembly

10/27/2018

Ron L.

I contacted Isaac. He was prompt answering the phone. His approach was professional. He scheduled a meeting for the next day at a convenient time to estimate the work. My plans changed and I did not need his services. He was understanding when I had to cancel. If I need handyman services again, I will contact Isaac first.

Description of Work
handyman services

10/04/2018

Charles E G.

The work which great with very little effort on my part.

Description of Work
Needed 2 ceiling fan replaced

07/05/2018

Sarah O.

Isaac was ON TIME and carried out everything we discussed. He was incredibly easy to work with and always had a “sure” attitude which made a stressful time less stressful. As remodeling work goes, there are follow up things that needed to be done or were missed but Isaac was prompt in responding and took care of it immediately. He is fast and very, very sweet natured. I highly recommend him. He painted and refinished the floors. He also reframed the baseboards in the closets. He changed out the electrical outlet in the kitchen which kept triggering the circuit breaker. I thought I would need to install a new box but he said all the outlet needed was a new something or another and fixed it quickly. He also threw in installing my 3 smoke detectors. He really is very sweet and gracious (and on time!!).

Description of Work
Repaint condo, upgrade outlet, refinish floors, install smoke detector, adjust shower door, fix broken closet baseboards

06/04/2018

Katie W.

I did not get a chance to have Isaac do work for me because of scheduling conflicts, but I wanted to give him a positive review because of my experience dealing with him. He was very quick to respond to me and was on time when he said he would come by to give me an estimate. His price was very fair and his attitude was friendly and professional. Unfortunately, I waited too long to give him an answer and he was all booked up for the week, so I had to go with another handyman for the job who could start right away. I would not hesitate to contact Isaac again and it was a pleasure dealing with him.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting

04/24/2018

Linda D.

Excellent!!! Issac responded to my call same day. We arranged to met next morning And we walked through all that was needed. He called texted back the same day with very fair price and offered to start work immediately on 2 possible dates. He came puntually on a Sunday which was more convenient for me. He even sourced a few vendors to try to locate the needed bathroom fan cover, unfortunately it was on back order. Issac was very knowledgable, fast and efficient. He remembered everything needed on my lengthy list without any reminders. The patio furniture delivery was delayed. I will definitely have Issac help me with that when it arrives. Very pleased !

Description of Work
Install rods and hang drapes in living room, dining room, den and patio area. Install wire closet system in den, mount pictures in 3 rooms, install robe hook and toilet paper holder, claw feet on new tub, put together 2 new bar stools and toddler wooden table / chair set, power wash driveway and patio. Mount remotes for fans, and several other small items. Find bathroom fan cover and install and put together new patio furniture .

04/02/2018

Catherine K.

Isaac first came and replaced a bathroom sink's plumbing that had become badly corroded. He did the work well, the same day and was a total professional. When I became stuck trying to replace a garbage disposal unit by myself, I called and again he was very responsive. He was available the very next morning (during a holiday weekend) and again did a professional job with minimal fuss. I highly recommend Isaac for any plumbing job.

Description of Work
Changed bathroom sink plumbing and replaced garbage disposal

Category plumbing

03/18/2018

Wilder J.

I originally hired Isaac to fix the Whirlybird on my roof which had gotten rusty and was making horrible noises. He came over the same day or the next day and fixed it. Isaac was polite, on time and so I had him look at a couple more things. Next to my spa were two electrical boxes that needed to be fixed or changed and he came back another day with the replacement box to do the repairs. He took the time to explain how the new boxes worked and since I had a clogged sink in the kitchen I asked him to fix that also. He also replaced a light switch that has been giving sparks for years. Now all that said, I'm not sure about what prices are normal for these repairs. He isn't cheap but he does a good job and shows up. I would recommend him to my friends.

Description of Work
I needed to fix the garden electrical boxs, sink clog, light switch

Category electrician, handyman service

01/15/2018

Carol D.

Excellent. Very efficient, professional, completed job in a short amount of time.

Description of Work
Repair, rehang, paint metal side gate blown down by high winds in Sylmar early December.

Category fencing, handyman service

12/01/2017

Joel L.

He arrived on time. He went to work immediately. Installation was done well and in time. Two thumbs up!!

Description of Work
Purchased a brand new toilet and he replaced the old toilet.

Category plumbing

11/06/2017

kathleen W.

Very pleased with Isaac's services. Moved into a new building and all of the walls are concrete. I needed my flat screen mounted to the living room wall. I contacted Isaac about same day services. We confirmed a 5:30pm appointment and he was promptly on time. I also happened to ask him on the spot to hang about 7 picture frames on the walls. He finished assembling and mounting both tv & picture frames in about an hour and half. Definitely will use his services again.

Description of Work
TV Wall Mounting Picture Hanging

10/23/2017

Crickett H.

