Aquaguard GC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2015

11856 Balboa Blvd #109

Granada Hills, CA 91344

PLEASE CALL US DIRECT WE DO NOT RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS FOR ANGIES LIST MESSAGES. THANK YOU... General Contractor... Completely Transform The Outside Of Your Home Or Business! Roofing, Painting, Wood Repair! Protect Your Investment And Keep Up On Preventative Maintenance. Stop The Leaks And The Rot! WE FIX THE PROBLEMS OTHERS CAN'T!!! Call A PRO! AQUAGUARD GC. "HIGH QUALITY ROOFING, PAINTING, AND REPAIRS" Need A New Roof ??? REPAIRS??? PAINTING? WOOD REPAIR? "NOT ALL CONTRACTORS ARE THE SAME" We Offer: *A Prompt And Professional Service, *The Highest Quality Materials, *Free Estimates At Competitive Prices, *Service And Maintenance Plans, *Complete Roofing And Repairs, *Wood Replacement, *Friendly And Skilled Technicians... *Painting And Home Repairs... Having Leaks? Wind Damage? Don't Know If You Need A New Roof Or A Simple Repair? Call The Pros... AQUAGUARD GC. Serving Los Angeles County, San Fernando Valley, Acton & Aqua Dulce Areas... CALL For An Estimate Today!...

07/26/2019

Seth C.

Donny was recommended by our neighbor and was very knowledge about the trade. Our roof needs replacement but not urgently, so he didn't focus on upselling. The roof leak was identified and repair price was affordable. The latest winter rain storms came and I'm glad to report no leaks.

Description of Work
Patch roof leak

05/25/2016

Marci M.

Donny was professional and on time, he explained everything very well. Water no longer runs down through the chimney into the living room since the repair. He did other roof repairs for us several years ago, one in the back of the house and one in the front, that have held up well. When the time comes to replace the roof, we will call Aquaguard. Pleasant, professional and articulate.

Description of Work
He fixed a leak from the chimney where rain was coming down the fireplace, which included replacing the chimney cap. He also cleared debris off the garage roof.

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney caps, chimney repair, roof cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!!! :)

02/10/2016

Pamela S.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank You [Member Name Removed]! Always Here When You Need Us :)

09/06/2015

Roy P.

I called Donny and he made an appointment to come out and take measurements. We had an estimate a couple of days later. His price was good and we hired him. Everything went on schedule. His workers were nice and hard working. I will definitely use Donny and Aquaguard GC again.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof on my house and garage

Category roofing, home builders

Thank You For Your Review [Member name removed]! Much Appreciated.. If There's Anything We Can Do For You In The Future, We're Just A Phone Call Away..... :) Thanks Again! Donny

02/21/2015

Alexandra C.

I called "Donny" the morning after a downpour and he arrived that very afternoon, during his break from another job, to assess the leak. I had gotten an inspection and bids before, but waited because I couldn't afford the earlier bids from previous unlicensed workers. Now it had gotten worse. He arrived and did a thorough inspection of the entire roof and the gutter system (which the previous handyman had not even noticed) and gave me separate quotes, in order of importance and urgency. He explained in detail what the problem was and how he was going to fix it. IN DETAIL. AND his bid was lower and more comprehensive than the other TWO. He gave me a schedule of what to expect, the materials I could pick out (I'm very particular about color and finish), when it would be delivered and when the job will be finished. After the beautiful new shingles arrived and placed on my roof by the supplier, he arrived the next day with his associate and covered my entire house in one day, and fixed a "flat" area that had rotted out. BEAUTIFUL! Everything went like clock work. It was almost like German engineering for a Mercedes! It was the smoothest expert job I've done on my house. The best investment I've made on the house since buying it. By using his services, I've not only saved the foundation (since water intrusion and bad gutters wreak havoc on foundations - per my foundation guy) but got exponential return on the house when I sold it. The brand new beautiful roof and gutter system was what actually enabled my selling of the house at a decent price. "Donny" not only saved my house and my wallet, he ultimately enabled me to profit from his work! Which is the aim of every homeowner. I can't recommend him enough.

Description of Work
Discovered and analyzed location of a major leak. And other areas of wood rot which compromised the walls and roof. Installed drip edge, Followed By 30 Year GAF TIMBERLINE/ELK Dimensional Shingle And High Profile Ridge. Applied 3 coats Of Elastomeric Coating And new 2x2 drip edge to rear lower flat area. Repaired FLAT area. Installed New Gutter And Diverter and Spout To Underground Drain Off (at later date)

Category roofing, home builders

Thank You So Much (Member Name)! Looking Forward To Serving You In The Future :)

02/20/2015

thomas B.

It went fantastic. It was the first rain of the season in Los Angeles, so of course, the roofing companies are swamped with people calling about leaks. I actually called a roofer that I had previously used that I had gotten off Angies List. When that roofer didn't call back, I got Aquaguard GC's number from a friend who was really happy with their work. I called, left a message, and Don called me back minutes later (and this was after 6:30pm). We set up an appointment for an estimate, and when the time came, he was on time and professional. He explained to me exactly what he needed to do, and gave me a reasonable price, and we scheduled a time for the work. When the work date arrived, He and his crew were on time, but I actually screwed up because I forgot to bring the keeps to enter the property (it's a rental property) and had to go back to my apartment to grab the keys. Don wasn't happy but was cool about it. (Sorry again Don). Anyway, they did a great job, and were able to do it in a little less time than estimated (Originally 2 days, but in the end about 1.25 days) Don also told me what to look for in case the leak persisted, and issues I should address and keep my eye on. I'm very happy, and really liked that he was always great about getting back to me (usually within 5-10 minutes)

Description of Work
Fixed a leak in my roof and replaced some broken Spanish tiles on my 2 story Duplex

Category home builders

Thank You Sir! We're Only A Call Away If You Need Us :)

Chimney Sweep Masters

New Life Painting

New Life Painting is a painting contractor specializing in interior and exterior residential painting and drywall work. We offer free estimates! We have been providing exceptional work and customer service since 1987 for over 4,000 clients. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed; if you are not happy, we will redo the service for you until you are!

Offers by New Life Painting on Angi
    Carroll Painting

We are a family owned and operated painting and pressure washing company. Our company has been in our family for 30 years. We strive to have the best customer service and treat your project like it was our own. We specialize in interior and exterior painting, stucco repairs, and we do all of our own carpentry work. We offer free estimates! Call us today !

Check, PayPal

Roofing, Painting, Gutters, Wood Replacement, Sheet Metal, Energy Efficient Coatings, Tile Flooring, Maintenance, Home Repairs & Carpentry