Arkco Security Lock & Key

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2014

DBA: Central Valley Lock & Key. Arkco Security run a 24 hour emergency locksmith operation and have the resources to perform any number of solutions including, car keys replacement, repairing security door locks, remove broken key, and anything else that may come your way....

Guardian Angel Locksmith

Guardian Angel Locksmith focuses on providing the most professional, honest and responsive locksmith services you have ever experienced. At Guardian Angel Locksmith, we make it a mission to build long-lasting relationships through trust and commitment to customers. We consider it our responsibility and obligation to provide you with the highest quality products and services available. Whether it is a simple lockout or a complex master key system, we value your business, your home and most importantly your time. We take importance in our work and in always providing consistent and excellent services. Thank you for your constant support and most importantly for choosing Guardian Angel Locksmith as YOUR LOCK AND SECURITY SPECIALIST!

All Over Locksmith

We are a fully Licensed, Police Permitted, Bonded, and Insured Locksmith Company With 24/7 Complete Mobile Service. Make sure ALL Your Locksmith needs are covered only by the Best of the Best. We at ALL OVER Locksmith will provide you the service you’re looking for when you want Top Notch, Expert Residential, Commercial, Safes or Automotive Locksmith jobs, We do it ALL. Call us Anytime with ALL Your Security Needs.

Offers by All Over Locksmith on Angi
Around the Clock Locksmith & Garage Door Services

Around the Clock Locksmith & Garage Door Services is your trusted 24/7 mobile service! That means whenever you have a problem, we’ll be there to fix it; fast! Around the clock Locksmith & garage door Services understands your security needs and will work to keep your family and your business property safe.We use top notch high-tech equipment to provide you with the best service. Fully licensed and locally owned, we provide residential, commercial and automotive services as well working on any safe with high technology tools.

12/10/2014

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ARKCO YOUR BUSINESS!!! I have never written a negative review but after my experience with them this past Sunday I decided to warn everyone about doing business with them. I had an appointment with Mike at 12:30 to get two car keys programmed for $120. I rushed there with my husband to make sure I would be on time. I was told by the person at the shop that Mike took another call...

Description of Work
Program a key for a car

08/24/2005

I THINK THEY WERE JUST VERY, VERY NICE, AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM HIGHLY. THE JOB WAS DONE PROPERLY. WHEN I DID HAVE A PROBLEM, THEY FIXED IT RIGHT AWAY WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS ASKED.

Description of Work
THEY FIXED THE DOOR KNOB. THEY TOOK IT OUT AND REPLACED IT.

07/29/2005

WE CALLED THEM AND THEY CAME OUT QUICKLY, AND TOOK CARE OF THE WORK QUICKLY. I HAD NO ISSUES AT ALL WITH THEM. THEY DID WHAT THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO.

Description of Work
I HAD A DOOR LOCK REPLACED.

Category locksmith

Residential & Commercial Locksmith Services.