Wonderful. I am normally confident with tools and putting things together. Figuring things out. Until you say the word “gas.” If the problem had been water I would have tried to fix it myself, but anything gas related makes me nervous. Sunday evening when everyone is sitting down to dinner Isaac said sure he would be here in 50 minutes. He was here when he said, did the work, gave me a lesson in gas hook ups and a better than fair price. I am keeping his number.

Description of Work
Gas stove hook up.

09/09/2017

Louis L.

Issac said he did not do the work I described. His list, therefore. is not accurate, unless he was not interested in my business.

Description of Work
I asked Issac for an estimate for repairs needed in my home following water damage. The repairs needed are listed in his very long list of "one call does it all" categories. They included drywall and hardwood flooring.

Category handyman service

I'm sorry but I do not deal with water damage & home insurance . Also on my do list there is nothing about water damage repair.

09/02/2017

Henry V.

Isaac is a true professional handyman. First spoke over the phone and explained the issue. Gave us all possible scenarios with the most likely scenario being that the faucet was the issue so it was suggested that we purchase a faucet ahead of time to avoid any delay and fix the issue immediately due to the fact that we had an ongoing leak. Sure enough after closer inspection the leak in fact originated from the faucet and proceeded on changing the faucet which is not easy with a large deep single basin sink. We were due for a new faucet so we had no issue getting upgraded and resolving the leak at the same time. Finished the job in a timely manner. Even filled the soap dispenser with soap which was appreciated. The leak is gone and upgraded faucet looks great. We will definitely be in contact with Isaac in the future.

Description of Work
Repair a leak in the kitchen sink

08/25/2017

Issac C.

It went very good Issac is a professional and know what he is doing and the price was reasonable for all the things that he did.

Description of Work
I have hired Issac to do a variety of jobs around the house like hanging pictures, hanging mirror, hanging blinds on the windows, replacing the garbage disposal, Install a Bad and coffee table, repair of the Garage Door, and re Install loos tiles in the shower.

08/25/2017

Rose J.

Hired Isaac to repair dry rot on patio and replace other patio wood. He came out and gave me a quote the next day and also did the work that same day. Very fast and good job. Very pleased

Description of Work
Patio wood repairs

08/24/2017

Joseph M.

work done at 9.00 pm to my satisfaction...good job...will call Isaac again

Description of Work
re attach metal railes in closet...

08/24/2017

Sergio U.

Came in for an estimate and never from again.

Description of Work
He did not do any work for me.

Category handyman service

Hi , I don't think we talk before. You must be confused about me with someone else

08/23/2017

Christie P.

Isaac hung a new curtain rod for me, took down existing kitchen curtains and hung new, repaired a metal security door, cut off a lost-key padlock off a gate, repaired a bird bath bowl, put fresh batteries in smoke detectors and tested them, repaired an electrical outlet. He did a good job on everything. I am beginning to "age" and have some mobility issues. Some of the chores not listed here would normally fall under a "honey-do" list. I will definitely call Isaac for future help.

Description of Work
Isaac was the ONLY Angieslist handyman to return my call. He was prompt, courteous, showed up on time, totally professional. Reasonably priced.

You're very welcome, anytime

07/23/2017

Heather S.

From the start, Isaac was responsive and incredibly professional. He came by the day after I contacted him to give me an estimate for all of the miscellaneous work I needed done. He arrived on time, worked around (and with) other subcontractors that were in the same space, and did a great job on everything for a reasonable price. Isaac also offered up great solutions and consulted me before making any decisions on any of the work. I'll definitely be calling him back in the future.

Description of Work
Cabinet installation, countertop installation, baseboard installation, bathroom fan installation, LED recessed light installation, reducer and threshold installation.

Clark Drywall Inc.

With a repertoire ranging from large scale remodels and additions, to multi-million dollar custom homes, to commercial office spaces and industrial buildings, Clark Drywall is extremely familiar with all aspects of the construction industry. Since being founded in 1995, Clark Drywall has completed projects all over the Southern and Northern California area. We specialize in Acoustic Ceiling Removal for furnished and unfurnished homes with an average turnaround time of one day. We also work with all phases of drywall such as but not limited to: commercial, steel stud, new construction/ remodels/wall repair and have the capability to match ANY wall texture. We are specialists devoted to each aspect of our work, with our primary goal being to ensure quality to the customer. No job to big or small! Clark Drywall is capable of fulfilling the most aggressive project timetables. Our experienced management team has many years of drywall industry experience. Clark Drywall’s workers are highly-trained, dedicated, experienced and committed to safety. Our company mission is to serve our customers with a superior level of service, professionalism and management on every project. BBB Accredited We service Ventura, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara Counties.

Berger's Painting

We are a family owned and operated business and been in business since 1981. Our professionalism and quality craftsmanship will accurately reflect your taste and lifestyle with a min of $1500. Please reach out to me directly 855-237-4147.

Offers by Berger's Painting on Angi
    Eagle View Remodeling

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting, Flooring and Ceramic Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Offers by Eagle View Remodeling on Angi