Arkco Security Lock & Key

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2014

11151 Woodley Ave

Granada Hills, CA 91344

DBA: Central Valley Lock & Key. Arkco Security run a 24 hour emergency locksmith operation and have the resources to perform any number of solutions including, car keys replacement, repairing security door locks, remove broken key, and anything else that may come your way.

12/10/2014

Barry M.

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ARKCO YOUR BUSINESS!!! I have never written a negative review but after my experience with them this past Sunday I decided to warn everyone about doing business with them. I had an appointment with Mike at 12:30 to get two car keys programmed for $120. I rushed there with my husband to make sure I would be on time. I was told by the person at the shop that Mike took another call, and would be back in 20 minutes. After 40 minutes went by with Mike not showing up, I asked again, and then was told that Mike took yet another job, and would not be there to meet me and program the keys at all. o one apologized, and I was told that if I left my number he would call me, but he never did. I wasted a couple of hours of my Sunday, and got nothing. Beware.

Description of Work
Program a key for a car

08/24/2005

I THINK THEY WERE JUST VERY, VERY NICE, AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM HIGHLY. THE JOB WAS DONE PROPERLY. WHEN I DID HAVE A PROBLEM, THEY FIXED IT RIGHT AWAY WITHOUT ANY QUESTIONS ASKED.

Description of Work
THEY FIXED THE DOOR KNOB. THEY TOOK IT OUT AND REPLACED IT.

07/29/2005

JOHN M.

WE CALLED THEM AND THEY CAME OUT QUICKLY, AND TOOK CARE OF THE WORK QUICKLY. I HAD NO ISSUES AT ALL WITH THEM. THEY DID WHAT THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO.

Description of Work
I HAD A DOOR LOCK REPLACED.

Guardian Angel Locksmith

Guardian Angel Locksmith focuses on providing the most professional, honest and responsive locksmith services you have ever experienced. At Guardian Angel Locksmith, we make it a mission to build long-lasting relationships through trust and commitment to customers. We consider it our responsibility and obligation to provide you with the highest quality products and services available. Whether it is a simple lockout or a complex master key system, we value your business, your home and most importantly your time. We take importance in our work and in always providing consistent and excellent services. Thank you for your constant support and most importantly for choosing Guardian Angel Locksmith as YOUR LOCK AND SECURITY SPECIALIST!

Barak Lock & Security

Friendly, reliable full-service security firm and locksmith that has been serving Los Angeles area residents and businesses since 2003.

Residential & Commercial Locksmith Services.